BRK'g: NAT ENQUIRER's Pecker cooperating--he, COHEN & TRUMP made payoffs to women

You’re kidding?
We know this.
Were campaign funds used is the issue.
No, that is not the issue. You dumbfucks don't even know what the argument is. :eusa_doh:
Ad hominem...being an angry Liberal does not define the law.

No genius, the ad hominen liberals don't have a GD thing to do with this. The law is the law.
Were campaign funds used?
Did Trump know campaign funds were used?
Now pull your head out of DailyKOS.
Doesn’t matter if campaign funds were used or not.

Thar’s twice now you’ve gotten the issue wrong.

Don’t you think it would be prudent of you to understand the topics you discuss?
Your modis operendi is old and boring.

Try to remember.....

It requires a Congressional IMPEACHMENT to remove Trump. NOT AN INVESTIGATION....NOT CHARGES.

The ONLY way the Left can succeed in removing Trump is if those who do not want Trump removed fail to vote in November and hand Congressional seats to the Democrats so that they have enough votes in Congress to IMPEACH Donald Trump.

Some will argue section IV of the 25th Amendment would allow his removal, but that is a long shot at best and still, Congress would have to approve the change with a vote within 21 days or the President gets his power back automatically.

So, all you Conservatives and True (vs fake so called) Right-wingers, your vote this November is as critical as it has ever been. If you do not vote, and the Dems succeed, it is your fault.

Some will argue section IV of the 25th Amendment would allow his removal, but that is a long shot at best and still, Congress would have to approve the change with a vote within 21 days or the President gets his power back automatically.

That in itself would be a hoot, wouldn't it? Let him squirm for 21 days, just to watch him melt down?
Congressional trolling. Gotta love it. Trollabout is fair play.

The Russian Collusion story is now officially dead.
That tightening in your jaws is the blatant hypocritical bullshit from everything democrat in this WORLD. They stand for nothing. Never ever admit when they are wrong, and the only thing they truly care about is what they are told to care about.

Hence, the reason why it is such a waste of time to even talk to them about a thing, let alone debate them about politics.

They go nowhere without their race cards, and they double talk their way around everything.

No, that is not the issue. You dumbfucks don't even know what the argument is. :eusa_doh:

No genius, the ad hominen liberals don't have a GD thing to do with this. The law is the law.

Don’t you think it would be prudent of you to understand the topics you discuss?
While yours is posting strawmen which have nothing to do with the issues being discussed.

While yours is posting strawmen which have nothing to do with the issues being discussed.
I’ve dealt with at least 3 years of your vague bullshit.
One more nothing post from you and you’re on my Ignore list.
I hate Liberal bullshitters who are “so smart” that their argument is “so obvious” they won’t even bother presenting it.
It’s enough I have to deal with several psychos like you in my community.

I hate Liberal bullshitters who are “so smart” that their argument is “so obvious” they won’t even bother presenting it.
You dumbshit, I already presented my position. So stop blaming me for your ignorance. For the sake of the underprivileged, let’s do a brief rehash...

You idiotically said, ”were campaign funds used is the issue.”

I tried educating you (a daunting task) by pointing out that is NOT the issue.

Savvy?

You dumbshit, I already presented my position. So stop blaming me for your ignorance. For the sake of the underprivileged, let’s do a brief rehash...

Savvy?
Bye!

Savvy?
Bye!
LOLOL

You say that as though that’s going to help you identify what the actual issue is. It won’t. All that does is keeps you stupid and continuing to argue the wrong issue.

2s0blvo.jpg

WE assume people who hang out on political boards KNOW the basics of CIVICS. They don't. I'm stunned to see the level of rank stupidity on this board day in and day out.

Perhaps there should be a test to post on a POLITICAL board. "Wanna hang out here, then answer this basics.".

The real stunner is they NEVER look shit up. The apparently don't even think to or don't want to know the answer

WE assume people who hang out on political boards KNOW the basics of CIVICS. They don't. I'm stunned to see the level of rank stupidity on this board day in and day out.

Perhaps there should be a test to post on a POLITICAL board. "Wanna hang out here, then answer this basics.".

The real stunner is they NEVER look shit up. The apparently don't even think to or don't want to know the answer
It's both.

You’re kidding?
We know this.
Negative. The issue is, it wasn't reported, and it was used to influence the election.
You’re a better person than myself. I was content just explaining to that idiot he’s arguing the wrong issue. You’re actually trying to educate him.

Good luck with that.
thumbsup.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: WTP
You’re kidding?
We know this.
Negative. The issue is, it wasn't reported, and it was used to influence the election.
You’re a better person than myself. I was content just explaining to that idiot he’s arguing the wrong issue. You’re actually trying to educate him.

Good luck with that.
thumbsup.gif
This forum is a classroom that is full of uneducated Trump Sheep. If someone doesn't keep trying to educate them, how else are they going to know?

And don't think it's for nothing. Because when they finally slip away from the debate, you know they've gotten their education. Whether they wanted it or not.

You’re kidding?
We know this.

Good luck with that.
thumbsup.gif
This forum is a classroom that is full of uneducated Trump Sheep. If someone doesn't keep trying to educate them, how else are they going to know?

And don't think it's for nothing. Because when they finally slip away from the debate, you know they've gotten their education. Whether they wanted it or not.
My experience has taught me their slinking away is not evidentiary of their education but due more to their frustration of being incapable of proving their untenable positions. The evidence of that is found when they repeat their debunked bullshit to others on other threads.

Forum List

Back