Brock Hussaine Obama "Justice" Sonia Sotomayor Looks Like It Is About To Keel Over

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
The unqualified monster was on C-Span a few hours ago and looked liked it might provide an opportunity for The Donald to appoint a human, American citizen to the Supreme Court. This must be driving the TDS mental cases off the charts!

180901-sonia-sotomayor-book-fest-1-ew-309p_1d26b14eaa98e6c9d2113bfdf5d3b91f.fit-2000w.jpg

That would certainly be a game changer. RBG would try so hard to stay alive that her ticker would explode.

What.... Are we starting a pool on who will exit next?

I figured the old bat that sleeps on the bench would go first...

That would certainly be a game changer. RBG would try so hard to stay alive that her ticker would explode.
Damn... You beat me too it....

And that sigline of yours looks demonically possessed. creeps me out every time I look at it..

Ok I really have to go back to bed. Randolph Mantooth Emergency saving RBG what a nightmare.

Snouter said:
The unqualified monster was on C-Span a few hours ago
I Surf Across C-SPAN From Time-To-Time
I Will See Ginsberg Or Ginsberg-Soto
But I Never See
Thomas, Alito Or Any Of Them

So Do You Have A Link
To What You Are Specifically Talking About ??

Or Could You Give Us A Description
Of What You Saw/Heard

" This must be driving the TDS mental cases off the charts!"

No, just you. Hysterical defines you.

If Soto Were To Drop
It Would Come As A Blind-Side
Left-Hook From Behind To Everyone

She's Just Not On Anyone's Radar

But Wouldn't It Be Something To Watch
6 Constitutional Leaning Justices On SCOTUS ??

That, With How Trump
Is Packing The Lower Courts

Folks karpenter is badass with the haiku's. Dayem, very impressed.

The unqualified monster was on C-Span a few hours ago and looked liked it might provide an opportunity for The Donald to appoint a human, American citizen to the Supreme Court. This must be driving the TDS mental cases off the charts!

180901-sonia-sotomayor-book-fest-1-ew-309p_1d26b14eaa98e6c9d2113bfdf5d3b91f.fit-2000w.jpg
That pic. You trying to give me nightmares?

This is why it is vital to vote Republican for both the house and senate in November.....Trump could possibly appoint 2-3 more Supreme court Justices in his time as President. And if she should go that could make it 4......but if the democrats take the House, they will immediately start impeachment....the democrats in the Senate will use the impeachment to leverage the Never Trump republicans, and squish republicans to not confirm any of Trump's appointees....... and an opportunity to keep the country a free, and Constitutional Republic will be lost...

The lesbian Jew needs to go too.
She Must Think She Can Out-Live Trump/Pence
Trump Will Pick Her Replacement

Her Ticker Is Tocking
And She'll Be Gone Soon
...However She Goes
She Has To Know It

You think the left lost their S**t when Kennedy left......wait till ginsburg, breyer or soto go......we might even see riots in the streets...

Remember in November....vote Republican, even if you hate republicans..... Because only a Republican Senate will confirm those Justices...

She knows if she doesn't out live the TRUMP presidency liberals will turn on her making her legacy about not having retired when Obama could have named her replacement.

She knows if she doesn't out live the TRUMP presidency liberals will turn on her making her legacy about not having retired when Obama could have named her replacement.
Yep
Leftists Are Cannibals

She Saw Herself As Indispensable
Now She's Screwed It All Up
And There's No Way To Turn It Back

.....wow. She has aged considerably and looks really quite puffy, like she is retaining a lot, lot of water or something. Is it true she's diabetic? ETA: she is a Type 1 diabetic actually.

She's dressed very nicely here. But she just doesn't look very healthy. Yikes

Last edited:

Forum List

Back