Out of 30,000 "palestinian"-terrorists Hamas/PIJ: how many were eliminated?

Votes: 1 8.3%

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 70% of whatever Jihad regime provides

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Most of them - eliminated

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Most killed are non-combatants human shields used by Hamas

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
The irony.

In 1948, the Arabs in Mandatory-Palestine were told by their leaders, including (Hitler's) Mufti, to leave, to flee the land before the Arab states (and Arab fighters, trained, aided by former SS throw the Jews into the sea..
Total BULLSHIT as ALL your posts are.

Amin al-Husseini wasn't even in Palestine at the time - since he had sought refuge in Egypt. - and had become a political nobody.

He never trained SS troops - what an absurd claim, but typical for your posts
Any proof and source - that the Arabs had been trained by the SS? - again just plain unsubstantiated garbage

Whilst the British allowed for the Jews to arm themselves - the Palestinians and Arabs in British Palestine were forbidden to carry or obtain arms. Due to the Arab uprising 1936-1939 - again you only keep proofing that you don't know anything about this issue.
The Muslim countries only kicked out the Jewish population upon Ben-Gurion in 1948, having used his terrorist organizations to drive out the Palestinians.
Again you only post statements - hiding the factual historic occurrences.

Your other garbage isn't worth commenting.

Last edited:
What ever happened to the arms, the Araba got from the Nazis? Do you know about the 1936 1939 armed Arab onslaught?

And 1948 INVADING Arab armies?
Jordan, Syria, Iraq, Egypt all "didn't have "weapons?

The Arabs had expelled German envoys by the mid 1930s.

Responding to longtine Pallywood "activist" Sarah Wilkinson mocking and typically lying / distorting about an interviewed poor victim of barbarian Oct.7.23 attack. The very interviewer got furious:

Link

James Longman @JamesAALongman:

My God. I did this interview. She was not laughing: I sat across from these two young people in pieces at what had happened to them. This boy’s mother and father died in front of him. How does X allow this vile rubbish?

@X can you do something?

[This post is unavailable.]

12:30 PM · Oct 28, 2023

__

Comment:
Some pallywood productions are to dramatize fake pictures. Some are plain cruel.

_____

After decades of indoctrination and incitement
(Ethnic Arab racism and religious Islamic Jihad).

Came the Oct.7.23 celebration by masses of racist Arabs in Gaza, the sick joy toward (the 3,000 savages onslaught):

• gunning down teenagers;
  • mass rape: some before some after killing girls - all while laughing and under Allah Akbar;
  • decapitation (and playing with severed heads);
  • dismembering bodies;
  • mas kidnapping of families;
  • torching families alive;
  • suffocating people sheltering...;
  • parading the hostages to be abused by "ordinary Gazans" upon arrival...etc.

Attachments

• IMG-20231114-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20231114-WA0000.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Sarah.Wilkinson.vicious.lying.Pallywood.pdf
    90.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Overkill is when propagandists try to make dead people more than dead.

This and 80 year old pity are the Zionists' latest methods.

But the people of the world aren't buying it anymore.

Responding to longtine Pallywood "activist" Sarah Wilkinson mocking and typically lying / distorting about an interviewed poor victim of barbarian Oct.7.23 attack. The very interviewer got furious:

Link

James Longman @JamesAALongman:

My God. I did this interview. She was not laughing: I sat across from these two young people in pieces at what had happened to them. This boy’s mother and father died in front of him. How does X allow this vile rubbish?

@X can you do something?

[This post is unavailable.]

12:30 PM · Oct 28, 2023

__

Comment:
Some pallywood productions are to dramatize fake pictures. Some are plain cruel.

_____

After decades of indoctrination and incitement
(Ethnic Arab racism and religious Islamic Jihad).

Came the Oct.7.23 celebration by masses of racist Arabs in Gaza, the sick joy toward (the 3,000 savages onslaught):

• gunning down teenagers;
  • mass rape: some before some after killing girls - all while laughing and under Allah Akbar;
  • decapitation (and playing with severed heads);
  • dismembering bodies;
  • mas kidnapping of families;
  • torching families alive;
  • suffocating people sheltering...;
  • parading the hostages to be abused by "ordinary Gazans" upon arrival...etc.

I'm sure this bigot Sarah Wilkinson poses as just pro-Palestinian but this horrific conduct reveals much.

Forum List

Back