Bribery is a loser

in your opinion,,,
the fact remains its all there for you to view,,,

heck I even posted the interview of the guy that worked with shokin that admitted he was fired because he wanted to reopen the investigation and how it led to biden having him fired,,,

your ignorance is on you,,,stop blaming others for it,,,
While you dismiss my perspective as opinion I guess I can play that same game and say it’s also your opinion that you presented credible evidence and that I’m staying ignorant. That doesn’t make it true.

what makes it true is the fact its right in front of you and refuse to see it,,
just because you call it a fact doesn’t make it a fact. You’ve proven to be a very poor communicator of information. That means you either have trouble comprehending facts or presenting facts... maybe both. This is why your shy to point to specific information and resort to hiding behind videos. You don’t have the chops to keep up in a real debate which is fine... just stop lying to yourself.

me saying it has nothing to do with it,,,its the documents that make it so,,,
Show me the part of the documents that prove what your trying to say. Proceed to the dodge...

what am I trying to say???

I've said several times this whole thing is more about DNC/Ukranain collusion than it is about biden,,,

Beck has made numerous basic factual errors in these videos. Attempting to paint him as an expert in Ukrainian politics is laughable.

who claimed he was an expert???

I'm talking about what hes backed up with documents and first hand testimony,,

and if theres so many errors then why dont you list them???

Well, for starters he couldn't even the the owner of Burisma right. He claimed it was Igor Kolomoisky and that's simply false. If you can't even get something that fundamental right, well, it's not going to go well.

is that all???

It's part of the bedrock of his argument and so a lot of the later argument (about investigations into Kolomoisky's bank are ignored) is completely invalidated. Believe me, I listened to the whole thing, including the first 30 minutes where he just talked about how amazing he is for putting this together.

They claim repeatedly to have documentary evidence for all of this, but when you actually look at what they're claiming to have, it's really just testimonials from Viktor Shokin (a bad witness to be sure) and some random low level former employee of Ukrainian's embassy who has no evidence (an no corroboration) of anything he's claimed.

thats a nice cherry picked view,,,

of course you have to ignore a lot of other things to come to that conclusion,,,

What sort of things have I ignored?

Well, for starters he couldn't even the the owner of Burisma right. He claimed it was Igor Kolomoisky and that's simply false. If you can't even get something that fundamental right, well, it's not going to go well.

is that all???

It's part of the bedrock of his argument and so a lot of the later argument (about investigations into Kolomoisky's bank are ignored) is completely invalidated. Believe me, I listened to the whole thing, including the first 30 minutes where he just talked about how amazing he is for putting this together.

They claim repeatedly to have documentary evidence for all of this, but when you actually look at what they're claiming to have, it's really just testimonials from Viktor Shokin (a bad witness to be sure) and some random low level former employee of Ukrainian's embassy who has no evidence (an no corroboration) of anything he's claimed.

of course you have to ignore a lot of other things to come to that conclusion,,,

REALLY????

theres over 6 hrs of tape and you talked about 5 minutes of it,,,

yes it is my opinion. You absolutely need a consensus to impeach... the Dems can get away with filing in the house but the senate will not convict without consensus.

The senate will also control the narrative during the trial in the heart of the campaign. How do you see that playing out as they focus on the corrupt Biden’s and DNC and Hillary and all the other shiny objects Trump will be throwing out? That’s playing right into trumps hands. You don’t see that?

For pity's sake, Slade. There is no consensus needed to impeach. There is also no consensus needed to convict. The two are different. All it takes to convict are about 20 Republican Senators finding their misplaced moral spine. Or, failing that, 20 or so Republican Senators facing an increasingly hostile and fed-up electorate at their next re-election campaign.

I agree the Senate trial might play into Trump's hands. Might. Their shenanigans might just as well backfire - not least since Trump is an in-containable loose cannon, impervious to advice and reason itself. If Trump's current trajectory tells us anything, he'll probably lose it completely over the next months. So, I have no bets running on re-election at that time. Your mere assumptions to the contrary I find, to be honest, less than impressive.
Sorry man but to get 20 GOP senators to vote with all the Dem senators that is only going to happen with public support and that is also a consensus in my mind. It’s just a word though, no big deal.

IMO trump wins the mud slinging game and that’s what a senate impeachment trial would be. I also think that Trump becomes a martyr and the divide in the country goes to fever pitch if he is removed from office. Best thing for this country is an overwhelming loss in next year election. Let the people kick his ass out of there and give him no room to cry foul

Beck has made numerous basic factual errors in these videos. Attempting to paint him as an expert in Ukrainian politics is laughable.

is that all???

Like what? What is he ignoring? Be specific

is that all???

REALLY????

A lot of it is Beck mugging for the camera. He's a clown. By my estimate, there's probably about 30 minutes of actual content. My favorite parts are where he tried to claim Shokin might not have been corrupt by, get this, ignoring everything that had to do with his corruption. Shokin claimed in his testimony to have never been criticized by the Obama administration when in fact there is a public record of our ambassador criticizing his office well before Biden showed up.

Anyway, what relevant information did I ignore?

is that all???

REALLY????

so point something out. Be specific

is that all???

Like what? What is he ignoring? Be specific

dont you mean what you are ignoring,,,

is that all???

REALLY????

you need to stick to one profile,,,I'm not playing your stupid games,,,

is that all???

REALLY????

A lot of it is Beck mugging for the camera. He's a clown. By my estimate, there's probably about 30 minutes of actual content. My favorite parts are where he tried to claim Shokin might not have been corrupt by, get this, ignoring everything that had to do with his corruption. Shokin claimed in his testimony to have never been criticized by the Obama administration when in fact there is a public record of our ambassador criticizing his office well before Biden showed up.

theres also a letter from our congress signed by Ron Johnson amounts other GOP and Dem senators calling out the corruption in his office

REALLY????

if you call being specific and using facts my “stupid game” then yes it’s obvious you can’t play

REALLY????

theres also a letter from our congress signed by Ron Johnson amounts other GOP and Dem senators calling out the corruption in his office

what corruption??? wheres the charges ???

wheres the follow up to his conviction???

at this point the evidence shows he was being silenced because he wanted it reopened,,,

REALLY????

if you call being specific and using facts my “stupid game” then yes it’s obvious you can’t play

I'm talking about you starting new profiles,,,

REALLY????

at this point the evidence shows he was being silenced because he wanted it reopened,,,

Are you referring to Shokin in this reply?

REALLY????

YOURE A TROLL NOW GO AWAY,,,,OR STICK TO YOUR ORIGINAL PROFILE,,,

REALLY????

I guess you think I’m posting under different names but that’s not true. I’ve replied to everyone of your posts with a substantive statement.

REALLY????

he wasn’t doing his job and prosecuting corrupt politicians and business owners. So he was fired. That doesn’t mean they charged him with a crime.

so are you claiming the Ron Johnson called out Shokins office because he wanted The Burisma investigation dropped? You really gonna go with that?

REALLY????

I'm talking about you starting new profiles,,,
Another fake accusation. You’re a nut

I guess you think I’m posting under different names but that’s not true. I’ve replied to everyone of your posts with a substantive statement.
he thinks you are my secret profile... the dude is off his rocker

Forum List

Back