National Enquirer has a 'safe full of payoffs to Trump women'

My day has been great, and gets better all the time, especially when I call out liars such as yourself. Maybe you should sharpen your reading skills because the question pertained to Bill Clinton not the NE,

Member Deno's post #42 does NOT ask a question: Deno makes a statement.

"You libtards are so confused….

When it’s bill clinton doing this it’s OK

because it’s just sex and it’s his private business….

We all know everyone of you libtards are full of SHIT…"

There is no question being asked in that quote. Again, that is a statement.
Ever heard of a 'question mark?' It is utilized for punctuation.

You not only are void of any reading comprehension, you are also too stupid to tie your own shoes.

The thread is about something that you obviously know nothing about so, once again, if you cannot keep up then try needle point, or alcohol.

Hey dumb ass…..

It was clearly an implied question……..

The nuance is lost on your dumb ass….

If someone desires to ask a question in written form they typically utilize a question mark.
I see you failed third grade English class.
If one desires to communicate effectively it takes a bit of effort; laziness is now a conservative value?
Why are you calling members dumb ass? Lose your mirror?
Those are questions; I used a question mark for punctuation.

You are a fucking chicken shit. Thanks for the admission.

You & that Deno cat are just the same: You both continue to dig a deep hole for yourselves.
I guess that must be a 'conservative' value? That was a question, by the way BUT feel free not to answer.

I'm curious; what exactly is a, "fucking chicken shit" and how did you come across one to actually learn what that is?
Feel free not to answer that question too.

When you look into a mirror do you see bulging veins in your forehead?

Are you rambling again? It didn’t take long for me to get into that empty head of yours. Lol!

National Enquirer has a safe full of payoffs to Trump women
A safe full? How big is the safe?

The National Enquirer kept a safe full of info on Trump’s ‘hush money’ payments: report

NOOR AL-SIBAI
23 AUG 2018 AT 18:15 ET

The National Enquirer reportedly kept a safe with information on Donald Trump’s “hush money” arrangements and other documents — evidence of the magazine’s “cozy” relationship with the president.

The Associated Press reported that the magazine kept the safe full of documents in the leadup to the 2016 election. According to employees of American Media Inc., the company’s chairman and Trump ally David Pecker derived “power” from the information...

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/nat...yments-report/

So?

BFD. Nobody who voted for Trump didn't know he was a horndog. Prominent rich men are often blackmailed and pay women to keep quiet.

I'll bet none of them allege he raped them, btw.

They also have the locations of several UFOs, a live Elvis and proof of the Loch Ness monster.

LMAO It is the National Enquirer after all. How many babies sired by bigfoot or aliens have they published??
The National Enquirer was Trump's go to magazine to stir the Kool-aid for him, because of David Pecker. And how many Trump Sheep bought the Kool-aid for Trump? One can only guess, knowing how unbelievably stupid they are.

Hey dumb ass….

Grammatical accuracy is not in question.

Rhetorical question don’t require a question mark….

rhe·tor·i·cal ques·tion

[rhetorical question]

NOUN

1. a question asked in order to create a dramatic effect or to make a point rather than to get an answer.

so, by your own admission, you were making a point; NOT asking a question/seeking an answer.

So, instead of playing your little head games here, don't you have some lures to drown?

Just admit you're a dumb ass...…..

Keep digging that hole you have made for yourself; maybe you can locate some buried treasure down there.

Making fools of libtards like yourself

Is the treasure I find here………….

You are only making a fool of yourself but I understand that delusions are great for seniors; just look at Trump.

Did you have your pussy hat on when you typed that???????

If someone desires to ask a question in written form they typically utilize a question mark.

Hey dumb ass….

rhe·tor·i·cal ques·tion

[rhetorical question]

NOUN

1. a question asked in order to create a dramatic effect or to make a point rather than to get an answer.

so, by your own admission, you were making a point; NOT asking a question/seeking an answer.

So, instead of playing your little head games here, don't you have some lures to drown?

Keep digging that hole you have made for yourself; maybe you can locate some buried treasure down there.
Deno has never had anything to debate on this forum.

This is true…

Like libtards everywhere you are all full of shit….

Doesn’t take much effort to make fools of you…

Hey dumb ass….

rhe·tor·i·cal ques·tion

[rhetorical question]

NOUN

This is true…

You have referred to your fellow forum members as "dumb ass" multiple times, and you demonstrate that a third grade English level is currently above your learning curve. You actually believe anyone here that reads any of this will think you are an adult? I'm impressed; not.

Hey dumb ass….

rhe·tor·i·cal ques·tion

[rhetorical question]

NOUN

If Deno is as bad at fishing as he is at asking questions, then he may want to look into another hobby; some thing like ultra lite aircraft, maybe. :5_1_12024:

I've thought about that..

I had a parasail for about 5 years or so..

I've also flown small planes....

Not near as dangerous for me as it is for a libtard trying to cross the street.

If Deno is as bad at fishing as he is at asking questions, then he may want to look into another hobby; some thing like ultra lite aircraft, maybe. :5_1_12024:
He doesn't fish with a full deck, that is for sure.

You need to work on your lame ass retorts...…..

My day has been great, and gets better all the time, especially when I call out liars such as yourself. Maybe you should sharpen your reading skills because the question pertained to Bill Clinton not the NE,

Member Deno's post #42 does NOT ask a question: Deno makes a statement.

"You libtards are so confused….

When it’s bill clinton doing this it’s OK

because it’s just sex and it’s his private business….

We all know everyone of you libtards are full of SHIT…"

There is no question being asked in that quote. Again, that is a statement.
Ever heard of a 'question mark?' It is utilized for punctuation.

You not only are void of any reading comprehension, you are also too stupid to tie your own shoes.

The thread is about something that you obviously know nothing about so, once again, if you cannot keep up then try needle point, or alcohol.

Hey dumb ass…..

It was clearly an implied question……..

The nuance is lost on your dumb ass….

If one desires to communicate effectively it takes a bit of effort; laziness is now a conservative value?

You are a fucking chicken shit. Thanks for the admission.

You & that Deno cat are just the same: You both continue to dig a deep hole for yourselves.
I guess that must be a 'conservative' value? That was a question, by the way BUT feel free not to answer.

I'm curious; what exactly is a, "fucking chicken shit" and how did you come across one to actually learn what that is?
Feel free not to answer that question too.

When you look into a mirror do you see bulging veins in your forehead?

Any FCS can be a libtard…

It takes guts to be Right….

This is true…

You have referred to your fellow forum members as "dumb ass" multiple times, and you demonstrate that a third grade English level is currently above your learning curve. You actually believe anyone here that reads any of this will think you are an adult? I'm impressed; not.

You're a libtard….

So the dumb ass label fits perfectly.

This is true…

You're a libtard….

You are totally insane.

National Enquirer has a safe full of payoffs to Trump women
A safe full? How big is the safe?

The National Enquirer kept a safe full of info on Trump’s ‘hush money’ payments: report

NOOR AL-SIBAI
23 AUG 2018 AT 18:15 ET

The National Enquirer reportedly kept a safe with information on Donald Trump’s “hush money” arrangements and other documents — evidence of the magazine’s “cozy” relationship with the president.

The Associated Press reported that the magazine kept the safe full of documents in the leadup to the 2016 election. According to employees of American Media Inc., the company’s chairman and Trump ally David Pecker derived “power” from the information...

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/nat...yments-report/

If you're using the Enquirer (!!!) as a credible source, then you are even sicker and stupider than I thought, little girl. In other words you're a typical Democrat-traitor.

Huh? You realize of course, that the SAFE and it's contents ARE the story here?

This is true…

You're a libtard….

You are totally insane.

This coming from a Pussy Hat wearing Holler at the Moon libtard….

This is true…

You're a libtard….

You are totally insane.

Oh, look folks; another internet 'tuff guy' that supports Fuhrer Drumpf

This is true…

You're a libtard….

You are totally insane.

You need to straighten up your Pussy Hat….

I think it’s leaning over so far it’s cutting off the blood

to what little brain you have.

You're a libtard….

You are totally insane.

I don't own, or wear a hat so, your BS assumption is a fairy tale.

Why would I want stupid sh!t on my head; like a MAGA hat?

You're a libtard….

You are totally insane.

I don't own, or wear a hat so, your BS assumption is a fairy tale.

Why would I want stupid sh!t on my head; like a MAGA hat?

When I think about fairy tales, I think Russia Russia Russia………..

Now you know a bunch of your Commie Comrades are prone to wear Pussy Hats.

You can’t blame me for an honest mistake, hell, all you liberals are nuts.

Forum List

Back