National Enquirer has a 'safe full of payoffs to Trump women'

National Enquirer has a safe full of payoffs to Trump women
A safe full? How big is the safe?

The National Enquirer kept a safe full of info on Trump’s ‘hush money’ payments: report

NOOR AL-SIBAI
23 AUG 2018 AT 18:15 ET

The National Enquirer reportedly kept a safe with information on Donald Trump’s “hush money” arrangements and other documents — evidence of the magazine’s “cozy” relationship with the president.

The Associated Press reported that the magazine kept the safe full of documents in the leadup to the 2016 election. According to employees of American Media Inc., the company’s chairman and Trump ally David Pecker derived “power” from the information...

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/nat...yments-report/

You libtards are so confused….

When it’s bill clinton doing this it’s OK

because it’s just sex and it’s his private business….

We all know everyone of you libtards are full of SHIT…

The National Enquirer kept a safe full of info on Trump’s ‘hush money’ payments: report

NOOR AL-SIBAI

The National Enquirer reportedly kept a safe with information on Donald Trump’s “hush money” arrangements and other documents — evidence of the magazine’s “cozy” relationship with the president.

The Associated Press reported that the magazine kept the safe full of documents in the leadup to the 2016 election. According to employees of American Media Inc., the company’s chairman and Trump ally David Pecker derived “power” from the information...

so, the fishing isn't providing you with the relaxation & the release of frustration that it used to?

NOOR AL-SIBAI

so, the fishing isn't providing you with the relaxation & the release of frustration that it used to?

Sure it does, just went Friday seeing eagles and otters…

We had a good buzz and a blast…

I just find it very therapeutic smacking libtards around with the truth.

NOOR AL-SIBAI

"libtard?"

LOL, that sounds like something that would come out of the mouth of an eight year old in third grade, on a play ground

Geez.....where do people think anybody cares about this? Bill Clinton was poking women in the oval office. Nobody cared. Nobody cares Trump poked some babes 20 years ago and asked them to stay quiet. I mean, c'mon now!

NOOR AL-SIBAI

"libtard?"

LOL, that sounds like something that would come out of the mouth of an eight year old in third grade, on a play ground

LOL...….

If the shoe fits...….

Later Libtard…...

NOOR AL-SIBAI

Don't forget Bat Boy. Do you loons proudly walk around with that kick me sign on your backs.
Bat_Boy.png

NOOR AL-SIBAI
I just find it very therapeutic smacking libtards around with the truth
"libtard?"

He shouldn’t aim at eight year olds, that is far beyond the mental age of a lefty nut, just proven by Deno when he asked you question and diverted the thread so you wouldn’t have answer. Nice work.

NOOR AL-SIBAI

I would now put the probabity of this safe being opened and its contents being made public at 100%.

NOOR AL-SIBAI
"libtard?"

He shouldn’t aim at eight year olds, that is far beyond the mental age of a lefty nut, just proven by Deno when he asked you question and diverted the thread so you wouldn’t have answer. Nice work.

well, you obviously have no reading comprehension skills

NOOR AL-SIBAI

I would now put the probabity of this safe being opened and its contents being made public at 100%.

you can bet there are likely more 'skeletons' in that safe than in a grave yard

"libtard?"

Obviously, so far you haven’t even attempted to answer his question cupcake. So before you spout your BS and accusing others of being childish, maybe you should man up and answer his question and quit deflecting.

"libtard?"

Obviously, so far you haven’t even attempted to answer his question cupcake. So before you spout your BS and accusing others of being childish, maybe you should man up and answer his question and quit deflecting.

My opinion of the NE has already been posted within the thread but as I stated earlier, you don't possess any reading comprehension whatsoever so, how would you know my opinion?

If you move along and stop getting stuck on puzzles then maybe your day might improve?

Yes the Enquirer is a rag, and an operation of hacks. What other type of operation would let itself become trump's personal PR tool in such a way? Pointing out that the Enquirer is an ethical swamp doesn't exactly debunk the idea that they helped Trump squash negative information. It strengthens the possibility.

"libtard?"

My opinion of the NE has already been posted within the thread but as I stated earlier, you don't possess any reading comprehension whatsoever so, how would you know my opinion?

If you move along and stop getting stuck on puzzles then maybe your day might improve?

My day has been great, and gets better all the time, especially when I call out liars such as yourself. Maybe you should sharpen your reading skills because the question pertained to Bill Clinton not the NE,

Forum List

Back