Bridges not Walls!

If Hillary was the president she would be building a bridge that reached all the way to Saudi Arabia.

Thankfully, we aren't living that reality, but sadly Europe is an example of it.

Our bidges with the Saudi's are utterly bipartisan son, visit objective reality.

with both houses of Congress in his back pocket, and a failed attempt to pass a cornerstone promise of his campaign platform, his big beatuiful wall ain't lookin' as tall and long as it once did.

if fact, it could be a wet dream too if that stupid shit continues to piss off the "establishment republitards"
If the republicans want to keep government in healthcare. I say keep obamacare let it fail, and let Americans know that not one republican voted for it.

Obamacare fail?, after seven years and millions of newly insured?

keep believing that horseshit just like you did " I will repeal and replace Obamacare"

NOT.

with both houses of Congress in his back pocket, and a failed attempt to pass a cornerstone promise of his campaign platform, his big beatuiful wall ain't lookin' as tall and long as it once did.

if fact, it could be a wet dream too if that stupid shit continues to piss off the "establishment republitards"
If the republicans want to keep government in healthcare. I say keep obamacare let it fail, and let Americans know that not one republican voted for it.

keep believing that horseshit just like you did " I will repeal and replace Obamacare"

NOT.
Obamacare is failing. It was supposed to save people $2500 a year. Deductibles are so high a normal person couldn't afford it if they need the insurance. Insurance companies are opting out. So yes obamacare is imploding.

Actually, this was part of her statement before Parliament -

“There was no prior intelligence of his intent or the plot. Intensive investigations continue.

“Our working assumption is that the attacker was inspired by Islamist ideology. We know the threat from Islamist terrorism is very real. But while the public should remain utterly vigilant, they should not and will not be cowed by this threat.

“We are stepping up policing to reassure the public, and as a precautionary measure it will mean increasing patrols in cities across the country, with more police and more armed police on the scene.”

So she did call it such.
Unless his radicalization was influenced by immigrants.
It will be interesting to find out who the other 8 that were arrested are.
Right lefties!? Bridges eh!?
The killer of people in London this week was born and grew-up in England.
A wall around Britain would have made no difference.
He lived 4 yrs in Saudi Arabia......PM declared his terrorism not to be islamic,,,,,,,,,sleep awhile more......

And he is attempting just that. But this thread isn't about healthcare.

NOT.

17457637_10154597966519926_8649007331657226554_n.jpg

Powerful political cartoon.

Unless his radicalization was influenced by immigrants.
It will be interesting to find out who the other 8 that were arrested are.
The killer of people in London this week was born and grew-up in England.
A wall around Britain would have made no difference.
He lived 4 yrs in Saudi Arabia......PM declared his terrorism not to be islamic,,,,,,,,,sleep awhile more......
Saudi Arabia is a big customer of of British armaments and a close ally of The USA. Most 9/11 terrorists were Saudis.

Forum List

Back