Bring your guns

Actually, all you have to do is watch video tapes of Trump speaking to his loonies and Obama speaking to his
Okay. As they say, let's go to the video tape!

I'm not even wasting my time watching this. So you think the standard is:

- Find any one tape of Obama that doesn't show rabid support
- Find any one tape of Trump that does show rabid support

And draw a conclusion. My Gawd, the low bar liberals hold yourselves to
I simply searched youtube and copied the very first post under "Obama campaign rally" and "Trump campaign rally"

There is no conspiracy, no bias, no judicious editing.

It's only one data point and obviously you wouldn't have posted it if it didn't serve your purpose. Your link even says it's an election ad, you think they're going to show the lunacy in their own videos?
My oh my! You are really busy sweeping up after the messes made by The Donald!

:wtf:

Saying that Obama supporters are just as rabid is "really busy sweeping up after the messes made by The Donald?"

You're busy blowing the black President

That's because at the time the Constitution was written, it was a matter between physician and patient only.

I don't think doctors assisted with abortions back then, but in theory, sure. BTW, murder is State law, not Federal
Midwives certainly did. And gentlemen did not inquire. Abortion just wasn't on the Founders radar.

Of course, at the time, and until the 1960s, any woman who gave birth out of wedlock was pretty much considered "ruined."

None of that contradicts anything I said. You got a link on midwives doing abortions then? I frankly doubt that

Abortions were legal at the time of the constitution's framing.
Kaz will DEMAND you cite to what law made them legal. (and I'm not being sarcastic here.)

that contradicts everything I've ever said about how our Constitution works as well as, shit for brains, I keep telling you I'm pro choice. You sir, aren't playing stupid, you are the real thing

The Select Service banning guns from the GOP convention is a good example of government decisions on gun rights. Lee Harvey Oswald carrying a gun to the Book Depository building is a good example of a private citizen making gun right decisions.
Jesus Christ. You don't have the right in a privately held event. Y'alls some thick headed fucks.

Well, pardon me, Ice. i was under the impression that that was this entire thread was about.....
Why do some of you keep bringing up gun rights?

Ice, do you know the title of the OP of this thread?
Do you understand it isn't a rights issue?

There is simply no way the the GOP was going to allow guns, and there is also no way that they are going to take the heat for not allowing guns. Blaming it on the Secret Service works well for them.

There is no "heat for not allowing guns," it's a private event. The whole supposed controversy is just a contrived liberal circle jerk

Okay. As they say, let's go to the video tape!

I'm not even wasting my time watching this. So you think the standard is:

- Find any one tape of Obama that doesn't show rabid support
- Find any one tape of Trump that does show rabid support

And draw a conclusion. My Gawd, the low bar liberals hold yourselves to
I simply searched youtube and copied the very first post under "Obama campaign rally" and "Trump campaign rally"

There is no conspiracy, no bias, no judicious editing.

It's only one data point and obviously you wouldn't have posted it if it didn't serve your purpose. Your link even says it's an election ad, you think they're going to show the lunacy in their own videos?
My oh my! You are really busy sweeping up after the messes made by The Donald!

Saying that Obama supporters are just as rabid is "really busy sweeping up after the messes made by The Donald?"

You're busy blowing the black President
Make that just the President. Your slip is showing.

The Select Service banning guns from the GOP convention is a good example of government decisions on gun rights. Lee Harvey Oswald carrying a gun to the Book Depository building is a good example of a private citizen making gun right decisions.
Jesus Christ. You don't have the right in a privately held event. Y'alls some thick headed fucks.

Well, pardon me, Ice. i was under the impression that that was this entire thread was about.....
Why do some of you keep bringing up gun rights?

Ice, do you know the title of the OP of this thread?

Well, since 35,000 people have signed a petition demanding the right to carry arms to the GOP convention, based on the 2nd amendment, and have been denied the right to do that, I would beg to differ with you.

There is simply no way the the GOP was going to allow guns, and there is also no way that they are going to take the heat for not allowing guns. Blaming it on the Secret Service works well for them.
How so?

And supposedly they are allowing it in Texas.

In Texas, they allow you to wear guns while line dancing.... It is a fashion statement to them.

Secret services word is law ? Who knew ! ?

Or maybe the GOP is putting it on them to avoid the hypocrisy of them banning guns at the convention .

Convention Hypocrisy is requiring ID to enter as so people can hear you slam the concept of Voter ID. See Charlotte 2012.

A circle of Trump supporters with assault rifles, surrounding a lowly moveon operative, with all firing simultaneously would not be totally without positive outcomes. (-:

The Secret Service shot it down. So it's a non issue. A liberal could easily sneak in.

So you admit that gun free zones are safer than gun free for all zones.
A gun free zone is an easy target for a criminal, too bad progressives can't figure that out. Progressives are not the sharpest knife in the drawer though, are they??

So you think open carry at your local bank makes it a safer place? You think that 3 guys walking into your bank carrying shotguns shouldn't cause a teller to hit the alarm?

lol, you are a classic.
Deflection noted...

That's no deflection. That is directly to the point. You want banks to be gun free zones. Therefore, 3 guys walk into the bank carrying shotguns,

they have the right to do so, and any bank employee hitting the alarm would be violating their rights.
I concealed carry into my bank every once a while, no problems there.

So you admit that gun free zones are safer than gun free for all zones.
A gun free zone is an easy target for a criminal, too bad progressives can't figure that out. Progressives are not the sharpest knife in the drawer though, are they??

So you think open carry at your local bank makes it a safer place? You think that 3 guys walking into your bank carrying shotguns shouldn't cause a teller to hit the alarm?

lol, you are a classic.
Deflection noted...

That's no deflection. That is directly to the point. You want banks to be gun free zones. Therefore, 3 guys walk into the bank carrying shotguns,

they have the right to do so, and any bank employee hitting the alarm would be violating their rights.
My state lets business opt out of allowing concealed carry on their premises? Banks do. Does your state not allow opt out?

My state lets business opt out of allowing concealed carry on their premises? Banks do. Does your state not allow opt out?
I believe all states have that. You have to post a sigh though and I don't recall ever seeing such a sign on a bank. Or anywhere except court or schools.

lol, you are a classic.
Deflection noted...

Concealed Pistol Permits: South Dakota Secretary of State, Shantel Krebs

Exceptions for carrying concealed

The permit is valid throughout South Dakota except in any licensed on-sale malt beverage or alcoholic beverage establishment that derives over one-half of its total income from the sale of malt or alcoholic beverages (SDCL 23-7-8.1); any county courthouse as defined in SDCL 22-14-22; or any elementary or secondary schools (SDCL 13-32-7). The permit is not transferable from one person to another (SDCL 23-7-8.3).

lol, you are a classic.
Deflection noted...

Concealed Pistol Permits: South Dakota Secretary of State, Shantel Krebs

Exceptions for carrying concealed

The permit is valid throughout South Dakota except in any licensed on-sale malt beverage or alcoholic beverage establishment that derives over one-half of its total income from the sale of malt or alcoholic beverages (SDCL 23-7-8.1); any county courthouse as defined in SDCL 22-14-22; or any elementary or secondary schools (SDCL 13-32-7). The permit is not transferable from one person to another (SDCL 23-7-8.3).
Thanks. That jogged my memory. We have had for a while a similar CC law. But the legislature then passed an open carry law, and you don't need a permit for open carry. But, businesses can post "no weapons allowed." I throws the CC law into a odd place. And it's result is people who continue to comply with the old CClaw now find themselves violating a new law that was intented to be pro gun.

But, my legislature is made up of morons.

I don't understand why this is even an issue. Property owners have a right to say people can't carry guns on their property. If I say someone can't carry a gun onto my property, it doesn't affect his right to keep and bear arms. He just can't come onto my property if he chooses to carry a gun. It's property rights issue.

Forum List

Back