Bring your guns

The Secret Service shot it down. So it's a non issue. A liberal could easily sneak in.
DAMN IT!! I was so looking forward to the culling of the herd

Wait a minute..? So you were looking forward to a progressive slaughter?
are you kidding ??? seeing republicans in a circular firing squad would make my year

Pretty sure they'd save their ammo for you progressive ingrates.

The Secret Service shot it down. So it's a non issue. A liberal could easily sneak in.
DAMN IT!! I was so looking forward to the culling of the herd

Wait a minute..? So you were looking forward to a progressive slaughter?
are you kidding ??? seeing republicans in a circular firing squad would make my year

Pretty sure they'd save their ammo for you progressive ingrates.
and hopefully they'd get the same that Lincoln gave the south,,,,,only mistake he made was ending the war a year too early

If one gun makes me safer, then 5 guns will maker me safer still. I've got them locked and loaded because I am one my way to Kroger's and I want to be prepared. I will admit, however, that carrying 3 handguns, a shotgun and a semiautomatic rifle everywhere I go is kind of awkward.

So you admit that gun free zones are safer than gun free for all zones.
A gun free zone is an easy target for a criminal, too bad progressives can't figure that out. Progressives are not the sharpest knife in the drawer though, are they??

If one gun makes me safer, then 5 guns will maker me safer still. I've got them locked and loaded because I am one my way to Kroger's and I want to be prepared. I will admit, however, that carrying 3 handguns, a shotgun and a semiautomatic rifle everywhere I go is kind of awkward.

You forgot the rim shot

A gun free zone is an easy target for a criminal, too bad progressives can't figure that out. Progressives are not the sharpest knife in the drawer though, are they??

Then why aren't Guns allowed at the convention ? Cause the SS says so? Liars! The GOP doesn't want arms in the building . They talk a lot of shit about gun free zones, but when push comes to shove they want gun free zones .

Secret services word is law ? Who knew ! ?

Or maybe the GOP is putting it on them to avoid the hypocrisy of them banning guns at the convention .

Um ... why would not having guns at the convention be "hypocrisy?" You don't understand the debate, Timmy

Then why aren't Guns allowed at the convention ? Cause the SS says so? Liars! The GOP doesn't want arms in the building . They talk a lot of shit about gun free zones, but when push comes to shove they want gun free zones .

It's not a "gun free zone," it's an event. And it's one with security where they are checking that no one is armed.

Liberals are so stupid. The only two worlds in your teeny tiny little minds are that there are no guns anywhere or there are all guns everywhere. It's your own stupidity that makes those the only options, nothing more

Again, the strict constitutionalist (teabaggers) cherry picking.

Or maybe the GOP is putting it on them to avoid the hypocrisy of them banning guns at the convention .

Um ... why would not having guns at the convention be "hypocrisy?" You don't understand the debate, Timmy

It's not a "gun free zone," it's an event. And it's one with security where they are checking that no one is armed.

Liberals are so stupid. The only two worlds in your teeny tiny little minds are that there are no guns anywhere or there are all guns everywhere. It's your own stupidity that makes those the only options, nothing more

You do realize that armed security is allowed in gun free zones such as schools, right?

Gawd. Again, the black and white liberal world driven by pure stupidity. Explain how government is restricting the rights of gun ownership of private citizens when a private event decides not to allow guns. You can't, because you're a flaming moron who doesn't understand the Constitution or the discussion

GAWD! The stupidity is the 2nd Amendment pushers.
Guns make you safe!! Who know, maybe one of those SS boys will loose it and start shooting.
You need your gun to make you safe.
Stupidity is on your side.

Gawd. Again, the black and white liberal world driven by pure stupidity. Explain how government is restricting the rights of gun ownership of private citizens when a private event decides not to allow guns. You can't, because you're a flaming moron who doesn't understand the Constitution or the discussion

GAWD! The stupidity is the 2nd Amendment pushers.
Guns make you safe!! Who know, maybe one of those SS boys will loose it and start shooting.
You need your gun to make you safe.
Stupidity is on your side.

People kill people, not guns. Dumbass
Lol

Cause everytime there's a shooting the GOP says more guns would've prevented the shooting .

Take Ft Hood for example . Hood has security and military police , but conservatives say everyone should've been armed .

RINOs do... Lol

Forum List

Back