British government discovers way to reduce unemployment

So no proof it makes people work just proof that the government can be dicks to the poor and people can look for work but probably not find it...awesome! Great plan.

You are not an anarchist, or a capitalist, the only thing left is for you to come out as a devout Muslim.

Capitalist as in allowing scum like Wal Mart CEO's to make MILLIONS while its workers suffer absolutely not. Anarchist yes. I don't want any government or at least national government prefer a local council that every man/woman has a say so in.

no one is suffering because they can work at walmart.

Play semantics all you want...you know damn well what I mean.

Play semantics? Why on earth would I need to play semantics. You think people are suffering because they work at walmart. I said it's nonsense. No semantics about it.

So no proof it makes people work just proof that the government can be dicks to the poor and people can look for work but probably not find it...awesome! Great plan.

You are not an anarchist, or a capitalist, the only thing left is for you to come out as a devout Muslim.

Capitalist as in allowing scum like Wal Mart CEO's to make MILLIONS while its workers suffer absolutely not. Anarchist yes. I don't want any government or at least national government prefer a local council that every man/woman has a say so in.

Don't shop at WalMart, shop at expensive stores that hide the way they "exploit" workers behind a screen to make idiots, like you, feel good.

Last edited:

Only the US taxpayer subsidizing Walmart employees.

Don't shop at WalMArt, shop at expensive stores that hide the way they "exploit" workers behind a screen to make idiots, like you, feel good.

So how do 'expensive' stores 'exploit' their workers?

Because of the rich snobs that refuse to pay a better wage to them. I wish every employee would walk out of wal mart on strike maybe then the bastards would wise up and see you can't sell your crap if no one is there to sell the stuff or make sure its paid for or help your customers.

Don't shop at WalMArt, shop at expensive stores that hide the way they "exploit" workers behind a screen to make idiots, like you, feel good.

The same way WalMart does, by giving them jobs. They should just let them stay at home and send them the check without forcing them to work for a living.

HA! Giving them jobs...you act like its a good job or even a job you can live off of...its a tiny step above slavery...hell its wage slavery...keep people poor enough to depend on you. Its the government in bed with big business.Keep people to where they need you less of a chance they will rise up and throw your ass out.

Because of the rich snobs that refuse to pay a better wage to them. I wish every employee would walk out of wal mart on strike maybe then the bastards would wise up and see you can't sell your crap if no one is there to sell the stuff or make sure its paid for or help your customers.

Your not writing of the walmart 7 who have a combined net (cash) of over $100billion are you? shame on you....;-)

The same way WalMart does, by giving them jobs. They should just let them stay at home and send them the check without forcing them to work for a living.

So they can barely get buy? Some favor.......

HA! Giving them jobs...you act like its a good job or even a job you can live off of...its a tiny step above slavery...hell its wage slavery...keep people poor enough to depend on you. Its the government in bed with big business.Keep people to where they need you less of a chance they will rise up and throw your ass out.

It's not all Government. Democrats want to raise the minimum wage....Republicans don't.

What makes you think they are barely scraping by? Guilt?

Because of the chain's low wages, its workers are often pushed to accept public aid, including food stamps and subsidized housing,

Wal-Mart's low wages cost taxpayers plenty- MSN Money

New Study Finds Wal-Mart?s Miserly Wages Cost Taxpayers | Institute for Local Self-Reliance

Because of the chain's low wages, its workers are often pushed to accept public aid, including food stamps and subsidized housing,

New Study Finds Wal-Mart?s Miserly Wages Cost Taxpayers | Institute for Local Self-Reliance

Guilt it is.

Guilt it is.

I've never voted Republican, so why would I have guilt?

Forum List

Back