🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Brokered? Bullsh#t And Bluff

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
This idea of a "brokered" convention is just that. Just to be honest you have the GOP elite on a Bush bicycle playing chicken with the Trump train. McConnel claiming the GOP will destroy the party to save it from Trump. What a line of horse sh#t.

They are upset about control because THIS time they don't have it. This time they get to eat the sh#t sandwich. THAT bothers them because they get to chow down on the very thing they have been feeding us.

"THEY" will destroy the party. Yeah, right. Somebody send them an email they are NOT the party. The party IS the people NOT the leaders. They may wish we were as stupid as democrats but we are not. What "they" are is a group of lazy ass do nothing Rino's and Rino season is well under way.

They will NOT destroy the party because control is more important then who is in the oval office. That IS how and why they were pushing Bush. So no a party destruction is NOT going to happen.

In real life what is going to happen? Rather easy really. They will put pressure on the House and the Senate to "curb" President Trump. They WILL work with him because in party name they still retain power. And that IS what it gets down to for any "elite" of any party. POWER.

As far as these democrats who CLAIM they will leave the country if Trump is elected? So? Pack already would ya. They are NOT leaving and why? Because Al Sharpton can't make no money in Africa okay? Anybody see aging white democrats taking over the politics of Mexico? NOT going to happen.

They can't go anywhere because nobody is going to want them. They will have to RE-immigrate into the NEW fabric of a NEW America. That is truly all they have as no other social system on this planet wants to support their ideas or them. In short they are just getting "lippy".

And the GOP "elite" same way, just running their neck. And they have no where to go. Even IF they could leave would it hurt us?
Crime drops.
Unemployment drops
Social service costs drop.
Food prices drop.
Energy used and price drops.
I myself don't see the hurt in that. So bottom line its bullsh#t. The party "elite" from BOTH sides has been on this trail of self destruction for some time now.
They have led this country into the wilderness for some forty years.

We know the trail that made us great. Liberty/justice and freedom. And we know who got us lost, wonks/con artists and the "elite" and we as people find ourselves once again standing at the trail head. The wonks the elites and the con artist proclaim they will destroy that other trail!

That trail is over 200 years old and looks as ready now as it did then. I'm tired of the same ol same ol. I can do eight on that trail, my fore fathers did.

Fury

donaldx.gif

The establishment will try everything to not get their way including making sure Hillary gets the nod.............

They want power and control................and they may very well set the stage for a brokered convention.......then of course should they thwart the election and ditch Trump and he will go 3rd party.....................

Hopefully not, but I've never been on board the Trump Train.........

This still bothers me............

trojan-horse-troy-turkey-turkei-%CE%A4%CE%BF%CF%85%CF%81%CE%BA%CE%AF%CE%B1.gif

• Banned
Alabama Sen. Jeff Sessions Endorses Trump: "It Is Time To Make America Great Again"

This is a game changer for me..........Just saw this on another thread.............If Jeff Sessions is endorsing him that has a lot of weight for me........................

Sessions is a stand up guy..................His record is conservatism..................

This is big news to me.
This game of chicken is coming to an end. I think between now a Tuesday we will see more jump on the Trump train.

Brokered conventions haven't destroyed the party before, I doubt it would destroy it this time

This will be seen as the year we took our country back from the Washington D.C. establishment, both Democrat and Republican.

Alabama Sen. Jeff Sessions Endorses Trump: "It Is Time To Make America Great Again"

This is a game changer for me..........Just saw this on another thread.............If Jeff Sessions is endorsing him that has a lot of weight for me........................

Sessions is a stand up guy..................His record is conservatism..................

This is big news to me.
This game of chicken is coming to an end. I think between now a Tuesday we will see more jump on the Trump train.
Jeff Sessions has fought the wars with the establishment time and time again..............I watched the video...........and he believes Trump will secure the border and fight against the TPP........and Free Trade in General.

I agree.............I've been against Free Trade since the beginning, and no Senator has come out harder against the TPP than Sessions..................

If Trump can secure the border and end this Free Trade nonsense that is killing Jobs...........He will have my vote.

Brokered conventions haven't destroyed the party before, I doubt it would destroy it this time

But this time you have two parties pushing establishment candidates who are being rejected out of hand by normal everyday voters. If either party tells the voters "we're not nominating the guy you want because we know what's best for you" this time, that party is done. There are simply too many people on Main Street that are pissed at DC these days.

Jeff Sessions: TPP Does Not Protect Interests of the People

Standing next to the behemoth multinational trade agreement on the Senate floor Tuesday, Sessions pointed to the length — clocking in at 5,554 page — and contents of the document as potentially deleterious to the U.S.

“No American has the resources to ensure that his or her interests are being protected in this document. It’s so long and the ramifications are so broad that Congress cannot do its job to ensure that the people’s interests are safeguarded by such an agreement,” Sessions said.

Sessions pointed specifically to the agreement’s creation of a Trans-Pacific Partnership commission.

“In other words, we are empowering the Trans-Pacific Partnership countries to create really a new Congress of sorts, a group with delegates that goes and meets and decides important issues that can impact everyday life of Americans. So the American representative in this commission, which will operate in many ways like the UN, will not be answerable to voters anywhere,” he said.

Sessions advised caution, questioning the reasoning behind the U.S. signing onto an agreement that institutes such a commission outside the Constitution, unanswerable to the people, and subject to change once instituted.

You nailed it. This is purely about GOP Party elite fat cats seeing their power slipping away. And of course the DEMs are at least as bad.
Hey! This about the GOP, doesn't make them any better looking if you try to throw off the event with a visual cut away...take 2..

But this time you have two parties pushing establishment candidates who are being rejected out of hand by normal everyday voters. If either party tells the voters "we're not nominating the guy you want because we know what's best for you" this time, that party is done. There are simply too many people on Main Street that are pissed at DC these days.

I'm sorry but there is no way to broker a convention if the people are overwhelmingly selecting one candidate.

...In real life what is going to happen? Rather easy really. They will put pressure on the House and the Senate to "curb" President Trump. They WILL work with him because in party name they still retain power. And that IS what it gets down to for any "elite" of any party. POWER....

Great OP BTW.

You're right, the Cheney/Rove gang will try to attach strings to Trump's arms and legs and work their puppet narcissist like they did Dubya. But this puppet fancies himself the master of even the tough guys. They're nervous about him because unlike Dubya, this mirror-admirer has TEETH and is singularly, even quixotically dedicated to himself. Who knows where he'll set his heels?

...In real life what is going to happen? Rather easy really. They will put pressure on the House and the Senate to "curb" President Trump. They WILL work with him because in party name they still retain power. And that IS what it gets down to for any "elite" of any party. POWER....

Great OP BTW.

You're right, the Cheney/Rove gang will try to attach strings to Trump's arms and legs and work their puppet narcissist like they did Dubya. But this puppet fancies himself the master of even the tough guys. They're nervous about him because unlike Dubya, this mirror-admirer has TEETH and is singularly, even quixotically dedicated to himself. Who knows where he'll set his heels?
If he sets his heels WITH the American public he may well be one of the strongest presidents ever in recorded history. And thank you for the comment.

This is big news to me.
so a slackjawed southern cracka convinced you?
Shut up and piss off Guno. YOUR day is SO over.

Forum List

Back