I want a full range of rep:
Totally agree
Mostly agree
Sort of agree
Null
Kind of disagree
Mostly disagree
Totally disagree

The thing that kept the old neg rep under control was the forcing of sending a message with the neg rep. I dunno if this site software can do that.

Stat had no reason to ask Admin for rep to be removed as we bestowed quite a large neg rep hammer if I remember correctly. I know he had more rep than big Urn for example.

I sure didn't ask for rep to be removed nor am I the reason why it was removed, but now, 4 months later, I don't care whether we have rep or not. It's just not that important. Never was. But the experiment was fun!

Of course it was important to you, Else you wouldn't have ran an "experiment"

How would you know that if you "weren't here"?

Just sayin'.

Stat had no reason to ask Admin for rep to be removed as we bestowed quite a large neg rep hammer if I remember correctly. I know he had more rep than big Urn for example.

I sure didn't ask for rep to be removed nor am I the reason why it was removed, but now, 4 months later, I don't care whether we have rep or not. It's just not that important. Never was. But the experiment was fun!

Just sayin'.
Oops. Busted AGAIN. :D

I SERIOUSLY doubt that "the right" was the only one picking on people.

Sure you do......even though you claim you're not partisan......but I never saw a "rightie" being ganged upon with neg rep to the point they had "splats". If there was, tell me who, I'll be waiting.

shootspeeders and tank both lean right and I believe they had splats at various times. I know tank did.

The gang negging went both ways, stop pretending that only the right did it.

You've listed two......and I'm not even sure they ever had red splats....but there were many more lefties that were forced to leave because of the gang neg-repping.

People were forced to leave by other members? That doesn't seem right.
It wasn't right, but the neg reppers had a mob mentality.
They were cowards, afraid to let people see their horrible comments instead of letting everyone see.

I AM new here, that's been confirmed dear.

I know so much because I read, there are hundreds and hundreds of posts about Bode's lies, I doubt I've read them all, but I've read a bunch of them.

Yoar not fooling anybody, mal.

I don't have to , yall are making fools of yourself thinking I'm this Mal character

Or maybe I'm Mani

Or Maybe I'm NLT

Or maybe I'm ..................

Stop kidding around, mal.

Oh sorry ... There was something funny on television ... Big rep hammer to do what?

Wow ... Do you even know you just admitted using the rep function contrary to its intended purpose.

And ...

You used the pronoun "we" when describing your hammer ... Implicating Stat in your conspiracy to commit rep abuse.

Last edited:
Sure you do......even though you claim you're not partisan......but I never saw a "rightie" being ganged upon with neg rep to the point they had "splats". If there was, tell me who, I'll be waiting.

shootspeeders and tank both lean right and I believe they had splats at various times. I know tank did.

The gang negging went both ways, stop pretending that only the right did it.

You've listed two......and I'm not even sure they ever had red splats....but there were many more lefties that were forced to leave because of the gang neg-repping.

People were forced to leave by other members? That doesn't seem right.
It wasn't right, but the neg reppers had a mob mentality.
They were cowards, afraid to let people see their horrible comments instead of letting everyone see.

The initial rep comment was public, anyone could go to the users page and read it unless the user had that option turned off; the rest of the rep pm (where conversations were had) was private.

Oh sorry ... There was something funny on television ... Big rep hammer to do what?

Wow ... Do you even know you just admitted using the rep function contrary to its intended purpose.

And ...

You used the pronoun "we" when describing your hammer ... Implicating Stat in your conspiracy to commit rep abuse.

jake already admitted that he, stat and others abused the rep system in order to boost other poster's rep. Funny how no one on the left is calling them out for that but are screaming at those who followed the 48 hour rule when it came to neg rep. Typical leftists.

jake already admitted that he, stat and others abused the rep system in order to boost other poster's rep. Funny how no one on the left is calling them out for that but are screaming at those who followed the 48 hour rule when it came to neg rep. Typical leftists.

I wouldn't know for sure ... But the "rep hammer" doesn't seem like it would be used to help anyone out. Maybe Dot meant to say "rep stool" or "rep ladder" so that it could be argued to have some merit or redeeming value.

Just sayin'.

My God do you people know how to read? He's in this thread CURRENTLY talking about his "experiment"

It always makes me laugh when people say shit like "how do you know what happened in that thread you're reading?"

I wouldn't know for sure ... But the "rep hammer" doesn't seem like it would be used to help anyone out. Maybe Dot meant to say "rep stool" or "rep ladder" so that it could be argued to have some merit or redeeming value.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back