BRK'g: NAT ENQUIRER's Pecker cooperating--he, COHEN & TRUMP made payoffs to women

Not exactly a current event here... I mean the public has known about this specific instance for like two years now, and similar shit has been known by the elites for decades heh

Figure out what the actual issue is and try again. :badgrin:
Last night I was on my community Facebook group reading the conversation between 5 lawyers.
Not even 2 of them could come to an agreement on anything related to this specific issue.
So, once again, from which university did you receive your law degree?
Nope, that’s not it. Try again.
Internet Law Degree...mazal tov!
Nope, that’s still not it. Sadly, it appears as though you’ll never know what the actual issue is. :(
The fact that no one but yourself gets what you “get” is rather telling.
What I get is that you have no fucking clue what the issue at hand is. You can keep flopping around like a dying fish on in a deck, But you still don’t know what’s being argued. :lmao:

Last night I was on my community Facebook group reading the conversation between 5 lawyers.
Not even 2 of them could come to an agreement on anything related to this specific issue.
So, once again, from which university did you receive your law degree?
Nope, that’s still not it. Sadly, it appears as though you’ll never know what the actual issue is. :(
What I get is that you have no fucking clue what the issue at hand is. You can keep flopping around like a dying fish on in a deck, But you still don’t know what’s being argued. :lmao:
Oo! An icon! You must be right!
Show me the money transfer.

Nope, that’s still not the issue. :badgrin:

You’re kidding?
We know this.
Were campaign funds used is the issue.

We did NOT know until tonight that David Pecker of America Media must have gotten a 'deal' and he sang! And YOU ain't that smart to have figured it out. And you obviously don't know JACKSHIT about what is allowed under FEC rules. BRIBES aren't! Anything of 'value' to the candidate while running for office MUST BE REPORTED.

I'd say paying 2 women $130 and $150k to keep their mouths shut about a CANDIDATE running for President has 'value' to it!

Hell read my sig, the last 2 lines. It's all right in there!

If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States

What was the offense? How was the United States defrauded?

That's easy. The US wasn't defrauded. Trump used his own money to pay off those women. Now did he have affairs with them?? No one will ever know.

Those women were after money and Trump decided to pay them rather than fight them.

Smart move on his part and he used his own money.

Nope, that’s still not the issue. :badgrin:
In the last several years I have perceived you as nothing more than the master of the vacuous statement.
Yes, I actually pay attention to your “because I say so” without actually saying anything.

You’re kidding?
We know this.

We did NOT know until tonight that David Pecker of America Media must have gotten a 'deal' and he sang! And YOU ain't that smart to have figured it out. And you obviously don't know JACKSHIT about what is allowed under FEC rules. BRIBES aren't! Anything of 'value' to the candidate while running for office MUST BE REPORTED.

I'd say paying 2 women $130 and $150k to keep their mouths shut about a CANDIDATE running for President has 'value' to it!

If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States

That's easy. The US wasn't defrauded. Trump used his own money to pay off those women. Now did he have affairs with them?? No one will ever know.

Those women were after money and Trump decided to pay them rather than fight them.

Butt, butt, butt...MAGA!!!

You’re kidding?
We know this.

What about the spanking though? :eusa_think:

Wiki sez:

>> As of April 2018, Pecker and AMI were under investigation for using so-called "catch and kill" payments in which AMI purchased the exclusive rights to stories that might have been damaging to Trump's 2016 campaign for President but then failed to publish them. Such a tactic might have represented illegal and/or undeclared "in-kind" campaign donations under Federal Election Commission rules.[2]

In March 2018, Karen McDougal filed a lawsuit against American Media in Los Angeles Superior Court, aiming to invalidate the non-disclosure agreement preventing her from speaking about an alleged affair with Donald Trump. Pecker had directed American Media to purchase the exclusive rights to the story for $150,000 in 2016, allegedly to keep it from the public.[5] In April 2018 the lawsuit was settled and McDougal was released from the agreement. AMI also agreed to feature her on the cover of another AMI magazine, Men's Journal, in September 2018.[6][7]

... AMI paid $30,000 to a doorman at Trump Tower to obtain the rights to his story in which he alleged that Donald Trump had an affair in the 1980s that resulted in the birth of a child. AMI reporters had researched the story thoroughly and were given the names of the woman and the alleged child. Shortly after the payment was made, Pecker ordered the reporters to drop the story.[9]

Federal investigators subpoenaed Pecker and AMI in April 2018, with Pecker providing prosecutors details about the hush payments Michael Cohen had arranged.[10] Pecker was also granted immunity from prosecution.[11] <<​

Wiki sez:

>> As of April 2018, Pecker and AMI were under investigation for using so-called "catch and kill" payments in which AMI purchased the exclusive rights to stories that might have been damaging to Trump's 2016 campaign for President but then failed to publish them. Such a tactic might have represented illegal and/or undeclared "in-kind" campaign donations under Federal Election Commission rules.[2]

In March 2018, Karen McDougal filed a lawsuit against American Media in Los Angeles Superior Court, aiming to invalidate the non-disclosure agreement preventing her from speaking about an alleged affair with Donald Trump. Pecker had directed American Media to purchase the exclusive rights to the story for $150,000 in 2016, allegedly to keep it from the public.[5] In April 2018 the lawsuit was settled and McDougal was released from the agreement. AMI also agreed to feature her on the cover of another AMI magazine, Men's Journal, in September 2018.[6][7]

... AMI paid $30,000 to a doorman at Trump Tower to obtain the rights to his story in which he alleged that Donald Trump had an affair in the 1980s that resulted in the birth of a child. AMI reporters had researched the story thoroughly and were given the names of the woman and the alleged child. Shortly after the payment was made, Pecker ordered the reporters to drop the story.[9]

Federal investigators subpoenaed Pecker and AMI in April 2018, with Pecker providing prosecutors details about the hush payments Michael Cohen had arranged.[10] Pecker was also granted immunity from prosecution.[11] <<​

Well, shit!
If killing negative stories is an illegal campaign donation, when are the New York Times, Washington Post, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN and the rest of the 5th column going to be charged?

Wiki sez:

Well, shit!
If killing negative stories is an illegal campaign donation, when are the New York Times, Washington Post, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN and the rest of the 5th column going to be charged?

When have the "New York Times, Washington Post, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN and the rest of the 5th column" ever contracted for exclusive rights to a news story?

BUH bye now, thanks for playin'. BUH bye.

Wiki sez:

Well, shit!

When have the "New York Times, Washington Post, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN and the rest of the 5th column" ever contracted for exclusive rights to a news story?

BUH bye now, thanks for playin'. BUH bye.

Oh, so sometimes killing stories is ok. DERP!

Left wing desperation... The mud thrown by Mueller isn't sticking and people are tired of the crap.. Keep pushing for impeachment... its going to lay waste to your party for decades..
^right wing desperation^

You’re kidding?
We know this.
No, that is not the issue. You dumbfucks don't even know what the argument is. :eusa_doh:
Ad hominem...being an angry Liberal does not define the law.

No genius, the ad hominen liberals don't have a GD thing to do with this. The law is the law.
Were campaign funds used?
Did Trump know campaign funds were used?
Now pull your head out of DailyKOS.

You’re kidding?
We know this.
No, that is not the issue. You dumbfucks don't even know what the argument is. :eusa_doh:
Ad hominem...being an angry Liberal does not define the law.

No genius, the ad hominen liberals don't have a GD thing to do with this. The law is the law.
Were campaign funds used?
Did Trump know campaign funds were used?
Now pull your head out of DailyKOS.
Doesn’t matter if campaign funds were used or not.

Thar’s twice now you’ve gotten the issue wrong.

Don’t you think it would be prudent of you to understand the topics you discuss?

Forum List

Back