Broward County Elections Supervisor to Receive Nearly $130,000 A Year In Pensions When She Resigns i

Be a shame if she didn't live long enough to collect her first check.

She looked pretty healthy to me.
JFK looked pretty healthy on Nov 21, 1963.

Etc, etc

Oh, so she should be murdered? And why is that? Because she makes too much in her two pensions?

You are a sick fuck.

I'm a sick fuck? You're the one who's mind immediately inferred that someone was talking about murder and assigned a reason for it.

Not at all. When I first read your post, I thought you meant she died because she was old or ill. And I posted that she looked healthy. You are the one who posted "JFK looked pretty healthy on Nov 21, 1963". And JFK was murdered.

And also, I did not assign a reason for it. I asked you a question about it. If you learn your punctuation this would be clearer.
He is playing games
Best to ignore the a-hole

It is obvious what he meant

She looked pretty healthy to me.
JFK looked pretty healthy on Nov 21, 1963.

Etc, etc

Oh, so she should be murdered? And why is that? Because she makes too much in her two pensions?

You are a sick fuck.

I'm a sick fuck? You're the one who's mind immediately inferred that someone was talking about murder and assigned a reason for it.

Not at all. When I first read your post, I thought you meant she died because she was old or ill. And I posted that she looked healthy. You are the one who posted "JFK looked pretty healthy on Nov 21, 1963". And JFK was murdered.

And also, I did not assign a reason for it. I asked you a question about it. If you learn your punctuation this would be clearer.
He is playing games
Best to ignore the a-hole

It is obvious what he meant

Yes it is obvious. But I prefer to call this sort out.

Nothing like government, where you can work 4 years at 4 jobs and collect four 6 figure pensions for life.

Do you have an example of this?
Happens all the time. Bounce around from city council to other city jobs and rack them up.

San Francisco pensions are higher than the average worker makes in the city.

Nice life when you never have to save for retirement.

So make a thread about pensions in San Francisco. This thread is about a single person drawing a large sum from 2 pensions.
I was asked the question, fuckhead.

Only after you made up shit about someone other than the one in the OP, twatwaffle.
Poor snowflake now makes up lies because he is tired of defending the OP.

Get a life.

Do you have an example of this?
Happens all the time. Bounce around from city council to other city jobs and rack them up.

So make a thread about pensions in San Francisco. This thread is about a single person drawing a large sum from 2 pensions.

Only after you made up shit about someone other than the one in the OP, twatwaffle.

Get a life.

I am not defending the OP. I am ridiculing the people who are mouthing off about her.

She has 2 pensions. She has a contract for each one. If you think they are too high, you waited too long to speak up. I even said that it is funny that no one speaks up about these things at the beginning of someone's career.

Get a life.

I am not defending the OP. I am ridiculing the people who are mouthing off about her.

She has 2 pensions. She has a contract for each one. If you think they are too high, you waited too long to speak up. I even said that it is funny that no one speaks up about these things at the beginning of someone's career.
Agree
Pension reform affects future pensions not pensions that are already earned

Big bucks in Democrat election corruption.

The pension from her work as supervisor of elections is $71,000. Not exactly pennies. But not what I would call "big bucks" either. The rest of her pension is from her 39 years as a teacher and school administrator.

That is absurd, way over the top. 80% of Americans don't earn that much money at their jobs.
She was receiving over $170,000 a year in salary. It’s nuts. She should have been fired. I blame that on Scott.

If Scott had tried to remove her, the media, All sharpton, and all the others would have been marching screaming voter fraud, racist, voter suppression, he’s attacking a woman of color. And y’all know I’m right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pension from her work as supervisor of elections is $71,000. Not exactly pennies. But not what I would call "big bucks" either. The rest of her pension is from her 39 years as a teacher and school administrator.

My wife is a retired Florida teacher that worked for more than 30 years. Her pension is not 130K a year. Not by a long shot.

The filthy partisan bitch needs to be in jail for her blatant corruption.

My wife is a retired Florida teacher that worked for more than 30 years. Her pension is not 130K a year. Not by a long shot.

Her pension for her 39 year career as an educator is $58,560. She was a school principal when she retired.

Did your wife have a PhD?
Was she a school administrator?
Did she move on to an executive position with the county?
Did she work for 50 years?

When she did we can compare pensions

And exactly why he didn’t.

That is absurd, way over the top. 80% of Americans don't earn that much money at their jobs.
She was receiving over $170,000 a year in salary. It’s nuts. She should have been fired. I blame that on Scott.

If Scott had tried to remove her, the media, All sharpton, and all the others would have been marching screaming voter fraud, racist, voter suppression, he’s attacking a woman of color. And y’all know I’m right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Worked 39 years in the school district which gave her $58, just 14 years for the county and she gets $70 grand. Somethings wrong there.

Worked 39 years in the school district which gave her $58, just 14 years for the county and she gets $70 grand. Somethings wrong there.

Teachers are routinely underpaid.

But these pensions are determined when the person is hired, or they are negotiated during their employment (although almost never retroactive).

But these pensions are determined when the person is hired, or they are negotiated during their employment (although almost never retroactive).
Well, I did some research. Seems supervisor of elections is considered a Constitutional officer of the State, and they are paid by a formula for how many live within their counties, not by their performance. That sucks, in my opinion.

Well, I did some research. Seems supervisor of elections is considered a Constitutional officer of the State, and they are paid by a formula for how many live within their counties, not by their performance. That sucks, in my opinion.

I can agree with that. I think a change would improve things. But that won't change her pension now.

Not really
Both positions were covered by the State of Florida pension system

A combined 50 years service with a final salary of about $178 k

75 percent pension

Scott is not responsible for counties.

The Governor of Florida certainly can fire a county elections supervisor and someone warned him two years ago but he did not heed the warning. Look it up if you think you can't live with this reply.

Forum List

Back