Zone1 Broad-brush reparations to all blacks is unconstituional

I might as well bitch about some English Lord razing Castle Began 300 years ago, or the Papal States for ruling over Naples for centuries.

Figures you change your mind just to piss off the rational people you despise.
False equivalence. How in the hell do whites like you see the racism going on today and keep talking about things as if it stopped and is only limited to 2-300 years ago? You're arguing a lie. And you've been shown that over and over, yet you continue arguing the lie. That's evil.

And then you wonder why some blacks call whites devils.

False equivalence. How in the hell do whites like you see the racism going on today and keep talking about things as if it stopped and is only limited to 2-300 years ago? You're arguing a lie. And you've been shown that over and over, yet you continue arguing the lie. That's evil.

And then you wonder why some blacks call whites devils.

I'm pointing out the fallacy of one groups experience being TEH WORST TING EVAH and demanding money for it decades and centuries later.

I am not lying at all, just ignoring your made up fantasies of grift.

I'll describe your actual motives as I see them as much as I want, grifter.

Have fun imagining because you will never get them.
And you know why IM2 xxxxxx says I’m not a Jew? Because he has no answer as to why my uneducated, immigrant grandparents arrived on this shores without a penny, and fleeing horrific and barbaric antisemitism, settling in walk-up tenements, and by the next generation their kids were all college graduates owning 5-bedroom colonials in the suburbs.

And my family wasn’t unusual. MILLIONS of impoverished Jews immigrated here under similar circumstances, and by the next generation, the kids are all upper-middle class. They achieved that despite the worst antisemitism imaginable, having their own parents and siblings murdered by Hitler, but STILL applying themselves and becoming successful within a decade.

IM2 has no valid way to explain how a persecuted, impoverished minority, not even able to speak the language, had “all the right stuff” to succeed, and succeed above average, so he reverts to ”Lisa lies.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Not until Brown corrected Plessey.

In 1944, Koramatsu vs. United States….Supreme Court upheld the internment of Japanese Americans. So…by your logic, this wasn’t unconstitutional either.

Jim Crow was fixed.
How?

And the reparations we gave the Internees wasn't the millions per person the black reparations idiots were talking about.

First…the reparations the Japanese Americans got were not the only figures being considered. What they are asking for does not reflect what might be awarded in the end.

Two…Reparations are a form of restorative justice, right? If so….do the cash amounts being proposed negate the fact that an actual injustice was committed? What is the $ amount that defines that?

I'll describe your actual motives as I see them as much as I want, grifter.

Have fun imagining because you will never get them.
You can't describe what you don't know white ---. And the motives we can actually see are yours. Because you have been shown examples that debunks your argument and yet you continue arguing the same stupid ass meritless crap. Blacks will get reparations. And it will happen within 20 years. Whether I get them or not is irrelevant.

You see, xxxxx blacks who could not vote died fighting so that one day I could do so. And while they fought, xxxxxx like you would tell them to have fun imagining because they would never vote. Blacks who could not read died fighting so I could go to any college I want. And while they fought, assholes like you would tell them to have fun imagining because they would never go to their college. I'm here because of them, people fighting for a future they would not see. So I don't give a damn if I get reparations, but that black child born today will get them and they will do so because we will fight you racist mfs until we do.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, this fight will continue until hell freezes over and if we don't have reparations by then whites like you better invest in a pair of ice skates.

Last edited by a moderator:
No lies here, just opinions you don't like, and a reality you deny.
When you are shown that your opinion is false and you keep repeating that false opinion, you are lying. I am not the one denying reality. Local governments are already starting to give reparations. They are coming and that's a reality that you cannot handle.

In 1944, Koramatsu vs. United States….Supreme Court upheld the internment of Japanese Americans. So…by your logic, this wasn’t unconstitutional either.

How?

First…the reparations the Japanese Americans got were not the only figures being considered. What they are asking for does not reflect what might be awarded in the end.

Two…Reparations are a form of restorative justice, right? If so….do the cash amounts being proposed negate the fact that an actual injustice was committed? What is the $ amount that defines that?

Wartime mess-up, and those people were forced to sell property to be relocated. Big difference.

Restorative justice is another name for a payoff, and sorry, but not one dime from me.

When you are shown that your opinion is false and you keep repeating that false opinion, you are lying. I am not the one denying reality. Local governments are already starting to give reparations. They are coming and that's a reality that you cannot handle.

My opinion is not "false", you just don't like it. And like most SJW's you are so narcissistic you think your beliefs change reality.

They are thinking about it, then finding out what the bill would be.

Wartime mess-up, and those people were forced to sell property to be relocated. Big difference.

Restorative justice is another name for a payoff, and sorry, but not one dime from me.
Wrong. Because Jim Crow existed then and after the war blacks were forced to relocate because highways were built through black communities. You have no argument.

Pretty much the same thing, keep looking back far enough (or stop early enough) and everyone will find some grievance to grift over.

And then you can take it up with the Vatican, who will check their records and say, "Um, nope, we were never in charge of Naples!"

Says the anti-religious bigot.

No such things as a religious bigot. Either you think the universe works a certain way or you don't. If your working off bronze age superstitions, you will be mocked.

You pay taxes, you will pay for them, and the fact you think you not paying for it makes it OK shows what a self centered miserable bastard you are.
Naw, we make the rich pay for it by rolling back the Trump and Bush tax giveaways.
And of course the best way to fix the results is insult everyone and demand money from them....

Hey, the one thing I've seen in my life is that White folks only do the right thing, when black people riot and threaten to burn their stuff. (1968, 1992, 2020)

I don’t see how that makes a difference if a law deprives people of their constitutional rights bases solely on their race/ethnicity. When Japanese Americans received reparation, it was the same whether they adults who lost assets or infants born there, who never had any to begin with.

Were reparations to Japanese Americans a payoff then?

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
My opinion is not "false", you just don't like it. And like most SJW's you are so narcissistic you think your beliefs change reality.

They are thinking about it, then finding out what the bill would be.
Your opinion is false. You have been shown cases where groups were paid reparations for things that included past wrongs committed in the 1800's.

ALL RISE!

This afternoons lesson:

Why Marty Begans opinion is without merit.

I am quite sure no one living in 1980 was alive when the U.S.government made the Fort Laramie treaty with the Sioux Nation or were participants in Custers violation of that treaty. Nor were they alive when President Grant decided it was OK to let settlers and people prospecting for gold tresspass into land promised to the Sioux thereby violating the treaty. No one in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government decided to take the land from the Sioux by military force. No one in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government decided to cut off supplies they promised the Sioux as condition for their surrender after whipping the U.S. Army at The Battleof Little Bighorn. But in 1980, the government of the United States decided reparations were due to the Sioux Nation for what was done to them in the 1800’s. They awarded the Sioux nation 105 million dollars..

United States v. Sioux Nation of Indians :: 448 U.S. 371 (1980) :: Justia US Supreme Court Center,

Marty, your opinion is a load of white race baited manure.

But it was fine for us to pay part of the equivalent of 500 trillion dollars of government economic assistance whites were provided by the government in the JimnCrow Era that blacks were excluded from. That's evil.

Not until Brown corrected Plessey.

Jim Crow was fixed. And the reparations we gave the Internees wasn't the millions per person the black reparations idiots were talking about.
The Japanese interrment lasted 3 years. Blacks had slavery and Jim Crow for 340 years. Jim Crow alone was 100 years So if Japanese got 25,000 for 3 years, blacks should get at least 25,000 x 33, or 825,000. You can quit pretending that signing legislation fixed the lost incomes creaed by Jim Crow. And then there is this:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.

Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid “affirmative action” hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental“diversity” demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

This was said in 2020. According to you this was fixed in the 1960's. But it wasn't and you know it.

We know who was effected by Jim Crowe. Every Black person in America that was alive during Jim Crowe.
Many were not Blacks.
. “Between 1492 and 1880, between 2 and 5.5 million Native Americans were enslaved in the Americas in addition to 12.5 million African slaves.”

And Indians owned other Indians as slaves.
Among some Pacific Northwest tribes, about a quarter of the population were slaves. Other slave-owning tribes of North America were, for example, Comanche of Texas, Creek of Georgia, the fishing societies, such as the Yurok, that lived along the coast from what is now Alaska to California; the Pawnee, and Klamath.

and of course Blacks owned slaves
In 1830, there were 3,775 black (including mixed-race) slaveholders in the South who owned a total of 12,760 slaves

In his 1985 statewide study of black slaveholders in South Carolina, Larry Koger challenged this benevolent view. He found that the majority of mixed-race or black slaveholders appeared to hold at least some of their slaves for commercial reasons. For instance, he noted that in 1850 more than 80% of black slaveholders were of mixed race, but nearly 90% of their slaves were classified as black

I have deleted much flaming and personal attacks from the last few pages of this thread.

Please address the topic, or the opinions on the topic, and refrain from making personal flame attacks on each other.

Zone 1 reminder.

TY.

If calling someone and idiot is a personal attack, then everything blacks are being called here in this thread is one also.

Forum List

Back