Brexit has happened

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
A giant victory against the regressive left in a series of many to come.

Hurrah!

Welcome back to the Commonwealth, UK. Kiwi lamb, Aussie coal, markets for the developing nations. Meh: winners and losers.

Greg

Roughly 260 years ago, they tried to keep us from having autonomy, now they seem to think it's a good idea.

Grats to them.

If even the UK can wake up and begin to put a stop to the multiculturalism madness, perhaps there is hope for the US and the rest of Europe.

There is already talk of more countries holding the same referendum to leave the EU.

The funny thing is, this is all happening mainly because of the migrant crisis, which is largely the fault Hillary and the Hussein's failed foreign policy.

It was beautiful. White European Nationalism prevailed.

Dude, don't ruin the moment.
I don't think I'm ruining anything. Look at this sea of White British celebrating a new dawn of
nationalism right now.

brexit2.jpg

Last edited:

I don't think I'm ruining anything. Look at this sea of White British celebrating a new dawn of
nationalism right now.

brexit2.jpg

Nationalism is it.

Full of hope, lack of substance.

Full of soundbites, lack of intelligence.

Those qualities mostly speak of yourself... liberals just can't stop projecting.

nationalism right now.

brexit2.jpg

Nationalism is it.

Why do you want to rain on the British peoples' parade? They've exercised their Democratic right and voted to leave the EU, why can't you be pleased for them?

Good for the UK. The EU is proving to be a failure. I'm sure other countries will follow suite.

nationalism right now.

brexit2.jpg

Nationalism is it.

Nationalism is being proud of your nation, and wanting to preserve your Culture and Heritage and control your own nations destiny and put your OWN people FIRST.

The British have voted for this, what's the matter with Nationalism?

What would people prefer, the opposite?

That's NOT being proud of your nation, NOT wanting to preserve your Culture and Heritage and NOT wanting to control your nations destiny and NOT putting your OWN people FIRST but putting them LAST.

This is amazing, I truly didn't think the Brits had it in them.
It's good to see that there are at least some westerners in the world that still believe in their nations sovereignty and control of their own borders.

Last edited:

nationalism right now.

brexit2.jpg

Nationalism is it.

Why do you want to rain on the British peoples' parade? They've exercised their Democratic right and voted to leave the EU, why can't you be pleased for them?
It doesn't fit the narrative?

Hurrah!
Tommy T. is going to be pissed.

He'll blame it on a right wing conspiracy.
I agree. I can't wait for that bastard to get back to the forum. He's probably in some pub right now crying while drinking hot dark tap beer and gorging himself on fish and chips.

Last edited:

Hurrah!
Tommy T. is going to be pissed.

He'll blame it on a right wing conspiracy.
I agree. I can't wait for that bastard to get back to the forum. He's probably in some pub right now crying while drinking hot tap beer and gorging himself on fish and chips.
Speaking of Tommy. Where has he been? Is he still in the brig or did mommy lock him up in the cellar?

Forum List

Back