Bring your guns

Once the President shouts "Get 'em out!" or "I'll pay your legal fees!", I'll stop supporting him. Once the President says "He's no hero. He was captured. I like my heroes not to be taken POW.", I'll stop supporting him.

Once the President says "I want a total ban on Muslims entering the United States!" I'll stop supporting him.

Once the President starts calling women 'fat cows', 'bimbos' and the like, I'll stop supporting him.

Tone and temperament.

So your standard for Trump is "tone, temperament and zeal," and your standard for the Obama whackos is narrow, specific comments. Exactly my point on your ridiculous double standard. Actually two ridiculous double standards in that Trump = Wallace, but Trump <> Obama.

Obama's rabid following is just as whacked out extreme as Trump. You just don't see it because you relate to the Obama whacked out extremists
You've set out quite a task! Making equivocations between the Obama campaign style and Trump's is a fool's game.

Trump's strutting petulance has no comparison in modern American politics other than Wallace's, more aptly Trump's style is moiré akin to Benito Mussolini's.

By comparison, you may recall people using the phrase "no drama Obama".. Trump is all drama all the time. He's a political soap opera.

Actually, all you have to do is watch video tapes of Trump speaking to his loonies and Obama speaking to his
Okay. As they say, let's go to the video tape!

I'm not even wasting my time watching this. So you think the standard is:

- Find any one tape of Obama that doesn't show rabid support
- Find any one tape of Trump that does show rabid support

And draw a conclusion. My Gawd, the low bar liberals hold yourselves to
I simply searched youtube and copied the very first post under "Obama campaign rally" and "Trump campaign rally"

There is no conspiracy, no bias, no judicious editing.

There's a reason she was once the only poster on my ignore list, though now there are others. Don't you get it, Iceeweasel?" The majority created the Constitution and the Bill of Rights to protect our rights. They of course then said that they can ignore the Constitution and Bill of Rights any time as long as the majority vote for it.

Which of course makes one wonder why they created a Constitution and a Bill of Rights for a country they thought majority ruled and could override the Constitution and Bill of Rights any time they wanted. Except for abortion, they specifically said abortion, which isn't in the Constitution, is totally protected at all times everywhere. And you can curse on TV too, they totally protected that. But other than that, majority rules. Well, unless the courts decide it doesn't. And you think that's "all over the place?" Hmm ... so it is ...

The 2nd amendment could be repealed could it not?

And aren't conservatives trying to abolish abortion rights with a constitutional amendment?
There's nothing in the Constitution to grant the right to kill a fetus. In fact it would err on the side of caution with protection of life. But since it isn't spelled out it was up to the states so the Supremes just pulled the law out of their asses.

There's nothing in the Constitution that makes the fetus a person with constitutional rights.

That's because at the time the Constitution was written, it was a matter between physician and patient only.

I don't think doctors assisted with abortions back then, but in theory, sure. BTW, murder is State law, not Federal
Midwives certainly did. And gentlemen did not inquire. Abortion just wasn't on the Founders radar.

Of course, at the time, and until the 1960s, any woman who gave birth out of wedlock was pretty much considered "ruined."

So your standard for Trump is "tone, temperament and zeal," and your standard for the Obama whackos is narrow, specific comments. Exactly my point on your ridiculous double standard. Actually two ridiculous double standards in that Trump = Wallace, but Trump <> Obama.

Obama's rabid following is just as whacked out extreme as Trump. You just don't see it because you relate to the Obama whacked out extremists
You've set out quite a task! Making equivocations between the Obama campaign style and Trump's is a fool's game.

Trump's strutting petulance has no comparison in modern American politics other than Wallace's, more aptly Trump's style is moiré akin to Benito Mussolini's.

By comparison, you may recall people using the phrase "no drama Obama".. Trump is all drama all the time. He's a political soap opera.

Actually, all you have to do is watch video tapes of Trump speaking to his loonies and Obama speaking to his

I simply searched youtube and copied the very first post under "Obama campaign rally" and "Trump campaign rally"

It's only one data point and obviously you wouldn't have posted it if it didn't serve your purpose. Your link even says it's an election ad, you think they're going to show the lunacy in their own videos?

There's a reason she was once the only poster on my ignore list, though now there are others. Don't you get it, Iceeweasel?" The majority created the Constitution and the Bill of Rights to protect our rights. They of course then said that they can ignore the Constitution and Bill of Rights any time as long as the majority vote for it.

Which of course makes one wonder why they created a Constitution and a Bill of Rights for a country they thought majority ruled and could override the Constitution and Bill of Rights any time they wanted. Except for abortion, they specifically said abortion, which isn't in the Constitution, is totally protected at all times everywhere. And you can curse on TV too, they totally protected that. But other than that, majority rules. Well, unless the courts decide it doesn't. And you think that's "all over the place?" Hmm ... so it is ...

And aren't conservatives trying to abolish abortion rights with a constitutional amendment?
There's nothing in the Constitution to grant the right to kill a fetus. In fact it would err on the side of caution with protection of life. But since it isn't spelled out it was up to the states so the Supremes just pulled the law out of their asses.

There's nothing in the Constitution that makes the fetus a person with constitutional rights.

That's because at the time the Constitution was written, it was a matter between physician and patient only.

I don't think doctors assisted with abortions back then, but in theory, sure. BTW, murder is State law, not Federal

Abortion up until quickening was legal in the colonies.

Midwives certainly did. And gentlemen did not inquire. Abortion just wasn't on the Founders radar.

Of course, at the time, and until the 1960s, any woman who gave birth out of wedlock was pretty much considered "ruined."

None of that contradicts anything I said. You got a link on midwives doing abortions then? I frankly doubt that

The Select Service banning guns from the GOP convention is a good example of government decisions on gun rights. Lee Harvey Oswald carrying a gun to the Book Depository building is a good example of a private citizen making gun right decisions.

LoweC20160329_low.jpg

Abortion up until quickening was legal in the colonies.

Certainly in those days governments had little time to be concerned with such matters, and people--especially in the frontier areas--didn't have the luxury of concerning themselves with private matters of that sort. Even when born infants died, there was seldom an investigation. It was just part of life.

None of that contradicts anything I said. You got a link on midwives doing abortions then? I frankly doubt that
JFK Kaz. Get a history lesson. NY put it up. There WERE NO LAWS AGAINST ABORTION BACK IN THE DAY. How do you think all those herbal remedies to induce abortions came about ... wait YOU DON'T THINK. YOU EMOTE AND PROJECT BECAUSE OF YOUR RELIGIOUS SUPERSTITIONS.

When laws against abortions came about ... as politicians sought to enforce their morality (as opposed to the Founders libertarianism) we already had the 14th amendment, which provides anyone born in the US is a citizen. Thus, fetus's who weren't born, were not citizens. And the Founders didn't make the 14th.

The Select Service banning guns from the GOP convention is a good example of government decisions on gun rights. Lee Harvey Oswald carrying a gun to the Book Depository building is a good example of a private citizen making gun right decisions.

First of all, you mean the secret service, not the select service, and the secret service can't enforce that, it's their determination the GOP is following.

You're also making a non-sequitur. The convention and guns isn't about general safety, it's about protecting a few specific people from assassinations.

You people are stupid as shit. And if you were right, you'd actually address the real points instead of constantly changing them at attacking strawmen

Last edited:

JFK Kaz. Get a history lesson. NY put it up. There WERE NO LAWS AGAINST ABORTION BACK IN THE DAY. How do you think all those herbal remedies to induce abortions came about ... wait YOU DON'T THINK. YOU EMOTE AND PROJECT BECAUSE OF YOUR RELIGIOUS SUPERSTITIONS.

When laws against abortions came about ... as politicians sought to enforce their morality (as opposed to the Founders libertarianism) we already had the 14th amendment, which provides anyone born in the US is a citizen. Thus, fetus's who weren't born, were not citizens. And the Founders didn't make the 14th.

Um ... I didn't say there were laws against abortion. In fact I agreed there weren't laws and there shouldn't be, I'm pro-Choice, Holmes. Can't follow a conversation, can you?

I asked you on one specific fact you claimed, that midwives performed abortions. Can you back it up or did you make that up?

Jesus Christ. You don't have the right in a privately held event. Y'alls some thick headed fucks.

Like I said, you are all over the place. This is a republic, like it or not. The majority can't vote in free gasoline.

You can't answer the question?
I did but don't have the coloring book version for you.

There is nothing in the constitution barring killing anyone. It is not even a federal crime, except in very special cases, like kidnapping, treason, and murder of a guard in a federal prison.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ. You don't have the right in a privately held event. Y'alls some thick headed fucks.

Well, pardon me, Ice. i was under the impression that that was this entire thread was about.....

It's only one data point and obviously you wouldn't have posted it if it didn't serve your purpose. Your link even says it's an election ad, you think they're going to show the lunacy in their own videos?
My oh my! You are really busy sweeping up after the messes made by The Donald!

Abortions were legal at the time of the constitution's framing.

Well, pardon me, Ice. i was under the impression that that was this entire thread was about.....
Why do some of you keep bringing up gun rights?

Abortions were legal at the time of the constitution's framing.
Kaz will DEMAND you cite to what law made them legal. (and I'm not being sarcastic here.)

There is simply no way the the GOP was going to allow guns, and there is also no way that they are going to take the heat for not allowing guns. Blaming it on the Secret Service works well for them.

Why do some of you keep bringing up gun rights?

Ice, do you know the title of the OP of this thread?

Forum List

Back