Brought to you by trickle down fairytails

Here is trickle down economics in a nutshell:

1) Set up the system to make rich people and corporations....a whole lot richer.
2) Just TRUST your company or boss to then raise your pay.

Just trust 'em guys, it'll work!

The USA has the world's number 1 economy, you got something better then Number 1 let's hear it.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Here is trickle down economics in a nutshell:

1) Set up the system to make rich people and corporations....a whole lot richer.
2) Just TRUST your company or boss to then raise your pay.

Just trust 'em guys, it'll work!

The USA has the world's number 1 economy, you got something better then Number 1 let's hear it.

The only thing they have is Number Two, if you get my meaning.

“The "trickle-down" theory: the principle that the poor, who must subsist on table scraps dropped by the rich, can best be served by giving the rich bigger meals.”

― William Blum

I've lived on table scraps. It was no big deal.

What broke my heart was seeing my siblings do the same. So when I was 14, I got a job and helped put some food on the table. We made the best of it. And we tried our best to be happy in that moment of our lives.

But never in our lives has our family harbored ill will toward "the rich".

But to this day, I do harbor ill will toward your kind and your quippy William Blum quote.

You see, it's all about perspective. You either put yourself in your own perspective and better yourself through your own means, or you put yourself in the perspective of "the rich" and languish in self-pity and un-deserved poverty wrought upon you by "the rich" who manifest themselves as your master who subjugates you to a life of misery and hopelessness.

The choice is yours, you fucking idiot. You either take the easy way out by blaming "the rich", or you buck up and take control of your own life irrespective of the stature of others.

You class warfare idiots crack me up. Lazy fuckers.

The phenomenon of conservatives and their blind adherence to failed rightwing fiscal dogma.

We are seeing the most failed economic policies every enacted since WW2. By every measure Obama's policies have failed severely. And yet somehow you blame "rightwing fiscal dogma" like the US has practiced anything like that in 30 years or more.

You must be drunk all the time.

Me? The way you write you better be.

I had a college education, which is why you don't understand it.
Why don't you go post in a thread where you have some actual knowledge? I know someone is reviewing weed somewhere.

You HAD one eh? What the fuck did you do with it? Cause you certainly are not willing to put it on display here.

30 thousand posts of bullshit and not a single college worthy thought in the entire group.

Brought to you by the toothless stump broke zeke.
(What is stump broke. You never answer that question. And you having HAD a college education should be able to.)

Me? The way you write you better be.

I had a college education, which is why you don't understand it.
Why don't you go post in a thread where you have some actual knowledge? I know someone is reviewing weed somewhere.

You HAD one eh? What the fuck did you do with it? Cause you certainly are not willing to put it on display here.

30 thousand posts of bullshit and not a single college worthy thought in the entire group.

Brought to you by the toothless stump broke zeke.
(What is stump broke. You never answer that question. And you having HAD a college education should be able to.)

Zeke, acknowledging his place here, too stupid to use the Internet.

The phenomenon of conservatives and their blind adherence to failed rightwing fiscal dogma.

We are seeing the most failed economic policies every enacted since WW2. By every measure Obama's policies have failed severely. And yet somehow you blame "rightwing fiscal dogma" like the US has practiced anything like that in 30 years or more.

So rabbit, you admit that you are a complete and total failure but you have to blame it on Obama.

How it that any different than what you say happens with poorer people. That they blame the rich.

Both you and the poor are blaming someone all the time. You just like to blame Obama because you're a failure.

If you would get off the fucking computer and try and do something for yourself, maybe your miserable lot in life would improve. Maybe.

So rabbit, you admit that you are a complete and total failure but you have to blame it on Obama.

How it that any different than what you say happens with poorer people. That they blame the rich.

Both you and the poor are blaming someone all the time. You just like to blame Obama because you're a failure.

If you would get off the fucking computer and try and do something for yourself, maybe your miserable lot in life would improve. Maybe.
Hitting the bottle early today, Zeke?

^^Low information/Low Intelligence poster who thinks "The Man" is keeping him down. Couldn't define "trickle down economics" if his life depended on it.

Low information voter= anyone who does not listen to Rush Limbaugh

Here is how Rush Limbaugh thinks of trickle down economics.

And Rush has a 99.7% accuracy rating.

Clarifying the Term "Trickle Down"

July 17, 2012

Listen to it Button

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Now, I got a note, ladies and gentlemen, from a friend after the phone call we had from Patty. And he was very frustrated after the phone call we got from Patty. He said, "I hate the term 'trickle down.' I despise the term trickle down, and she used it twice." And here's why my friend is upset with the term trickle down, in terms of trickle-down economics, trickle-down economy.

He says trickle implies that most of the wealth stays with the wealthy, and it doesn't.

Now, I know this is gonna be radical. This is a radical point to make, but he's exactly right. And the simple proof of the statement is, you could confiscate all of the wealth, confiscate all of it, not tax it, but just take it all, the top 1% that Obama has pointed out as the great enemy of the people. You could confiscate all they've got. You could run the United States government at current budget levels for less than a month. I mean, you might not even get two weeks out of it. It is a myth that the top 1% have all of the wealth in this country. It's the exact opposite.

Now, the wealth is defined as the GDP. Most of the wealth is held by society. It derives from the income you earn at work and the affordable goods and services which result from mass production and efficiency. The idea that the top 1% have all the wealth is another lie, and it derives from this ongoing argument about the gap between the rich and the poor and how much of the newly created wealth ends up with the 1% versus the rest. But the idea that wealth trickles down, and a trickle is very slow, almost imperceptible, and that's not at all how the US economy happens. Then the second part of trickle down, "down" implies that business owners get their money first. This, I think, is an excellent point.

When Obama's out there saying, "You got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen." You know it still frosts me when I see that, when I read it, when I hear him say it. I can't tell you how angry it makes me that the president of the United States is out getting standing ovations attacking hard work, success, and achievement. But it's happening. Look, I can understand if Barney Frank was doing it, or some senator or congressman, but the president of the United States running for reelection, getting standing ovations criticizing success, with contempt. Whoever called here and said that he sounds snarky and contemptuous when he says it is exactly right. Trickle down implies that business owners get their money first.

You know, business owners get their money last. Everybody else gets paid first. The employees get paid, then the bills that keep the business up and running, and then the materials necessary to build the product or to sell the product or the service or what have you. The business owner gets paid last, if the business is successful. If you haven't owned a business, you don't know this. Well, you might. In this audience I think everybody knows exactly what I'm talking about all the time. I often say, man, I'd love just a week, just a week with some of these people giving money, for example, to Elizabeth Warren, some of these Hollywood people giving money. I would love if they were forced to listen to this show for a week.

The wealth in this country is not concentrated among the 1%. Now, the 1% may be expert at building on their wealth, but the vast majority of the wealth in this country is spread around over 230 million people. Gosh, you know, it's amazing the common-sense economics that is not understood, not taught, and how easy it is to demagogue. It's always been that way. There's nothing new about that. At the same time it's frustrating.

END TRANSCRIPT

Clarifying the Term "Trickle Down" - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Hitting the bottle early today, Zeke?

That's all you got Rabbit? Drunk? And you HAD a college education. What did you do with it? Were you drunk when you were supposed to be getting an "edumacation"?

But I am heading to work. You should try it. Instead of sitting on the computer all fucking day blaming Obama because you are a failure. Pitiful. Even for a rabbit.

^^Low information/Low Intelligence poster who thinks "The Man" is keeping him down. Couldn't define "trickle down economics" if his life depended on it.

Which implicates YOU!

Here is Rush on the myth of Trickle Down.

Trickle down implies that business owners get their money first.

You know, business owners get their money last. Everybody else gets paid first. The employees get paid, then the bills that keep the business up and running, and then the materials necessary to build the product or to sell the product or the service or what have you. The business owner gets paid last, if the business is successful. If you haven't owned a business, you don't know this. Well, you might. In this audience I think everybody knows exactly what I'm talking about all the time. I often say, man, I'd love just a week, just a week with some of these people giving money, for example, to Elizabeth Warren, some of these Hollywood people giving money. I would love if they were forced to listen to this show for a week.

The wealth in this country is not concentrated among the 1%. Now, the 1% may be expert at building on their wealth, but the vast majority of the wealth in this country is spread around over 230 million people. Gosh, you know, it's amazing the common-sense economics that is not understood, not taught, and how easy it is to demagogue. It's always been that way. There's nothing new about that. At the same time it's frustrating.

Which implicates YOU!

Looks like the 0.3% of the time Rush is wrong

U.S._Distribution_of_Wealth,_2007.jpg

Which implicates YOU!

Looks like the 0.3% of the time Rush is wrong

U.S._Distribution_of_Wealth,_2007.jpg

THANK YOU for proving Rush's point.

If the 1% kept all the money they created there would be no money for anyone else in the other income brackets.

Hell, there would BE no other income brackets!

It's obvious you didn't read my two most recent posts in this thread so i will try, ONE MORE TIME, to bring the trough of knowledge to you so that you might drink from it.

...you could confiscate all of the wealth, confiscate all of it, not tax it, but just take it all, the top 1% that Obama has pointed out as the great enemy of the people. You could confiscate all they've got. You could run the United States government at current budget levels for less than a month. I mean, you might not even get two weeks out of it.

It is a myth that the top 1% have all of the wealth in this country. It's the exact opposite.

Now, the wealth is defined as the GDP. Most of the wealth is held by society. It derives from the income you earn at work and the affordable goods and services which result from mass production and efficiency.

The idea that the top 1% have all the wealth is another lie, and it derives from this ongoing argument about the gap between the rich and the poor and how much of the newly created wealth ends up with the 1% versus the rest.

But the idea that wealth trickles down, and a trickle is very slow, almost imperceptible, and that's not at all how the US economy happens.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back