National Enquirer has a 'safe full of payoffs to Trump women'

"libtard?"
LOL, that sounds like something that would come out of the mouth of an eight year old in third grade, on a play ground

He shouldn’t aim at eight year olds, that is far beyond the mental age of a lefty nut, just proven by Deno when he asked you question and diverted the thread so you wouldn’t have answer. Nice work.

well, you obviously have no reading comprehension skills

Obviously, so far you haven’t even attempted to answer his question cupcake. So before you spout your BS and accusing others of being childish, maybe you should man up and answer his question and quit deflecting.

My opinion of the NE has already been posted within the thread but as I stated earlier, you don't possess any reading comprehension whatsoever so, how would you know my opinion?

If you move along and stop getting stuck on puzzles then maybe your day might improve?

My day has been great, and gets better all the time, especially when I call out liars such as yourself. Maybe you should sharpen your reading skills because the question pertained to Bill Clinton not the NE,

Member Deno's post #42 does NOT ask a question: Deno makes a statement.

"You libtards are so confused….

When it’s bill clinton doing this it’s OK

because it’s just sex and it’s his private business….

We all know everyone of you libtards are full of SHIT…"

There is no question being asked in that quote. Again, that is a statement.
Ever heard of a 'question mark?' It is utilized for punctuation.

You not only are void of any reading comprehension, you are also too stupid to tie your own shoes.

The thread is about something that you obviously know nothing about so, once again, if you cannot keep up then try needle point, or alcohol.

There’s nothing to deflect. If what they say is true, they would have produced all this information.
I don't think you're getting this, either.
I get it fine.
Hmm,I don't think you do. The issue here is precisely that they were paid out of Trump's pocket to keep this info quiet and were close friends of the president. So it is absurd to say "we would already have this info, if anything important was there" is pretty silly and shows you do not get it.

He shouldn’t aim at eight year olds, that is far beyond the mental age of a lefty nut, just proven by Deno when he asked you question and diverted the thread so you wouldn’t have answer. Nice work.

Obviously, so far you haven’t even attempted to answer his question cupcake. So before you spout your BS and accusing others of being childish, maybe you should man up and answer his question and quit deflecting.

My opinion of the NE has already been posted within the thread but as I stated earlier, you don't possess any reading comprehension whatsoever so, how would you know my opinion?

If you move along and stop getting stuck on puzzles then maybe your day might improve?

My day has been great, and gets better all the time, especially when I call out liars such as yourself. Maybe you should sharpen your reading skills because the question pertained to Bill Clinton not the NE,

You not only are void of any reading comprehension, you are also too stupid to tie your own shoes.

The thread is about something that you obviously know nothing about so, once again, if you cannot keep up then try needle point, or alcohol.

Hey dumb ass…..

It was clearly an implied question……..

The nuance is lost on your dumb ass….

Hey dumb ass…..

If someone desires to ask a question in written form they typically utilize a question mark.
I see you failed third grade English class.
If one desires to communicate effectively it takes a bit of effort; laziness is now a conservative value?
Why are you calling members dumb ass? Lose your mirror?
Those are questions; I used a question mark for punctuation.

Hey dumb ass…..

If someone desires to ask a question in written form they typically utilize a question mark.

Hey dumb ass….

Grammatical accuracy is not in question.

Rhetorical questions don’t require a question mark….

rhe·tor·i·cal ques·tion

[rhetorical question]

NOUN

1. a question asked in order to create a dramatic effect or to make a point rather than to get an answer.

Hey dumb ass…..

Hey dumb ass….

Rhetorical question don’t require a question mark….

rhe·tor·i·cal ques·tion

[rhetorical question]

NOUN

1. a question asked in order to create a dramatic effect or to make a point rather than to get an answer.

so, by your own admission, you were making a point/a statement; NOT asking a question/NOT seeking an answer.

So, instead of playing your little head games here, don't you have some lures to drown?

Hey dumb ass…..

Hey dumb ass….

rhe·tor·i·cal ques·tion

[rhetorical question]

NOUN

so, by your own admission, you were making a point; NOT asking a question/seeking an answer.

So, instead of playing your little head games here, don't you have some lures to drown?

Just admit you're a dumb ass...…..

Hey dumb ass…..

Hey dumb ass….

rhe·tor·i·cal ques·tion

[rhetorical question]

NOUN

so, by your own admission, you were making a point; NOT asking a question/seeking an answer.

Keep digging that hole you have made for yourself; maybe you can locate some buried treasure down there.

There’s nothing to deflect. If what they say is true, they would have produced all this information.
I don't think you're getting this, either.
I get it fine.
Hmm,I don't think you do. The issue here is precisely that they were paid out of Trump's pocket to keep this info quiet and were close friends of the president. So it is absurd to say "we would already have this info, if anything important was there" is pretty silly and shows you do not get it.
I completely understand. You don’t. You are assuming that the National Engager is telling the truth . You are naive.

Hey dumb ass…..

Hey dumb ass….

rhe·tor·i·cal ques·tion

[rhetorical question]

NOUN

Keep digging that hole you have made for yourself; maybe you can locate some buried treasure down there.

Making fools of libtards like yourself

Is the treasure I find here………….

Hey dumb ass….

rhe·tor·i·cal ques·tion

[rhetorical question]

NOUN

Making fools of libtards like yourself

Is the treasure I find here………….

You are only making a fool of yourself but I understand that delusions are great for seniors; just look at Trump.

You are assuming that the National Engager is telling the truth .
Yes, but only for the purpose of discussion, which is exactly what you did, too.

Paraphrasing you : "If this were true, then there would have been leaks."

As such,please try to think out your posts a little more, so that you don't waste people's time.

Yes the Enquirer is a rag, and an operation of hacks. What other type of operation would let itself become trump's personal PR tool in such a way? Pointing out that the Enquirer is an ethical swamp doesn't exactly debunk the idea that they helped Trump squash negative information. It strengthens the possibility.

But again....nobody cares about stuff like this. Maybe the radical political people but regular Americans yawn. And especially the Trump stuff....like this story.....their attitude is, "Oh God....here they go again!"

Especially people on the left in here ( but not exclusively ) think Americans are spending time on political message boards like this one. Lol....less than 1% bother with this OCD shit!:aug08_031:The dummies spilled their load on Stormy and nobody cared....everything after is :bigbed::bigbed::bigbed:

But again....nobody cares about stuff like this.
Of course , that's false. You make this same error a lot, which is understandable. You , like anyone, want to perceive yourself as "normal". Therefore you assume everyone else thinks as you do.

Hey dumb ass…..

Hey dumb ass….

rhe·tor·i·cal ques·tion

[rhetorical question]

NOUN

Deno has never had anything to debate on this forum.

Hey dumb ass….

rhe·tor·i·cal ques·tion

[rhetorical question]

NOUN

If Deno is as bad at fishing as he is at asking questions, then he may want to look into another hobby; some thing like ultra lite aircraft, maybe. :5_1_12024:

Hey dumb ass…..

If one desires to communicate effectively it takes a bit of effort; laziness is now a conservative value?

You are a fucking chicken shit. Thanks for the admission.

Hey dumb ass….

rhe·tor·i·cal ques·tion

[rhetorical question]

NOUN

If Deno is as bad at fishing as he is at asking questions, then he may want to look into another hobby; some thing like ultra lite aircraft, maybe. :5_1_12024:
He doesn't fish with a full deck, that is for sure.

Hey dumb ass…..

You are a fucking chicken shit. Thanks for the admission.

You & that Deno cat are just the same: You both continue to dig a deep hole for yourselves.
I guess that must be a 'conservative' value? That was a question, by the way BUT feel free not to answer.

I'm curious; what exactly is a, "fucking chicken shit" and how did you come across one to actually learn what that is?
Feel free not to answer that question too.

When you look into a mirror do you see bulging veins in your forehead?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back