Bring back the rep system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, are people still whining about rep? Fun fun fun...

Nah ... I think they whining about the whining more than the other way around. Why don't you and Dot get your rep hammer out and set some people straight ...

;)

Naaah, that's boring. Besides, your ban hammer is as awesomely big as ours. Have at it.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Nah ... I think they whining about the whining more than the other way around. Why don't you and Dot get your rep hammer out and set some people straight ...

;)

Naaah, that's boring. Besides, your ban hammer is as awesomely big as ours. Have at it.

Freudian slip on your part ... You made the jump between "rep hammer" and "ban hammer" ... That suggests that you might have been conspiring with staff.

slow in the gay CC today?
Whassup Lil closet boy?? Projection, projection...

That reply you just made is gay as hell. What a fag
Nope. Yer just having yer usual cock fantasies, kneepad boy.

;)

Freudian slip on your part ... You made the jump between "rep hammer" and "ban hammer" ... That suggests that you might have been conspiring with staff.

No, it means I'm distracted and you are not important enough to me to care about a correction. Righties are such whiney pussies about lots of stuff.

No, it means I'm distracted and you are not important enough to me to care about a correction. Righties are such whiney pussies about lots of stuff.

Grab the crab boil ... Here comes the crawfish.
Give some folks enough rope and they hang each other out to dry ... Then try to divert situations away from their admissions.

The bold is classic abuse of the rep system and you'd brag about this in the neg rep thread until your victims got more rep than you and then you stopped. You talk about what you consider valid reasons. Trolls are fine to neg, but your valid reasons are probably not valid to others who are trying to express their opinions. And then of course you say if they hit you back it was on bad posts because they could never find a stupid post of yours right? So you'd hit them back and threatened them that it would go every 48 until they stopped. You were a neg rep bully. Period.

Sure, mani.

Who's Mani?? Is it just me , or is getting a little nipply in here?
Yeah, isn't that why you "left"?

Left where? I've never posted here before, as vetted by the administration of this fine board.

LOL it's hilarious that you are still pushing your meme that I'm either Mal or Mani.
The admin of this board has my full name and former rank in the Army as well as my IP address. I'm quite sure he's capable of deciding whether I am your bogeyman or not without your input.

I'm sorry, Bear. I kinda like you too, but nobody believes you are new here. You gave that away when you baited bode and knew more than a new would.

I AM new here, that's been confirmed dear.

I know so much because I read, there are hundreds and hundreds of posts about Bode's lies, I doubt I've read them all, but I've read a bunch of them.

Just because your IP can't be tied to a previous IP doesn't mean you are new......and yeah, you read all the posts, just like someone read all the foreign policy magazines.

The bold is classic abuse of the rep system and you'd brag about this in the neg rep thread until your victims got more rep than you and then you stopped. You talk about what you consider valid reasons. Trolls are fine to neg, but your valid reasons are probably not valid to others who are trying to express their opinions. And then of course you say if they hit you back it was on bad posts because they could never find a stupid post of yours right? So you'd hit them back and threatened them that it would go every 48 until they stopped. You were a neg rep bully. Period.

Who's Mani?? Is it just me , or is getting a little nipply in here?

Left where? I've never posted here before, as vetted by the administration of this fine board.

LOL it's hilarious that you are still pushing your meme that I'm either Mal or Mani.
The admin of this board has my full name and former rank in the Army as well as my IP address. I'm quite sure he's capable of deciding whether I am your bogeyman or not without your input.

I'm sorry, Bear. I kinda like you too, but nobody believes you are new here. You gave that away when you baited bode and knew more than a new would.

I know so much because I read, there are hundreds and hundreds of posts about Bode's lies, I doubt I've read them all, but I've read a bunch of them.

Just because your IP can't be tied to a previous IP doesn't mean you are new......and yeah, you read all the posts, just like someone read all the foreign policy magazines.

Darling , I had threads where I quoted the posts. Do you think I quoted them without reading them?

Oh , and I'm quite sure that the staff doesn't rely on just IP addresses to sniff out posters who have been here before. I am not a "sock"

Darling , I had threads where I quoted the posts. Do you think I quoted them without reading them?

Oh , and I'm quite sure that the staff doesn't rely on just IP addresses to sniff out posters who have been here before. I am not a "sock"
hahahahahaha! Right, they look at you through your webcam! :lol:

shootspeeders and tank both lean right and I believe they had splats at various times. I know tank did.

The gang negging went both ways, stop pretending that only the right did it.

You've listed two......and I'm not even sure they ever had red splats....but there were many more lefties that were forced to leave because of the gang neg-repping.

People were forced to leave by other members? That doesn't seem right.
It wasn't right, but the neg reppers had a mob mentality.
They were cowards, afraid to let people see their horrible comments instead of letting everyone see.

The initial rep comment was public, anyone could go to the users page and read it unless the user had that option turned off; the rest of the rep pm (where conversations were had) was private.
You had to go and look for it though instead of being out in plain sight.

I know what you think of the staff, but they are smarter than that I'm sure.

Exactly! I did use neg rep frequently as a type of behavior modification or as a tool to let others know that the idiot with the string of red splats should be avoided.

Yes I got into rep wars with a few people. We traded negs back and forth til one of us got bored. BUT when I negged, there was a valid reason. I didn't neg simply because of a difference in opinion. I negged vulgar, hypocritical, hateful or terminally stupid people.

Oh horseshit Ernie. You negged me on the 48s in my early days here and even told me in advance you were going to do it. Now how do you neg "vulgar, hypocritical, hateful terminally stupid" posts that don't even exist yet?

You're full of shit, as usual. I negged stupid shit. There were several people who's stupid shit I could only neg once every 48 hours. If the time limit had been 15 minutes, there would have been no shortage of neg worthy posts.

Don't lie Ernie. I have your very words saying just that. I could quote it back to you verbatim if it wasn't against site rules, but you and I both know it exists. Man up already.
Do you now?.... Most likely, I negged a particularly stupid post and you decided to return the neg with some equally stupid comment. I may very well have told you that I would continue the game as long as you wanted.

THAT was pretty much my pattern. I negged someone, for what I considered a valid reason. If they accepted my assessment of their post, they were OK in my book. IF they decided to return the neg on a post that didn't deserve such, I would hit back. The game would continue until the person got the hint.

I made both friends and enemies with rep comments. I really thought you and I were past that, but I really don't take kindly to being called a liar by a self absorbed ass.

Then don't tell lies in the first place, because I won't tolerate it. The fact is you spelled out specifically in a PM that this site gives you the ability to neg every 48 hours and you were going to avail yourself of that whenever the clock allowed. I'm paraphrasing your exact words to skirt the rules but that's the fact -- you had it preplanned, and when the clock was up, sure enough you made good on your word. So don't come in here trying to play all innocent, because you and I both know better.

Yep, time to man up Ernie. You did it to me. You pm'd me and explained to me the way it was supposed to go. I was supposed to let SS and anyone (you) neg me without negging back because you had more rep and you could neg me into infinity. I fought back.....and you never did make good on your promise because I think you knew that I would continue to fight back. And, I don't remember you ever negging me again after that nasty pm exchange we had.

When my rep soared past SS's and KG's, they quit negging me too, they were neg bullies, too.

Yoar not fooling anybody, mal.

I don't have to , yall are making fools of yourself thinking I'm this Mal character

Or maybe I'm Mani

Or Maybe I'm NLT

Or maybe I'm ..................

Or maybe you're not smarter than the average bear?

Stat had no reason to ask Admin for rep to be removed as we bestowed quite a large neg rep hammer if I remember correctly. I know he had more rep than big Urn for example.

I sure didn't ask for rep to be removed nor am I the reason why it was removed, but now, 4 months later, I don't care whether we have rep or not. It's just not that important. Never was. But the experiment was fun!

Of course it was important to you, Else you wouldn't have ran an "experiment"

I think you meant to say "run".......argh..........

I want a full range of rep:
Totally agree
Mostly agree
Sort of agree
Null
Kind of disagree
Mostly disagree
Totally disagree

The thing that kept the old neg rep under control was the forcing of sending a message with the neg rep. I dunno if this site software can do that.

Nah, it wasn't that difficult for some to post "f*ck you" in the message area.

I know what you think of the staff, but they are smarter than that I'm sure.
It's not a matter of being smart as you well know.

Stat had no reason to ask Admin for rep to be removed as we bestowed quite a large neg rep hammer if I remember correctly. I know he had more rep than big Urn for example.

Oh sorry ... There was something funny on television ... Big rep hammer to do what?

Wow ... Do you even know you just admitted using the rep function contrary to its intended purpose.

And ...

You used the pronoun "we" when describing your hammer ... Implicating Stat in your conspiracy to commit rep abuse.

jake already admitted that he, stat and others abused the rep system in order to boost other poster's rep. Funny how no one on the left is calling them out for that but are screaming at those who followed the 48 hour rule when it came to neg rep. Typical leftists.

How exactly did anyone abuse the rep system? There was a limit to the amount of pos rep you could hand out, and you couldn't rep the same person twice without repping 12 other people first.....you could not neg rep anyone twice within 48 hours.....you are trying to make an excuse for the people who used the rep system as a means to bully people....they didn't have to abuse the system to do that. There was no way to abuse the system, really, just ways to intimidate newcomers and those they didn't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back