BRK'g: NAT ENQUIRER's Pecker cooperating--he, COHEN & TRUMP made payoffs to women

You’re kidding?
We know this.
Were campaign funds used is the issue.

We did NOT know until tonight that David Pecker of America Media must have gotten a 'deal' and he sang! And YOU ain't that smart to have figured it out. And you obviously don't know JACKSHIT about what is allowed under FEC rules. BRIBES aren't! Anything of 'value' to the candidate while running for office MUST BE REPORTED.

I'd say paying 2 women $130 and $150k to keep their mouths shut about a CANDIDATE running for President has 'value' to it!

Hell read my sig, the last 2 lines. It's all right in there!

If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States

What was the offense? How was the United States defrauded?

F. E. C. F E D E R A L ELECTIONS COMMISSION. They write rules. You break them, you defraud the United States. If your lawyer doesn't know then you have no business using him for E L E C T I O N related counsel. Except in COHEN'S plea deal, he said he KNEW.

God we have stupid people on this board. (Yes, I expect people on a POLITICAL BOARD to know some shit)

You’re kidding?
We know this.

We did NOT know until tonight that David Pecker of America Media must have gotten a 'deal' and he sang! And YOU ain't that smart to have figured it out. And you obviously don't know JACKSHIT about what is allowed under FEC rules. BRIBES aren't! Anything of 'value' to the candidate while running for office MUST BE REPORTED.

I'd say paying 2 women $130 and $150k to keep their mouths shut about a CANDIDATE running for President has 'value' to it!

If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States

F. E. C. F E D E R A L ELECTIONS COMMISSION. They write rules. You break them, you defraud the United States. If your lawyer doesn't know then you have no business using him for E L E C T I O N related counsel. Except in COHEN'S plea deal, he said he KNEW.

God we have stupid people on this board. (Yes, I expect people on a POLITICAL BOARD to know some shit)
Apparently you haven’t been watching MSLSD and CNN who have stated 1,000,000 times that a payoff is illegal when used from campaign funds.

Perhaps you need you daily dose of lithium and 12 hours sleep.

Any money that is used on behalf of the campaign must be accounted for, indeependent.

You’re kidding?
We know this.

F. E. C. F E D E R A L ELECTIONS COMMISSION. They write rules. You break them, you defraud the United States.

18 U.S. Code § 371 - Conspiracy to commit offense or to defraud …

Doesn't mention the F.E.C.

Does every violation of an F.E.C. rule defraud the United States?
I don't remember Clinton and Gore being charged under 18 U.S. Code 371 after receiving all those illegal Chinese donations back in 1996. Weird.

Anything of value must be reported? Like a fucking dossier?

Contrast what is going on here with the treatment of the millions of dollars paid to a Democratic law firm which, in turn, paid out money to political research firm Fusion GPS and British spy Christopher Steele without listing them on any campaign expenditure form, despite crystal clear laws and regulations that the ultimate beneficiaries of the funds must be listed.

This rule was even tightened recently. There is no question that hiring spies to do opposition research in Russia is a campaign expenditure, yet no prosecutorial raids have been sprung on the law firm, Fusion GPS or Steele. The reason? It does not “get” Trump.

Cohen's plea deal is prosecutor's attempt to set up Trump

Fusion GPS provided a service. They engaged Steele since he was a first class investigator. Fusion GPS was not running for anything so they do not have to report anything.

Left wing desperation... The mud thrown by Mueller isn't sticking and people are tired of the crap.. Keep pushing for impeachment... its going to lay waste to your party for decades..

The next meeting of the Deep State has been re-scheduled for 6:45 Friday evening at the Smithsonian.

BYOB.

upload_2018-8-23_0-26-48.png

You’re kidding?
We know this.
No, that is not the issue. You dumbfucks don't even know what the argument is. :eusa_doh:
Ad hominem...being an angry Liberal does not define the law.
LOLOL

You don’t even know which law to argue because you don’t know what the issue is.

:lmao:
From which university did you earn your law degree?
Figure out what the actual issue is and try again. :badgrin:

You’re kidding?
We know this.
No, that is not the issue. You dumbfucks don't even know what the argument is. :eusa_doh:
LOLOL

You don’t even know which law to argue because you don’t know what the issue is.

Last night I was on my community Facebook group reading the conversation between 5 lawyers.
Not even 2 of them could come to an agreement on anything related to this specific issue.
So, once again, from which university did you receive your law degree?

LOLOL

Last night I was on my community Facebook group reading the conversation between 5 lawyers.
Not even 2 of them could come to an agreement on anything related to this specific issue.
Nope, that’s not it. Try again.

Trump offered Cohen cash to pay these women off - it's on tape. Cohen told him no and decided to fraudulently bill the campaign.

I really don't think this is going anywhere in the real world ~shrug~

LOLOL

Internet Law Degree...mazal tov!

LOLOL

Nope, that’s still not it. Sadly, it appears as though you’ll never know what the actual issue is. :(

Nope, that’s still not it. Sadly, it appears as though you’ll never know what the actual issue is. :(
The fact that no one but yourself gets what you “get” is rather telling.

Forum List

Back