Bring your guns

Secret services word is law ? Who knew ! ?

Or maybe the GOP is putting it on them to avoid the hypocrisy of them banning guns at the convention .

Um ... why would not having guns at the convention be "hypocrisy?" You don't understand the debate, Timmy

Cause everytime there's a shooting the GOP says more guns would've prevented the shooting .

Take Ft Hood for example . Hood has security and military police , but conservatives say everyone should've been armed .
You do realize on army base the only people That can have firearms are military police? dumbass
Police show up after everything is done… How foolish is that.

I wear my 9 mm whenever I ride out into the desert on my motorcycle. Over the years, I am sure that hundreds of people have seen me, and not one of them shot me. Therefore, guns have saved my life hundreds of times.

GAWD! The stupidity is the 2nd Amendment pushers.
Guns make you safe!! Who know, maybe one of those SS boys will loose it and start shooting.
You need your gun to make you safe.
Stupidity is on your side.

Again, the strict constitutionalist (teabaggers) cherry picking.

Or maybe the GOP is putting it on them to avoid the hypocrisy of them banning guns at the convention .

Um ... why would not having guns at the convention be "hypocrisy?" You don't understand the debate, Timmy

Gawd. Again, the black and white liberal world driven by pure stupidity. Explain how government is restricting the rights of gun ownership of private citizens when a private event decides not to allow guns. You can't, because you're a flaming moron who doesn't understand the Constitution or the discussion

Non-sequitur

Cause everytime there's a shooting the GOP says more guns would've prevented the shooting .

Take Ft Hood for example . Hood has security and military police , but conservatives say everyone should've been armed .
You do realize on army base the only people That can have firearms are military police? dumbass
Police show up after everything is done… How foolish is that.

Who will be armed at the convention ? Police n SS. What's your point ?

What does Fort Hood have to do with the Republican Convention? Totally different situation. Fort Hood is a military installation, the Republican convention is a private event where everyone will be checked for weapons entering. Again, the pure, unadulterated stupidity that is you. Guns must be allowed everywhere at all times under all circumstances or nowhere. You have no logical point, you're just too stupid to grasp or discuss context. Everything is black or white to you, period

What does Fort Hood have to do with the Republican Convention? Totally different situation. Fort Hood is a military installation, the Republican convention is a private event where everyone will be checked for weapons entering. Again, the pure, unadulterated stupidity that is you. Guns must be allowed everywhere at all times under all circumstances or nowhere. You have no logical point, you're just too stupid to grasp or discuss context. Everything is black or white to you, period

Yes the point is stupid . It is also the point of the gun nuts who want people strapped everywhere .
This stupid point is backed by the GOP. The GOP , at its own convention , suddenly wants a gun free zone . Hence the irony of it all.

It's not a gun free zone so there's no reason to need self-protection with a firearm. Secret Service, law enforcement and security will all be carrying guns to keep the conventioners safe. It's not hypocritical to ask the people to leave their guns home. There's no need for them.

It's not a gun free zone so there's no reason to need self-protection with a firearm. Secret Service, law enforcement and security will all be carrying guns to keep the conventioners safe. It's not hypocritical to ask the people to leave their guns home. There's no need for them.

You might talk to Kaz about that. According to post #49, you are stupid to say that.

Yes the point is stupid . It is also the point of the gun nuts who want people strapped everywhere .
This stupid point is backed by the GOP. The GOP , at its own convention , suddenly wants a gun free zone . Hence the irony of it all.

Actually, Timmy, no one is arguing that private events should be forced to allow guns. That again is a figment of your tiny, black and white mind. What, you guys support guns, so you want them all the time everywhere! You don't, but you do, according to me, so that's hypocrisy!!!

But you are, Timmy!!!!

You might talk to Kaz about that. According to post #49, you are stupid to say that.

That post agrees with her, moron

Guns must be allowed everywhere at all times under all circumstances or nowhere.

I don't think so, Kaz:

"Guns must be allowed everywhere at all times under all circumstances or nowhere. You have no logical point, you're just too stupid to grasp or discuss context."

Guns must be allowed everywhere at all times under all circumstances or nowhere.

I don't think so, Kaz:

"Guns must be allowed everywhere at all times under all circumstances or nowhere. You have no logical point, you're just too stupid to grasp or discuss context."

So you read that and you don't realize that it's sarcasm? Seriously? I'm making fun of you black and white simpletons. Every time I think I can't think you people are any dumber than I already think you are, you prove me wrong ...

I don't think so, Kaz:

So you read that and you don't realize that it's sarcasm? Seriously? I'm making fun of you black and white simpletons. Every time I think I can't think you people are any dumber than I already think you are, you prove me wrong ...

nice spin....

I don't think so, Kaz:

nice spin....

What "spin?" It was sarcasm, moron. Really, you don't get this is sarcasm?

The second sentence you quoted even says the first one wasn't serious. You don't get that, really? It's hilarious that you people are walking poster boards against government education, but you're too clueless from your government education to get that. Classic ...

I don't think so, Kaz:

nice spin....

The second sentence you quoted even says the first one wasn't serious. You don't get that, really? It's hilarious that you people are walking poster boards against government education, but you're too clueless from your government education to get that. Classic ...

I know Kaz. EVERYONE knows that you have NEVER supported doing away with no gun zones, right?

I don't think so, Kaz:

nice spin....

I know Kaz. EVERYONE knows that you have NEVER supported doing away with no gun zones, right?

LOL, you can't identify sarcasm? You got teased a lot, didn't, you tykie?

Forum List

Back