Brexit busted.

He´s back, recovered and belligerent.
Yeah, there could be another referendum. We know in "EU Democracy" they keep repeating referendums until the wanted result has come.
It is rather amusing (really more like disgusting, but I am being kind) that many on the left lined up with the establishment with Brexit, just as they line up with the establishment candidate for POTUS in the USA.

LOL...and they consider themselves anti-establishment. The Left is nothing if not hypocritical.
Do they? They are not going to Trump?

Yeah, there could be another referendum. We know in "EU Democracy" they keep repeating referendums until the wanted result has come.
It is rather amusing (really more like disgusting, but I am being kind) that many on the left lined up with the establishment with Brexit, just as they line up with the establishment candidate for POTUS in the USA.

LOL...and they consider themselves anti-establishment. The Left is nothing if not hypocritical.
You are a fuckwit. Tell me who the establishment is ?

Bitter...?

Hmmm, guess we had better stop laughing at the Americans who support Trump. Idiots do have a voice.

There is a long way to go on this one.

Once the negotiations start it will be very difficult for any British government to present the deal to the British public.

There will be a second referendum which will vote in.

What a waste of time.

Someone's going through the 5 stages...

Bitter...?
Very.

If you think Trump is the establishment choice, you are not paying attention.

Bitter...?
Very.

Well, you respect that your fellow subjects have spoken or you don't. Consider carefully the conclusion if you don't.

If you think Trump is the establishment choice, you are not paying attention.
I don´t think that. I thought Trump is the leftists´ second choice after Bernie´s defacto withdrawal.

Bitter...?
Very.

Well, you respect that your fellow subjects have spoken or you don't. Consider carefully the conclusion if you don't.

Its a process. The Brexit camp have already admitted that two of their main campaign planks were "misunderstood".
Firstly that money saved by brexit would support the NHS. That aint gonna happen.
Nigel Farage disowns Vote Leave '£350m for the NHS pledge' hours after EU referendum result

Secondly that the levels of immigration would fall. Again they have backtracked on that.
EU referendum: No promise of immigration drop - Nigel Evans MP - BBC News

When the brexit negotiations start it will become apparent how bad a deal it is for the UK. The government, whoever it is will be forced to go back to the country and say "this is the actual deal, do you still want it ?"

If there is no deal cut inside two years then british manufacturers will automatically face 12% tariffs when exporting to Europe. Why would Eurpean countries offer us better terms than that unless we knuckle down and accept the EU terms.

So you can have decent terms if you allow free movement and all the other stuff that the brexiteers hate.

Or you can pay through the nose and see jobs lost.

The reality of that will focus minds more than the fantasy weaved by the brexiters.

The former would be the status quo, the latter would be a disaster.

A second vote is inevitable.

"You cant always get what you want"

I'll be over that way in a couple of weeks so anyone needing a little help with their packing up house to move to Belgium....I COULD lend a hand:

applause.gif

Bitter...?
Very.

Its a process. The Brexit camp have already admitted that two of their main campaign planks were "misunderstood".
Firstly that money saved by brexit would support the NHS. That aint gonna happen.
Nigel Farage disowns Vote Leave '£350m for the NHS pledge' hours after EU referendum result

Secondly that the levels of immigration would fall. Again they have backtracked on that.

When the brexit negotiations start it will become apparent how bad a deal it is for the UK. The government, whoever it is will be forced to go back to the country and say "this is the actual deal, do you still want it ?"

If there is no deal cut inside two years then british manufacturers will automatically face 12% tariffs when exporting to Europe. Why would Eurpean countries offer us better terms than that unless we knuckle down and accept the EU terms.

So you can have decent terms if you allow free movement and all the other stuff that the brexiteers hate.

The reality of that will focus minds more than the fantasy weaved by the brexiters.

I don´t think so. The voters were aware about what "experts" said about the consequences. And if that redirection causes a temporary decline in the economy it is not honest to meet the trouble halfway. The British economy is not in a good shape, anyway, with a small industry share and focus on financial services.

Bitter...?
Very.

I don´t think so. The voters were aware about what "experts" said about the consequences. And if that redirection causes a temporary decline in the economy it is not honest to meet the trouble halfway. The British economy is not in a good shape, anyway, with a small industry share and focus on financial services.
When leftists don't get their way at the ballot box, they naturally think the majority are a bunch of knuckle dragging dummies. Only they are the smart ones, yet leftism has always failed wherever it is tried. Why you ask? I shall tell you...because rule by a small group of elitists (like those ruling the EU) always results in stupidity, corruption, and ultimately death and suffering.

Bitter...?
Very.

Classic leftist progressive response. The people are too stupid to know what they voted for, so we'll just ignore it. We're just going to keep holding elections/referendums until we get the result we want!

Progressive c_nts never change.

bd25154cef5ad3fd73f5206c553a13d2.jpg

URL]

Brexit: Do you #Regrexit? UK voters voice doubt over referendum choice

From Brexit to #Regrexit -- an online petition demanding a second referendum on Britain's decision to leave the EU has passed 2 million signatures.

By Saturday afternoon, more than 2 million people had signed the petition on the official UK Parliament website.That number takes it well over the 100,000-signature threshold needed to force a debate on the issue by members of Parliament.
A rush to sign the petition caused the website to crash temporarily due to the high volume of traffic.

That news came as some voters who had backed the "Leave" campaign took to Twitter to register their regret -- adopting the #Regrexit hashtag.

Brexit: Do you #Regrexit? - CNNPolitics.com

Bitter...?
Very.

The facts are that:
  • Wales voted in favour of leaving the EU
  • England voted in favour of leaving the EU
  • Scotland voted in favour of staying in the EU and may now vote for independence and seek membership in the EU
  • Northern Ireland voted in favour of staying in the EU and could reunite with the Republic of Ireland and remain in the EU
There will be no second referendum and Great Britain may have to change its name to reflect the fact that only two countries remain in the "United Kingdom" .......England and Wales.

It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.

I will believe in the Second Coming of Christ - arriving on a pink Harley wearing an Elvis costume before I will accept the possibility of Ulster reuniting with Catholic, priest-ridden Ireland.

When leftists don't get their way at the ballot box, they naturally think the majority are a bunch of knuckle dragging dummies. Only they are the smart ones, yet leftism has always failed wherever it is tried. Why you ask? I shall tell you...because rule by a small group of elitists (like those ruling the EU) always results in stupidity, corruption, and ultimately death and suffering.
The left wanted a brexit you idiot.

Bitter...?
Very.

The facts are that:
  • Scotland voted in favour of staying in the EU and may now vote for independence and seek membership in the EU
  • Northern Ireland voted in favour of staying in the EU and could reunite with the Republic of Ireland and remain in the EU
There will be no second referendum and Great Britain may have to change its name to reflect the fact that only two countries remain in the "United Kingdom" .......England and Wales.

There will have to be a second referendum. The consequences of Brexit will be so grim that the public will need to be consulted.

The facts are that:

There will have to be a second referendum. The consequences of Brexit will be so grim that the public will need to be consulted.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

joke of the day.

Anyone that is brash enough on take on the moniker "Tommy." Love ya. I was shocked that Brexit passed, totally. But I get it, that is also why Trump is so popular in the states. There is a revolution going on here, PEOPLE don't like being dictated too by any group. We are breaking free from the tyranny of the left. Are you shocked? Good, smell the bloody coffee.

Forum List

Back