Zone1 Broad-brush reparations to all blacks is unconstituional

That was a specific treaty violation, and the treaty just didn't cover the parties alive at the time of signing.

Show me the treaty the US government had with former slaves. A Ratified treaty.
Treaty schmeaty, they were paid reparations. You do not have an argument that makes sense and asking me to show a treaty between the government and blacks only shows your willful ignorance.

Treaty schmeaty, they were paid reparations. You do not have an argument that makes sense and asking me to show a treaty between the government and blacks only shows your willful ignorance.

They were paid a settlement for treaty violations, not reparations.

I see that quote a lot, but never with any actual backup to it.
It doesn't matter what you don't see. Flash admitted this, you know it happens because you have either seen it done, or have done it yourself. So just stop trying to deny things.

They were paid a settlement for treaty violations, not reparations.
They were reparations. Reparations end up as paid settlments. You don't even know what reparations are yet you argue against them. And you do so based an garbage your read and here from white race hustlers.

I see that quote a lot, but never with any actual backup to it.

Grifters support reparations.
Fortunately, the majority of people don’t support reparations.

Also, isnt NOW of all times the worst time to scream for reparations? People are having a hard time affording groceries under Bidenomics, people are calling to genocide the Jews and people in power refuse to condemn it, and NOW of all times, IM2 is still screaming for a million trillion to be given to blacks who were never slaves by whites who were never slaveowners.

They were reparations. Reparations end up as paid settlments. You don't even know what reparations are yet you argue against them. And you do so based an garbage your read and here from white race hustlers.

Again, it was a settlement for violations of an actual treaty, paid out to the members of the nation covered by the treaty. It just wasn't a blanket payout to all Native Americans.

Thanks, but this is one anonymous dude on a message board.

Then sue him.
The case is against the government and I posted that because you said Jim Crow was fixed in the 1960's. You simply have no valid opposition to reparations for black people. You oppose them based on pure racist hatred.

Again, it was a settlement for violations of an actual treaty, paid out to the members of the nation covered by the treaty. It just wasn't a blanket payout to all Native Americans.
No, it was reparation. Learn what reparations are and the process used.

The case is against the government and I posted that because you said Jim Crow was fixed in the 1960's. You simply have no valid opposition to reparations for black people. You oppose them based on pure racist hatred.

I oppose it because it is unfair and unconstitutional to just pay someone out simply because they are black and their ancestor was here during slavery or Jim Crow.

I would oppose it for any race, sexuality, creed, gender, marital status, hobby, or left or right handedness.

I oppose it because it is unfair and unconstitutional to just pay someone out simply because they are black and their ancestor was here during slavery or Jim Crow.

I would oppose it for any race, sexuality, creed, gender, marital status, hobby, or left or right handedness.
And the SCOTUS will so rule UNLESS the Dems win the WH, pack the court with racist leftists, and then order whitey to pay up.

Fortunately, the majority of people don’t support reparations.

Also, isnt NOW of all times the worst time to scream for reparations? People are having a hard time affording groceries under Bidenomics, people are calling to genocide the Jews and people in power refuse to condemn it, and NOW of all times, IM2 is still screaming for a million trillion to be given to blacks who were never slaves by whites who were never slaveowners.
Not sure why you are putting your list of other greivances up there as an excuse to not do the right thing.

The treatment of black people in this country has been a historical wrong that should be addressed. If we can give reparations to Japanese Americans for 3 years of incarceration, we can give reparations to black people for 400 years of institutionalized racism.

Seems reasonably fair to me.

Well, that is where the quote came from that he is referring to. It is from Flash.
Yeah, but IM2 has used that ONE single quote at least 50 times. I’m sure there are antisemites who wouldn’t hire a Jew, either. IM2 seems to think that there is more racism against blacks than any other minority, while Jews are being told to shelter in place, bullied on their way to class, instructed not to wear Jewish jewelry, and being harassed looking at Chanukah decorations. A friend of mine had to walk by a group of antisemites yelling “Death to Jews!”

I’m sick of having to walk past the armed military man at the front of our synagogue because Jews are being so threatened. In the face of that, we have IM2 demanding whites fix white racism. That would be just as offensive as if I demanded that IM2 fix black antisemitism.

And the SCOTUS will so rule UNLESS the Dems win the WH, pack the court with racist leftists, and then order whitey to pay up.

Not just "whitey".

Asians, Hispanics, Southeast Asians, blacks that can't trace their ancestry to whatever arbitrary point they select as the cutoff.

Yeah, but IM2 has used that ONE single quote at least 50 times. I’m sure there are antisemites who wouldn’t hire a Jew, either. IM2 seems to think that there is more racism against blacks than any other minority, while Jews are being told to shelter in place, bullied on their way to class, instructed not to wear Jewish jewelry, and being harassed looking at Chanukah decorations. A friend of mine had to walk by a group of antisemites yelling “Death to Jews!”

I’m sick of having to walk past the armed military man at the front of our synagogue because Jews are being so threatened. In the face of that, we have IM2 demanding whites fix white racism. That would be just as offensive as if I demanded that IM2 fix black antisemitism.
Don't steal other people's land and bomb women and children, and that stuff won't happen.

Forum List

Back