British Conservative Party Routed After 16-Years of Rule.

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place
LONDON (AP) — British Prime Minister Keir Starmer said he would lead a “government of service” on a mission of national renewal in his first official remarks Friday after his Labour Party swept to power in a landslide victory after more than a decade in opposition.

Starmer acknowledged in his first speech outside 10 Downing St. that many people are disillusioned and cynical about politics, but said his government would try to restore faith in government.

My government will make you believe again,” Starmer said as supporters cheered him on outside 10 Downing St.

LONDON (AP) — British Prime Minister Keir Starmer said he would lead a “government of service” on a mission of national renewal in his first official remarks Friday after his Labour Party swept to power in a landslide victory after more than a decade in opposition.

Starmer acknowledged in his first speech outside 10 Downing St. that many people are disillusioned and cynical about politics, but said his government would try to restore faith in government.

My government will make you believe again,” Starmer said as supporters cheered him on outside 10 Downing St.
I'm a little surprised that a "conservative" party would even have much success there, but I guess it depends on the definition.

If they're anything like America, the lefties will go too far and things will keep swinging back and forth.

That seems to be a specialty of our parties.

The "conservative party" has done nothing to reduce the illegal immigration that is ruining the country. They are not going to like the Labour Party's solution.

Sir Keir Starmer has confirmed Labour would resume processing asylum applications for people who have previously arrived in the UK illegally.

Under a law passed in July last year, tens of thousands of such people, including those who arrived on small boats, are effectively blocked from gaining refugee status.

Last edited:
The "conservative party" has done nothing to reduce the illegal immigration the is ruining the country. They are not going to like the Labour Party's solution.

Sir Keir Starmer has confirmed Labour would resume processing asylum applications for people who have previously arrived in the UK illegally.

Under a law passed in July last year, tens of thousands of such people, including those who arrived on small boats, are effectively blocked from gaining refugee status.

The Conservative Party did such good job they were voted out of power affter 16-Years

This is what happens when the actions of so-called "conservatives" render the word meaningless.

Sunak and his "conservatives" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore) are weaker, more feckless poseur cucks than Murica's RINOs.

The real mystery is how those Fabian fraudsters managed to remain in 2nd place.

Forum List

Back