Bring your guns

You're all over the map. Not one of them is alive today. Please check the air pressure in your head, you have a leak.

What minority do you want to have power over the majority?
Like I said, you are all over the place. This is a republic, like it or not. The majority can't vote in free gasoline.

You can't answer the question?
I did but don't have the coloring book version for you.

There's a reason she was once the only poster on my ignore list, though now there are others. Don't you get it, Iceeweasel?" The majority created the Constitution and the Bill of Rights to protect our rights. They of course then said that they can ignore the Constitution and Bill of Rights any time as long as the majority vote for it.

Which of course makes one wonder why they created a Constitution and a Bill of Rights for a country they thought majority ruled and could override the Constitution and Bill of Rights any time they wanted. Except for abortion, they specifically said abortion, which isn't in the Constitution, is totally protected at all times everywhere. And you can curse on TV too, they totally protected that. But other than that, majority rules. Well, unless the courts decide it doesn't. And you think that's "all over the place?" Hmm ... so it is ...
I think the dims want so badly to vote in laws by phone. The initiate process here isn't much better. Get enough signatures (by payed people), it's only the ballot with a cool sounding name. And too long to read.

The Constitution only exists because the majority ratified it.
You're all over the map. Not one of them is alive today. Please check the air pressure in your head, you have a leak.

Like I said, you are all over the place. This is a republic, like it or not. The majority can't vote in free gasoline.

What does that even mean? lol. You're losing it as you lose the argument.
You said we were ruled by the majority and I proved:

A. You are wrong.
B. You're an idiot.

You didn't prove anything. Show where the minority rules.

The Constitution only exists because the majority ratified it.

I asked you what minority do you want to have power over the majority.

You didn't answer.

The Trump campaign reminds me so much of the George Wallace campaign in 1972.

I've been wondering when a latter day Arthur Bremer will show up.

Maybe this armed and dangerous Convention petition is a way of channeling his ghost.

So Wallace was OK with legal immigration, just not illegal immigration? And he only wanted to keep Islamic fundamentalists out who were trying to murder us? You're going to have to show a link for that, I think you're full of shit. Wallace was just a racist
In tone, temperament and zeal. In the character of the candidate and his supporters.

But not down the line in policy.

Yet you don't see that in the moon bat left and their support of Obama in the last two elections? Bias is as bias does
Once the President shouts "Get 'em out!" or "I'll pay your legal fees!", I'll stop supporting him. Once the President says "He's no hero. He was captured. I like my heroes not to be taken POW.", I'll stop supporting him.

Once the President says "I want a total ban on Muslims entering the United States!" I'll stop supporting him.

Once the President starts calling women 'fat cows', 'bimbos' and the like, I'll stop supporting him.

Tone and temperament.

There's a reason she was once the only poster on my ignore list, though now there are others. Don't you get it, Iceeweasel?" The majority created the Constitution and the Bill of Rights to protect our rights. They of course then said that they can ignore the Constitution and Bill of Rights any time as long as the majority vote for it.

Which of course makes one wonder why they created a Constitution and a Bill of Rights for a country they thought majority ruled and could override the Constitution and Bill of Rights any time they wanted. Except for abortion, they specifically said abortion, which isn't in the Constitution, is totally protected at all times everywhere. And you can curse on TV too, they totally protected that. But other than that, majority rules. Well, unless the courts decide it doesn't. And you think that's "all over the place?" Hmm ... so it is ...

The 2nd amendment could be repealed could it not?

And aren't conservatives trying to abolish abortion rights with a constitutional amendment?

Tyranny of the majority could mean that a state that wanted to ban handguns would be prevented from doing so by the federal government,

couldn't it?

Maybe this armed and dangerous Convention petition is a way of channeling his ghost.

So Wallace was OK with legal immigration, just not illegal immigration? And he only wanted to keep Islamic fundamentalists out who were trying to murder us? You're going to have to show a link for that, I think you're full of shit. Wallace was just a racist
In tone, temperament and zeal. In the character of the candidate and his supporters.

Yet you don't see that in the moon bat left and their support of Obama in the last two elections? Bias is as bias does
Once the President shouts "Get 'em out!" or "I'll pay your legal fees!", I'll stop supporting him. Once the President says "He's no hero. He was captured. I like my heroes not to be taken POW.", I'll stop supporting him.

Once the President says "I want a total ban on Muslims entering the United States!" I'll stop supporting him.

Once the President starts calling women 'fat cows', 'bimbos' and the like, I'll stop supporting him.

Tone and temperament.

So your standard for Trump is "tone, temperament and zeal," and your standard for the Obama whackos is narrow, specific comments. Exactly my point on your ridiculous double standard. Actually two ridiculous double standards in that Trump = Wallace, but Trump <> Obama.

Obama's rabid following is just as whacked out extreme as Trump. You just don't see it because you relate to the Obama whacked out extremists

And aren't conservatives trying to abolish abortion rights with a constitutional amendment?
There's nothing in the Constitution to grant the right to kill a fetus. In fact it would err on the side of caution with protection of life. But since it isn't spelled out it was up to the states so the Supremes just pulled the law out of their asses.

Tone and temperament.

So your standard for Trump is "tone, temperament and zeal," and your standard for the Obama whackos is narrow, specific comments. Exactly my point on your ridiculous double standard. Actually two ridiculous double standards in that Trump = Wallace, but Trump <> Obama.

Obama's rabid following is just as whacked out extreme as Trump. You just don't see it because you relate to the Obama whacked out extremists
You've set out quite a task! Making equivocations between the Obama campaign style and Trump's is a fool's game.

Trump's strutting petulance has no comparison in modern American politics other than Wallace's, more aptly Trump's style is moiré akin to Benito Mussolini's.

By comparison, you may recall people using the phrase "no drama Obama".. Trump is all drama all the time. He's a political soap opera.

There's nothing in the Constitution to grant the right to kill a fetus. In fact it would err on the side of caution with protection of life. But since it isn't spelled out it was up to the states so the Supremes just pulled the law out of their asses.

"There's nothing in the Constitution to grant the right to kill a fetus"

Of course not, there wouldn't be. That isn't how the Constitution works. It doesn't grant rights from government to the people, the people restrict powers from the government. The people naturally hold rights, not the government.

I thought you knew that

Tone and temperament.

You've set out quite a task! Making equivocations between the Obama campaign style and Trump's is a fool's game.

Trump's strutting petulance has no comparison in modern American politics other than Wallace's, more aptly Trump's style is moiré akin to Benito Mussolini's.

By comparison, you may recall people using the phrase "no drama Obama".. Trump is all drama all the time. He's a political soap opera.

Actually, all you have to do is watch video tapes of Trump speaking to his loonies and Obama speaking to his

There's nothing in the Constitution that makes the fetus a person with constitutional rights.

"There's nothing in the Constitution to grant the right to kill a fetus"

Of course not, there wouldn't be. That isn't how the Constitution works. It doesn't grant rights from government to the people, the people restrict powers from the government. The people naturally hold rights, not the government.

I thought you knew that

So the 2nd amendment doesn't grant gun rights? lololololololololol

There's nothing in the Constitution that makes the fetus a person with constitutional rights.

That's because at the time the Constitution was written, it was a matter between physician and patient only.

That's because at the time the Constitution was written, it was a matter between physician and patient only.

I don't think doctors assisted with abortions back then, but in theory, sure. BTW, murder is State law, not Federal

So if a school board decides that the schools in that district will be gun free zones,

is that 'private citizens' deciding? Or government 'dictating'?

Government dictating. The school board is an elected government body.

So if elected officials don't represent the people, how do you determine what the people want? Whoever is loudest?

A school board is an elected government body. That's what I said, if you'd like to address that.

How do you determine the will of the people?

Begging the question. Rights in the Bill of Rights are not subject to the "will of the people" in that they aren't subject to your beloved tyranny of the majority. The will of the people was that they are inalienable rights. You haven't provided any relevance to the question

Slack off on the double talk. You said "I am for gun free zones when they are chosen by the free choice of private citizens" 52,000 people have already publicly declared they don't want the convention to be gun free. So, I guess you are for them bringing their guns, right?

Tone and temperament.

Actually, all you have to do is watch video tapes of Trump speaking to his loonies and Obama speaking to his
Okay. As they say, let's go to the video tape!

Government dictating. The school board is an elected government body.

So if elected officials don't represent the people, how do you determine what the people want? Whoever is loudest?

A school board is an elected government body. That's what I said, if you'd like to address that.

How do you determine the will of the people?

Begging the question. Rights in the Bill of Rights are not subject to the "will of the people" in that they aren't subject to your beloved tyranny of the majority. The will of the people was that they are inalienable rights. You haven't provided any relevance to the question

Slack off on the double talk. You said "I am for gun free zones when they are chosen by the free choice of private citizens" 52,000 people have already publicly declared they don't want the convention to be gun free. So, I guess you are for them bringing their guns, right?

That's stupid. The people who matter are the ones running the convention, not general opinion. People attending a party at your house can't vote to bring guns, it's your house, your event. And you aren't even talking about the people attending the party, just the general public.

I am not saying it's up to private citizens to decide for each other, but for themselves, and that's "double talk?" You're double stupid

Tone and temperament.

Okay. As they say, let's go to the video tape!

I'm not even wasting my time watching this. So you think the standard is:

- Find any one tape of Obama that doesn't show rabid support
- Find any one tape of Trump that does show rabid support

And draw a conclusion. My Gawd, the low bar liberals hold yourselves to

Forum List

Back