Bring your guns

Secret services word is law ? Who knew ! ?

Or maybe the GOP is putting it on them to avoid the hypocrisy of them banning guns at the convention .
There's no hypocrisy. It's just that the issue is too big for you. The SS very definitely lays down the law where they are tasked to attend.

I thought the law was the law. You're going to let them take away your 2nd amendment rights? I'm sure ISIS will appreciate the GUN FREE ZONE

Secret services word is law ? Who knew ! ?

Or maybe the GOP is putting it on them to avoid the hypocrisy of them banning guns at the convention .
There's no hypocrisy. It's just that the issue is too big for you. The SS very definitely lays down the law where they are tasked to attend.

I thought the law was the law. You're going to let them take away your 2nd amendment rights? I'm sure ISIS will appreciate the GUN FREE ZONE

:lmao:

Another leftists who doesn't even know how the Constitution, the law of the land of their own county works. Sad, so sad. Kind of funny, but more sad ...

ISIS hell, I'd be more worried about you showing up in a suicide vest (or suicide Depends, as the case might be.)

One hand on your walker, the other grabbing your crotch as you scream "Hillary AKBAR."

ISIS hell, I'd be more worried about you showing up in a suicide vest (or suicide Depends, as the case might be.)

One hand on your walker, the other grabbing your crotch as you scream "Hillary AKBAR."

Funny------dumb, but funny.

Here’s the problem common to most on the right: lack of common sense.

All attendees need do is carry concealed if licensed to do so – no muss, no fuss, no bother.

But no – rightwing nitwits have to make an ‘issue’ of guns, and once again play the victim.

Well, Jones, they are not all of like mind. Kaz, for example, is adamantly opposed to gun free zones...except when he isn't.....

I'm for gun free zones when they are chosen by free choice of private citizens. I'm against them when they are dictated by government. Which part of that confuses you exactly?

Well, Jones, they are not all of like mind. Kaz, for example, is adamantly opposed to gun free zones...except when he isn't.....

I'm for gun free zones when they are chosen by free choice of private citizens. I'm against them when they are dictated by government. Which part of that confuses you exactly?

Our government doesn't dictate. We have a democracy.

So you are opposed to the convention being a gun free zone? More than 50,000 people have already signed a petition to stop that particular gun grab.

Republicans probably want a gun free zone at their convention because they're afraid that some psycho/criminal/nutcase who bought his guns through the loopholes their filibuster protected

might show up.

All attendees need do is carry concealed if licensed to do so – no muss, no fuss, no bother.

But no – rightwing nitwits have to make an ‘issue’ of guns, and once again play the victim.

Funny. A lefty claiming common sense. Hate to break it to you but your morons would drown in a rainstorm if one of us on the right didn't tell you to look down.

So if a school board decides that the schools in that district will be gun free zones,

is that 'private citizens' deciding? Or government 'dictating'?

I wouldn't dream of getting between you and Oldlady's argument!

They’re less interested in ‘gun rights’ and more interested in making ‘guns’ a political issue.

So if a school board decides that the schools in that district will be gun free zones,

Government dictating. The school board is an elected government body.

So if elected officials don't represent the people, how do you determine what the people want? Whoever is loudest?

When government acts at the behest of the people, where the people express their will through their elected representatives, all the people have indeed authorized the creation of ‘gun free zones.’

And when the people act through their elected representatives to prohibit firearms in a given venue, they act in accordance with the Second Amendment and its case law:

“Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues. The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms.”

DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA v. HELLER

So if elected officials don't represent the people, how do you determine what the people want? Whoever is loudest?

A school board is an elected government body. That's what I said, if you'd like to address that.

Forum List

Back