Bring back the rep system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bold is classic abuse of the rep system and you'd brag about this in the neg rep thread until your victims got more rep than you and then you stopped. You talk about what you consider valid reasons. Trolls are fine to neg, but your valid reasons are probably not valid to others who are trying to express their opinions. And then of course you say if they hit you back it was on bad posts because they could never find a stupid post of yours right? So you'd hit them back and threatened them that it would go every 48 until they stopped. You were a neg rep bully. Period.

I AM new here, that's been confirmed dear.

I know so much because I read, there are hundreds and hundreds of posts about Bode's lies, I doubt I've read them all, but I've read a bunch of them.

Just because your IP can't be tied to a previous IP doesn't mean you are new......and yeah, you read all the posts, just like someone read all the foreign policy magazines.

Darling , I had threads where I quoted the posts. Do you think I quoted them without reading them?

Oh , and I'm quite sure that the staff doesn't rely on just IP addresses to sniff out posters who have been here before. I am not a "sock"
hahahahahaha! Right, they look at you through your webcam! :lol:

I know what you think of the staff, but they are smarter than that I'm sure.
It's not a matter of being smart as you well know.

Ma'am , I have no idea why you believe I'm Mal. As far as I can tell, he hated you. I kind of like you. Now you tell me, could Mal pretend to like you in order to perpetrate a sock?

How exactly did anyone abuse the rep system? There was a limit to the amount of pos rep you could hand out, and you couldn't rep the same person twice without repping 12 other people first.....you could not neg rep anyone twice within 48 hours.....you are trying to make an excuse for the people who used the rep system as a means to bully people....they didn't have to abuse the system to do that. There was no way to abuse the system, really, just ways to intimidate newcomers and those they didn't like.

So using a "rep hammer" is the way the rep system should be used ... Or just bullies being bullies?

So, are people still whining about rep? Fun fun fun...

Nah ... I think they whining about the whining more than the other way around. Why don't you and Dot get your rep hammer out and set some people straight ...

;)

Naaah, that's boring. Besides, your ban hammer is as awesomely big as ours. Have at it.

Freudian slip on your part ... You made the jump between "rep hammer" and "ban hammer" ... That suggests that you might have been conspiring with staff.

No, it means I'm distracted and you are not important enough to me to care about a correction. Righties are such whiney pussies about lots of stuff.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

When they whine, it's called "concern" ......:D

No, it means I'm distracted and you are not important enough to me to care about a correction. Righties are such whiney pussies about lots of stuff.

Grab the crab boil ... Here comes the crawfish.
Give some folks enough rope and they hang each other out to dry ... Then try to divert situations away from their admissions.

Ewwww......what's a crab boil? Is it like a pus filled sore?

how hard is it to figure out?

12 people get together, circle jerk each other with positive reputation and hammer those they don't like with negative reputation.

Grab the crab boil ... Here comes the crawfish.
Give some folks enough rope and they hang each other out to dry ... Then try to divert situations away from their admissions.

crab boil

crab9.jpg

Just because your IP can't be tied to a previous IP doesn't mean you are new......and yeah, you read all the posts, just like someone read all the foreign policy magazines.

Darling , I had threads where I quoted the posts. Do you think I quoted them without reading them?

Oh , and I'm quite sure that the staff doesn't rely on just IP addresses to sniff out posters who have been here before. I am not a "sock"

Ma'am , I have no idea why you believe I'm Mal. As far as I can tell, he hated you. I kind of like you. Now you tell me, could Mal pretend to like you in order to perpetrate a sock?
I don't believe that you are mal.

The bold is classic abuse of the rep system and you'd brag about this in the neg rep thread until your victims got more rep than you and then you stopped. You talk about what you consider valid reasons. Trolls are fine to neg, but your valid reasons are probably not valid to others who are trying to express their opinions. And then of course you say if they hit you back it was on bad posts because they could never find a stupid post of yours right? So you'd hit them back and threatened them that it would go every 48 until they stopped. You were a neg rep bully. Period.

Yeah, isn't that why you "left"?

Left where? I've never posted here before, as vetted by the administration of this fine board.

LOL it's hilarious that you are still pushing your meme that I'm either Mal or Mani.
The admin of this board has my full name and former rank in the Army as well as my IP address. I'm quite sure he's capable of deciding whether I am your bogeyman or not without your input.

I'm sorry, Bear. I kinda like you too, but nobody believes you are new here. You gave that away when you baited bode and knew more than a new would.

I know so much because I read, there are hundreds and hundreds of posts about Bode's lies, I doubt I've read them all, but I've read a bunch of them.

It's not about quoting "posts"......it's about knowing so much for a noob.

I don't believe that you are mal.

Oh that's right, you believe I'm Mani.

Left where? I've never posted here before, as vetted by the administration of this fine board.

LOL it's hilarious that you are still pushing your meme that I'm either Mal or Mani.
The admin of this board has my full name and former rank in the Army as well as my IP address. I'm quite sure he's capable of deciding whether I am your bogeyman or not without your input.

I'm sorry, Bear. I kinda like you too, but nobody believes you are new here. You gave that away when you baited bode and knew more than a new would.

It's not about quoting "posts"......it's about knowing so much for a noob.

so , essentially you're upset that I read threads and actually absorb what they mean?

It's not that hard to read a thread and have an opinion on said thread, even if said thread is several years old

It is for boiling crabs and crawfish.

"Crawfishing" also means when people try to back out of what they said or justify what they meant by retreating to a safer location. Crawfish swim backwards to escape harm if you are wondering how the comparison is made.

How exactly did anyone abuse the rep system? There was a limit to the amount of pos rep you could hand out, and you couldn't rep the same person twice without repping 12 other people first.....you could not neg rep anyone twice within 48 hours.....you are trying to make an excuse for the people who used the rep system as a means to bully people....they didn't have to abuse the system to do that. There was no way to abuse the system, really, just ways to intimidate newcomers and those they didn't like.

So using a "rep hammer" is the way the rep system should be used ... Or just bullies being bullies?

I don't know what a "rep hammer" is. The fact that some retaliated the bullies doesn't make them bullies, they were just "standing their ground". But, I see, you're still trying to find an excuse for your buddies?

I don't know what a "rep hammer" is. The fact that some retaliated the bullies doesn't make them bullies, they were just "standing their ground". But, I see, you're still trying to find an excuse for your buddies?

Who were "my bullies" ... I never gave anyone a neg rep for any reason.

That has always been your problem dealing with me ... You project your activities on me ... And I had no part in the rep wars.

Use of the rep system for anything other than how it was intended to be used was abuse.

It is for boiling crabs and crawfish.

"Crawfishing" also means when people try to back out of what they said or justify what they meant by retreating to a safer location. Crawfish swim backwards to escape harm if you are wondering how the comparison is made.

I've not tried to back out of what I said....and the only ones crawfishing in this here thread are those who are trying to excuse their own bullying......

I suppose your position would have been to not retaliate the bullying?

That has always been your problem dealing with me ... You project your activities on me ... And I had no part in the rep wars.

Use of the rep system for anything other than how it was intended to be used was abuse.

Where did I say "your bullies"? That's the problem with you, you try to put words in my mouth that I didn't say.

Where did I say "your bullies"? That's the problem with you, you try to put words in my mouth that I didn't say.

If you are talking about my buddies and calling them bullies at the same time ... Who would you be talking about?

Speaking about putting words in someone else's mouth how is this an excuse for anyone abusing the system?

"Use of the rep system for anything other than how it was intended to be used was abuse."

If anyone is making excuses ... That would be you not me. (Projecting your activities on me again)

I never promised to neg anyone every 48 hours, so, quit accusing me of things I didn't do. That is projecting, the very thing you are accusing me of. And, where have I ever accused you of participating in rep wars? You never had enough rep to be efficient in a rep war, to my recollection.

There were rules with the rep system, as long as you didn't violate the rules you weren't abusing it. That some decided to use it as a weapon is a known fact, and the fact that you are trying to make excuses for the "bullies" is evident, as the rep bullies were all righties, as I recall.

I never promised to neg anyone every 48 hours, so, quit accusing me of things I didn't do. That is projecting, the very thing you are accusing me of. And, where have I ever accused you of participating in rep wars? You never had enough rep to be efficient in a rep war, to my recollection.

There were rules with the rep system, as long as you didn't violate the rules you weren't abusing it. That some decided to use it as a weapon is a known fact, and the fact that you are trying to make excuses for the "bullies" is evident, as the rep bullies were all righties, as I recall.

I didn't accuse you of anything ... You feel the need to justify your actions that you stated. If you think the rules were put in place so you could neg people every 48 hours for whatever reason ... Then I would suggest you may not quite understand the proper use of the rep system.

You accused me of being part of the rep wars yesterday when a called you a liar ... You look it up if you need to ... I don't.

Whenever you used the rep system to do anything other than give or take away rep points in regards to the post in question ... You were abusing the system ... No matter how you want to slice it. Additional rules were put in when people like you couldn't understand that simple fact.

Edit:
I am only assuming the rules were amended to help stem abuse ... I wouldn't know whether or not you were conspiring with staff to progress what I would consider abuse.

If you are talking about my buddies and calling them bullies at the same time ... Who would you be talking about?

Speaking about putting words in someone else's mouth how is this an excuse for anyone abusing the system?
Well, I didn't realize that all the bullies were indeed your buddies.....that makes sense....my bad.

But, you did say I was projecting my actions on you.....I never promised to neg anyone every 48 hours like the bullies did.....so how is that projecting my actions on you?

"Use of the rep system for anything other than how it was intended to be used was abuse."

If anyone is making excuses ... That would be you not me. (Projecting your activities on me again).

You're the one trying to accuse the ones that defended themselves as "bullies" - that is making excuses for the real bullies, your buddies.

And, I'm not making excuses for anyone.....just explaining to you the use of semantics......the study of meaning. The reason the bullies, your buddies, were able to get away with their actions is because they were not abusing the system, per say.

I can't dumb it down any more....if you don't understand what I'm trying to say, then you just don't....I don't think I can draw you a picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back