Brink of Revolution

Like I said...you are a cowardly sheep.

When you are doing your "Revolution" through firearms and force, you are betting your life on it.
When you piss away freedom by empowering authoritarians, you are betting everyone's life on it.
And it's a bad bet, historically speaking; it has never ended well yet.

At least we would be alive to correct it later. Dead People don't have that luxury.
Would we, though?
Not if history is any guide.

You keep going with places that don't have the United States Constitution nor the Uniform Code of Military Justice. You keep dreaming up conspiracies based on other countries history. How the hell do you sleep at night with such a heavy burden on your soul?

Because never in history has the Constitution been ignored, right?

Then I suggest you stop ignoring it. It would make things much simpler in this discussion.

How about the government stop ignoring it first?

Do you mean the way it's written or the way you fantasize about how it should be written? Make sure you quadruple lock your doors, put new bars over all the windows, install the state of the art security system and check all the loads in all those guns you have stashed in every nook and crany in your home. And don't forget to service the arsenal in your Car or Truck. Use the isolation to feed your phobias.

The way it's written, dingus. It's government that always seems to magically find things in it that aren't there, or ignore things that are.

The 2nd Amendment doesn't say "the right of the people to keep and bear arms... except on public property", it says "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed." Period.

The 2nd doesn't say what Arms and where. You want it to read the way you want, get it changed to read that way. Oh, and good friggin luck with that.
You're right, it doesn't say..... so that means any arms we want.

People owned warships when it was written, you dumbass.

Common Man owned muskets. Rich People owned the higher end stuff. Those Warships you are referring to were owned by Shipping Companies not the sailors that sailed it. Those same Warships were also used for shipment of goods. They were armed to discourage pirates and such. When a sailor left the ship, I doubt if he took a 6lber with him nor did he have one at home.

If you want the 2nd to read the way you claim it does, get it in writing. Good luck with that cupcake.
It is in writing.

I can't help you understand what you don't want to understand.

The world is not the way you wish it was, and people like me will never let it be. Deal with it.

Where does it specifically say that you can own a Nuclear Warhead? Or how a fully functional B-2? Where are you going to park that fully functional Abrams? Who cares that it tears up the streets when you drive it because it's your right to own and operate it. And are you going to open an online store selling "Pipe 'Bombs made Easy" from your store "Pipe Bombs R US"?

Actually, you are the one that needs to deal with it. The rest of us are in the process of dealing with it right now. As for your views, we already know, we can't fix stupid but when you act on that stupidity, we can lock your sorry ass up for a very long time.
You're just an overgrown hall monitor ranting and promising to run tell your daddy the government.
It's weak and you should be ashamed of yourself for behaving like a bitch.

Grow a pair you fucking sissy.

Let's see. I am a sissy, right. I am also retired Military. That makes me a Professional in the things you Amatuers think you are good at. And if you do just a fraction of the things you want to you will be faced by more Professionals than you can handle. But I am retired now and it's just not my job to keep you out of trouble. That was the job of your Daddy who obviously didn't do as good a job as he should have. But your Daddy did mean well.
I'm retired military myself.
What was your MOS?

AFSC. MOS's are for people that weren't smart enough to beat the draft. And I was in the United States Air Force. Note the United States. What country were you serving, Yemen? That's they only country on the face of the earth that has the gun laws (completely lack of) that you demand in the United States.
Army, infantry. Mostly Airborne but did some time in a couple leg units, 10th Mtn, 101st. But mostly in the 82d.

Tell me more about how tough you had it zoomie, lol.

Every Bravo I have ever met make the same claim. The 82nd, 75th, 10th, and 101st must be 3 million strong while there is only 7 Bravos to handle the job of a grunt.
Not 75th, never went to Ranger school.

And almost (not all) every AF guy I met was too scared to do anything dirty or dangerous.

That branch seems like a perfect fit for a pussy like you, come to think of it. Someone else does all the hard shit while you sit on your fat ass and lie to your kids about how important you are.
Pssst...hold your arms out a little further from your side and arch your back some more. That will make you look bigger. Now tilt your head in a menacing way. There you go...looking real badass now. Almost ready to take the “Jr High Emotional Maturity Exam.”
I'm good, I don't do "threat displays ".

You have an opinion you want to share, come on out with it.
Don't stop being badass now, I don't think the other guy is fully intimidated by you yet.

It's called being a man; try it sometime.

When you are doing your "Revolution" through firearms and force, you are betting your life on it.
When you piss away freedom by empowering authoritarians, you are betting everyone's life on it.

At least we would be alive to correct it later. Dead People don't have that luxury.
Would we, though?

You keep going with places that don't have the United States Constitution nor the Uniform Code of Military Justice. You keep dreaming up conspiracies based on other countries history. How the hell do you sleep at night with such a heavy burden on your soul?

Then I suggest you stop ignoring it. It would make things much simpler in this discussion.

Do you mean the way it's written or the way you fantasize about how it should be written? Make sure you quadruple lock your doors, put new bars over all the windows, install the state of the art security system and check all the loads in all those guns you have stashed in every nook and crany in your home. And don't forget to service the arsenal in your Car or Truck. Use the isolation to feed your phobias.

The way it's written, dingus. It's government that always seems to magically find things in it that aren't there, or ignore things that are.

The 2nd Amendment doesn't say "the right of the people to keep and bear arms... except on public property", it says "the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed." Period.

The 2nd doesn't say what Arms and where. You want it to read the way you want, get it changed to read that way. Oh, and good friggin luck with that.

Common Man owned muskets. Rich People owned the higher end stuff. Those Warships you are referring to were owned by Shipping Companies not the sailors that sailed it. Those same Warships were also used for shipment of goods. They were armed to discourage pirates and such. When a sailor left the ship, I doubt if he took a 6lber with him nor did he have one at home.

If you want the 2nd to read the way you claim it does, get it in writing. Good luck with that cupcake.
It is in writing.

The world is not the way you wish it was, and people like me will never let it be. Deal with it.

Where does it specifically say that you can own a Nuclear Warhead? Or how a fully functional B-2? Where are you going to park that fully functional Abrams? Who cares that it tears up the streets when you drive it because it's your right to own and operate it. And are you going to open an online store selling "Pipe 'Bombs made Easy" from your store "Pipe Bombs R US"?

Actually, you are the one that needs to deal with it. The rest of us are in the process of dealing with it right now. As for your views, we already know, we can't fix stupid but when you act on that stupidity, we can lock your sorry ass up for a very long time.
You're just an overgrown hall monitor ranting and promising to run tell your daddy the government.

Let's see. I am a sissy, right. I am also retired Military. That makes me a Professional in the things you Amatuers think you are good at. And if you do just a fraction of the things you want to you will be faced by more Professionals than you can handle. But I am retired now and it's just not my job to keep you out of trouble. That was the job of your Daddy who obviously didn't do as good a job as he should have. But your Daddy did mean well.
What was your MOS?

AFSC. MOS's are for people that weren't smart enough to beat the draft. And I was in the United States Air Force. Note the United States. What country were you serving, Yemen? That's they only country on the face of the earth that has the gun laws (completely lack of) that you demand in the United States.
Army, infantry. Mostly Airborne but did some time in a couple leg units, 10th Mtn, 101st. But mostly in the 82d.

Every Bravo I have ever met make the same claim. The 82nd, 75th, 10th, and 101st must be 3 million strong while there is only 7 Bravos to handle the job of a grunt.

And almost (not all) every AF guy I met was too scared to do anything dirty or dangerous.

That branch seems like a perfect fit for a pussy like you, come to think of it. Someone else does all the hard shit while you sit on your fat ass and lie to your kids about how important you are.
Pssst...hold your arms out a little further from your side and arch your back some more. That will make you look bigger. Now tilt your head in a menacing way. There you go...looking real badass now. Almost ready to take the “Jr High Emotional Maturity Exam.”

Don't stop being badass now, I don't think the other guy is fully intimidated by you yet.

That song always makes me smile..... my buddy Robert is a classic gay leather bear, and I am constantly giving him shit about stuff like that, lol.

Would we, though?

It is in writing.

What was your MOS?

So do you have anything to say, or are you just doing drive-bys?

(That reminds me; what do they call a gay drive-by shooting?

A fruit roll up.:D)

Would we, though?

It is in writing.

What was your MOS?

Would we, though?

It is in writing.

What was your MOS?

So are you just at a loss for words, or what?

Would we, though?

It is in writing.

What was your MOS?

And that movie was inspired by a real story, just like the original was inspired by Wepner; boxer got into a beef with his trainer who was a retired fighter, and the trainer came out of retirement and fought him in the ring. Beat his ass too. I can't remember his name right now.

Would we, though?

It is in writing.

What was your MOS?

The last time he did that his Boyfriend slipped him the tongue.

Would we, though?

It is in writing.

What was your MOS?

So back to you, fuckwit..... while you were sitting at your desk, I was humping a ruck up and down mountains in Afghanistan. I was one of the original Americans in the Korengal valley and the guys in that movie "Restrepo" relieved us. I was in my late 30s, and I was still running and gunning.... remfs like you shouldn't open your mouth around me unless I take my dick out, got it?

Would we, though?

It is in writing.

What was your MOS?

So back to you, fuckwit..... while you were sitting at your desk, I was humping a ruck up and down mountains in Afghanistan. I was one of the original Americans in the Korengal valley and the guys in that movie "Restrepo" relieved us. I was in my late 30s, and I was still running and gunning.... remfs like you shouldn't open your mouth around me unless I take my dick out, got it?

You already got bagged in stolen valor. Notice, I only told you about the last 15 years of my service. They way I got there was a lot of damage to body and mind. In 1972, I came back to the States almost completely rabid assed crazy with damaged hands, wrists and a permanent serious of body pains I have even today. The Desk was my reward for a few years of abuse. They owed me and paid off. Like I said, I ain't no hero but sometimes you can get a little too close and personal with some action. But I served right next to the real heroes who did that as a living and you ain't one.

You have the nerve to insult and demean the people that got the tools for the Heroes to do their magic. Are you aware that the first shots in that valley was done by an AC-130 that pulled the Spec Ops (made up of Army AND Air Force) bacon out of a hard spot? Somewhere, there was a pencil pusher that made it possible for that Gunship to be there. Then there was the Munitions people that loaded the Bird out. And every time you stuff your face, there was someone that either provided the MRE or cooked the meal. And don't forget about the Truck Drivers that delivered the supplies so the Hero could do his job. For every Hero, there are thousands of support people.

You trying to take all the credit is like the QB not giving his Offensive Line credit for his success. Shame on you Valor Thief.

Would we, though?

It is in writing.

What was your MOS?

You already got bagged in stolen valor. Notice, I only told you about the last 15 years of my service. They way I got there was a lot of damage to body and mind. In 1972, I came back to the States almost completely rabid assed crazy with damaged hands, wrists and a permanent serious of body pains I have even today. The Desk was my reward for a few years of abuse. They owed me and paid off. Like I said, I ain't no hero but sometimes you can get a little too close and personal with some action. But I served right next to the real heroes who did that as a living and you ain't one.

You have the nerve to insult and demean the people that got the tools for the Heroes to do their magic. Are you aware that the first shots in that valley was done by an AC-130 that pulled the Spec Ops (made up of Army AND Air Force) bacon out of a hard spot? Somewhere, there was a pencil pusher that made it possible for that Gunship to be there. Then there was the Munitions people that loaded the Bird out. And every time you stuff your face, there was someone that either provided the MRE or cooked the meal. And don't forget about the Truck Drivers that delivered the supplies so the Hero could do his job. For every Hero, there are thousands of support people.

You trying to take all the credit is like the QB not giving his Offensive Line credit for his success. Shame on you Valor Thief.
Except, no I didn't and I don't believe you.

And I already acknowledged the importance of logistics and you're ignoring that to keep making accusations...... which is telling behavior.

Your attitude and your bullshit have showed me what I need to know about you, and it ain't good. You are a self-important pussy who ran and hid first chance you got, and from behind that desk and most likely from behind your rank (usually acquired by sucking the boss's dick) I'm sure you regaled everyone with tales of how awesome you were, once upon a time.
You are also slavish in your devotion to authority; the military is infested with vermin such as yourself. I met a bunch of wannabe tough guys and bullies just like you while I was in, they were easy to spot; they were always inside the wire. I should have pegged you earlier from the smell, if nothing else. The odor of a rotting soul is kind of distinctive. The only service trash like you could ever provide to society is if someone rendered your corpse down into bars of soap.

And IDGAF about your aches and pains pussy..... I left the service with a disability rating of 90%, so cry me a fucking river, why don't you?

One thing you did get right...... you ain't no hero.

Forum List

Back