Bring your guns

The Secret Service shot it down. So it's a non issue. A liberal could easily sneak in.

So you admit that gun free zones are safer than gun free for all zones.
A gun free zone is an easy target for a criminal, too bad progressives can't figure that out. Progressives are not the sharpest knife in the drawer though, are they??

So you think open carry at your local bank makes it a safer place? You think that 3 guys walking into your bank carrying shotguns shouldn't cause a teller to hit the alarm?

lol, you are a classic.

So if elected officials don't represent the people, how do you determine what the people want? Whoever is loudest?

A school board is an elected government body. That's what I said, if you'd like to address that.
An elected government body reflecting – and representing – the will of the people in our representative democracy, a republican form of government as guaranteed by the Constitution.

And the will of the people is subject to the rule of law – the cornerstone of our Constitutional Republic, where the people are subject solely to the rule of law, not men, as men are incapable of ruling justly.

When the people err and enact measures repugnant to Constitutional case law, those adversely effected are at liberty to seek relief in Federal court, and have un-Constitutional measures invalidated.

As long as the people acting through their elected representatives comport with the Constitution and its case law, the measures they pass are valid and enforceable – such as prohibiting firearms in a given venue, consistent with Second Amendment jurisprudence.

So as long as case law says the rights in the Constitution aren't really rights, the majority can go ahead and tyranny away! The rationalization of despots and dictators!

All rights are established and protected by the majority.
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT. That's the Constitution, not majority.

The Constitution only exists because the majority ratified it.

Well, Jones, they are not all of like mind. Kaz, for example, is adamantly opposed to gun free zones...except when he isn't.....

I'm for gun free zones when they are chosen by free choice of private citizens. I'm against them when they are dictated by government. Which part of that confuses you exactly?

So if a school board decides that the schools in that district will be gun free zones,

is that 'private citizens' deciding? Or government 'dictating'?

Government dictating. The school board is an elected government body.

A school board is an elected body representative of the voters of the school district. It is delegated, by the People, with the authority to make policy.

It is not a dictatorship, therefore it is not dictating policy.

A school board is an elected government body. That's what I said, if you'd like to address that.
An elected government body reflecting – and representing – the will of the people in our representative democracy, a republican form of government as guaranteed by the Constitution.

And the will of the people is subject to the rule of law – the cornerstone of our Constitutional Republic, where the people are subject solely to the rule of law, not men, as men are incapable of ruling justly.

When the people err and enact measures repugnant to Constitutional case law, those adversely effected are at liberty to seek relief in Federal court, and have un-Constitutional measures invalidated.

As long as the people acting through their elected representatives comport with the Constitution and its case law, the measures they pass are valid and enforceable – such as prohibiting firearms in a given venue, consistent with Second Amendment jurisprudence.

So as long as case law says the rights in the Constitution aren't really rights, the majority can go ahead and tyranny away! The rationalization of despots and dictators!

You're all over the map. Not one of them is alive today. Please check the air pressure in your head, you have a leak.

Well, Jones, they are not all of like mind. Kaz, for example, is adamantly opposed to gun free zones...except when he isn't.....

I'm for gun free zones when they are chosen by free choice of private citizens. I'm against them when they are dictated by government. Which part of that confuses you exactly?

So if a school board decides that the schools in that district will be gun free zones,

A school board is an elected body representative of the voters of the school district. It is delegated, by the People, with the authority to make policy.

The question was: "is that 'private citizens' deciding? Or government 'dictating'?"

If it's done by the government, it's not private citizens deciding. It is government dictating.

And a government doesn't need to be a dictatorship to dictate. All governments dictate. That's what they do.

The question was: "is that 'private citizens' deciding? Or government 'dictating'?"

If it's done by the government, it's not private citizens deciding. It is government dictating.

And a government doesn't need to be a dictatorship to dictate. All governments dictate. That's what they do.

Ok so you wish to go on record that there is no difference between a democratic government and a dictatorship.

You're another one of the smart conservatives, I see. lol

You're all over the map. Not one of them is alive today. Please check the air pressure in your head, you have a leak.

So the Constitution can't be changed?

What minority do you want to have power over the majority?

Like I said, you are all over the place. This is a republic, like it or not. The majority can't vote in free gasoline.

Like I said, you are all over the place. This is a republic, like it or not. The majority can't vote in free gasoline.

You can't answer the question?

What does that even mean? lol. You're losing it as you lose the argument.

The Secret Service shot it down. So it's a non issue. A liberal could easily sneak in.

A gun free zone is an easy target for a criminal, too bad progressives can't figure that out. Progressives are not the sharpest knife in the drawer though, are they??

So you think open carry at your local bank makes it a safer place? You think that 3 guys walking into your bank carrying shotguns shouldn't cause a teller to hit the alarm?

lol, you are a classic.
Deflection noted...

lol, you are a classic.
Deflection noted...

That's no deflection. That is directly to the point. You want banks to be gun free zones. Therefore, 3 guys walk into the bank carrying shotguns,

they have the right to do so, and any bank employee hitting the alarm would be violating their rights.

The Trump campaign reminds me so much of the George Wallace campaign in 1972.

I've been wondering when a latter day Arthur Bremer will show up.

Maybe this armed and dangerous Convention petition is a way of channeling his ghost.

I did but don't have the coloring book version for you.

What does that even mean? lol. You're losing it as you lose the argument.
You said we were ruled by the majority and I proved:

A. You are wrong.
B. You're an idiot.

Maybe this armed and dangerous Convention petition is a way of channeling his ghost.

So Wallace was OK with legal immigration, just not illegal immigration? And he only wanted to keep Islamic fundamentalists out who were trying to murder us? You're going to have to show a link for that, I think you're full of shit. Wallace was just a racist

I did but don't have the coloring book version for you.

There's a reason she was once the only poster on my ignore list, though now there are others. Don't you get it, Iceeweasel?" The majority created the Constitution and the Bill of Rights to protect our rights. They of course then said that they can ignore the Constitution and Bill of Rights any time as long as the majority vote for it.

Which of course makes one wonder why they created a Constitution and a Bill of Rights for a country they thought majority ruled and could override the Constitution and Bill of Rights any time they wanted. Except for abortion, they specifically said abortion, which isn't in the Constitution, is totally protected at all times everywhere. And you can curse on TV too, they totally protected that. But other than that, majority rules. Well, unless the courts decide it doesn't. And you think that's "all over the place?" Hmm ... so it is ...

So Wallace was OK with legal immigration, just not illegal immigration? And he only wanted to keep Islamic fundamentalists out who were trying to murder us? You're going to have to show a link for that, I think you're full of shit. Wallace was just a racist
In tone, temperament and zeal. In the character of the candidate and his supporters.

But not down the line in policy.

In tone, temperament and zeal. In the character of the candidate and his supporters.

But not down the line in policy.

Yet you don't see that in the moon bat left and their support of Obama in the last two elections? Bias is as bias does

Forum List

Back