Out of 30,000 "palestinian"-terrorists Hamas/PIJ: how many were eliminated?

Votes: 1 8.3%

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 70% of whatever Jihad regime provides

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Most of them - eliminated

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Most killed are non-combatants human shields used by Hamas

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
Overkill is when propagandists try to make dead people more than dead.

This and 80 year old pity are the Zionists' latest methods.

But the people of the world aren't buying it anymore.
Newsflash: there isn’t a single person at USMB who buys any of your bigoted bullshit. You’re a lowlife scumbag. But you’re worthless.

Why are you concerned whether Israel is profaning Allah? ... that's so odd ... did you learn Englishing in a third-world shit hole or somethin'? ...

Yes or no ... do you approve of Hamas killing innocent women and children? ... Muhammad would be proud of them for taking hostages? ... is that what you think? ...
Surada is always diverting and spinning.

The zionists refer to the military operations and bombing campaigns they periodically launch against Gaza as "mowing the lawn" to the great amusement of people in the West.

On October, 7 the palestinians decided to "mow the lawn" themselves but this time the "grass" and "weeds" were Jews and suddenly the joke was not so funny anymore.
weeds...jews are weeds are they Adolph?

Newsflash: there isn’t a single person at USMB who buys any of your bigoted bullshit. You’re a lowlife scumbag. But you’re worthless.
I've got your attention!
And apparently your frustration too when you turn to trying to invent even more of what you suppose insults me!

I've got your attention!
Again, you pathetic retard, this is a message board. You post imbecile bullshit, and then you claim some kind of victory about getting a reply?

Cool story, brah. :itsok:
And apparently your frustration too when you turn to trying to invent even more of what you suppose insults me!
You don’t even grasp how ungrammatical your above quoted gibberish sentence was. :laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg:

Again, you pathetic retard, this is a message board. You post imbecile bullshit, and then you claim some kind of victory about getting a reply?

Cool story, brah. :itsok:

You don’t even grasp how ungrammatical your above quoted gibberish sentence was. :laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg:
Stay with me.

I'll respond to your ideas when, or if, you can rise above your childish behaviour and rage. Not until!
And don't expect to be granted my special privileges for long if you can't rise to the challenge.

Stay with me.
I either will or I won’t. I generally don’t bother with complete dregs such as you. Well, except to highlight your absolutely irrational claims and premises.
I'll respond to your ideas when, or if, you can rise above your childish behaviour and rage. Not until!
Your replies are never of merit anyway. So, try to understand that I couldn’t care less about your pre conditions. Gfy. 👍
And don't expect to be granted my special privileges for long if you can't rise to the challenge.
Again, you’re a nothing and a nobody. I don’t give a rat’s ass about your special ed background.

Try to post ON TOPIC sometime.

The TOPIC is about Palestinian disinformation and bogus propaganda.

Are you capable of discussing that or the instances of it referenced in the OP? Apparently not.

Which brings us back to this:

Gfy.

Even Arab supremacist Gilbert Achcar admits that Hitler's pal the Mufti al-Husseini was an unapologetic Antisemite.

images (34).jpeg

images (33).jpeg

download (35).jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back