Broward County Elections Supervisor to Receive Nearly $130,000 A Year In Pensions When She Resigns i

Big bucks in Democrat election corruption.

The pension from her work as supervisor of elections is $71,000. Not exactly pennies. But not what I would call "big bucks" either. The rest of her pension is from her 39 years as a teacher and school administrator.

My wife is a retired Florida teacher that worked for more than 30 years. Her pension is not 130K a year. Not by a long shot.

The filthy partisan bitch needs to be in jail for her blatant corruption.

Did your wife have a PhD?
Was she a school administrator?
Did she move on to an executive position with the county?
Did she work for 50 years?

When she did we can compare pensions

That asshole Snipes got her degree from Florida Atlantic University, which is a fucking diploma mill for sorry ass Negroes.

She is nothing more than a sorry ass affirmation action Negro asshole that is as corrupt as the the day is long. She is dumber than a door knob. Typical Black Democrat.

She needs to be in jail for that shit she pulled to disenfranchise over 700 Scott voters by submitting the votes too late to be counted.

She got her Bachelors in Talladega. She got her Masters from Florida Atlantic and her Doctorate from Nova Southeastern University.

Of course you want to believe she got all her degrees as part of an affirmative action program. But affirmative action programs were not as widespread in the early & mid 1960s. Which is when she got her degrees.

They did that about 30 years ago
Which universe?
FERS was passed under Reagan

FERS is a government pension system. All that changed was the amount paid in

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It moved federal employees into Social Security
Social Security pays 6 figures a year?

Neither of her pensions is six figures a year.

Which universe?

Oh, so we can collect Social Security from each job we’ve had?

And FYI - many government employees get over half a million a year in pensions. And I’m talking janitors, not Presidents.

And FYI - many government employees get over half a million a year in pensions. And I’m talking janitors, not Presidents.

Social Security is one pension, sort of.

This woman had 2 careers, with a contract for a pension for each one. Like I said, unless you change things when they sign their contract, you are stuck paying the pension. You can't legally guarantee a pension and then decide it is too much and cut it back.

Big bucks in Democrat election corruption.

The pension from her work as supervisor of elections is $71,000. Not exactly pennies. But not what I would call "big bucks" either. The rest of her pension is from her 39 years as a teacher and school administrator.

My wife is a retired Florida teacher that worked for more than 30 years. Her pension is not 130K a year. Not by a long shot.

The filthy partisan bitch needs to be in jail for her blatant corruption.

Did your wife have a PhD?
Was she a school administrator?
Did she move on to an executive position with the county?
Did she work for 50 years?

When she did we can compare pensions

That asshole Snipes got her degree from Florida Atlantic University, which is a fucking diploma mill for sorry ass Negroes.

She is nothing more than a sorry ass affirmation action Negro asshole that is as corrupt as the the day is long. She is dumber than a door knob. Typical Black Democrat.

She needs to be in jail for that shit she pulled to disenfranchise over 700 Scott voters by submitting the votes too late to be counted.
Valid degree and a valid career of 50 years

Complete bullshit

Government pensions are capped at 80 percent of high three and salaries can’t exceed $178k per year

Complete bullshit

Government pensions are capped at 80 percent of high three and salaries can’t exceed $178k per year
Oh hum.

$204,000 Per Year: Is This Retired Cop's Pension Too High? - The Atlantic

Complete bullshit

“But the crisis hasn’t stopped Santa Clara County’s fire chief from having his cake and eating it, too. Kenneth Waldvogel, who retired at the end of last year, was kept on as a consultant beginning in January—that means that for six months he not only took home an impressive consultant salary ($236,691), but a $200,000 yearly pension to boot.”

8 Outrageously Cushy Government Pensions

Complete bullshit

Oh hum.

I’m talking federal

Cops get all kinds of overtime added to their pensions

Public employees double dipping is a big reason for looming government insolvency. They should not be eligible for pension pay outs until the same age as SS recipients receive full benefits - and early retirement to start another job should result in a prorated, much smaller pension.

Well that's strange you should bring up double dipping because it's a big thing here in Florida the double dippers love it and others not so much. You, me and we all can bitch all day long and it's never going to change in our life time.

That's quite a fatalist attitude. We'll see what happens when a couple major Blue Cities declare bankruptcy due to pensions swamping their budgets. I'll bet they throw retirees under the bus instead of eliminating police and fire departments.

Hey dummy the whole state of Florida is on this even the pure red cities.

Hey dummy! The most insolvent cities are run by Democrats. Just wait until Detroit or Chicago goes bankrupt and see what happens.

Complete bullshit

“But the crisis hasn’t stopped Santa Clara County’s fire chief from having his cake and eating it, too. Kenneth Waldvogel, who retired at the end of last year, was kept on as a consultant beginning in January—that means that for six months he not only took home an impressive consultant salary ($236,691), but a $200,000 yearly pension to boot.”

You claimed

Show me some janitors

Complete bullshit

Oh hum.

I’m talking federal

You said government. And the topic is local.

Complete bullshit

Oh hum.

I’m talking federal

You said government. And the topic is local.
You said janitors making over $500 k a year

Show us

Public employees double dipping is a big reason for looming government insolvency. They should not be eligible for pension pay outs until the same age as SS recipients receive full benefits - and early retirement to start another job should result in a prorated, much smaller pension.

Well that's strange you should bring up double dipping because it's a big thing here in Florida the double dippers love it and others not so much. You, me and we all can bitch all day long and it's never going to change in our life time.

That's quite a fatalist attitude. We'll see what happens when a couple major Blue Cities declare bankruptcy due to pensions swamping their budgets. I'll bet they throw retirees under the bus instead of eliminating police and fire departments.

Hey dummy the whole state of Florida is on this even the pure red cities.

Hey dummy! The most insolvent cities are run by Democrats. Just wait until Detroit or Chicago goes bankrupt and see what happens.

Are we still talking about double dippers here? How many cities on in the U.S. dummy?

Complete bullshit

Jealous much? :21::21::21::21:

Ok so I guess the jest of this thread is no one should double dip.

So a vet serves his country 20 years. Pension
Disabled to boot with disability. VA disability money
works another 20 years to age 58 paying into social security and also a pension from that company or works a civilian government job from age 38 to 65.

Must be you're all against of this man/woman double or triple dipping? A little two faced aren't we? Didn't this person earn every goddamn penny?

That filthy ass bitch is either the most incompetent affirmative action Negro to ever be given a responsible job (second to Obama) or she is a dishonest manipulating crook.

Which one is it Moon Bats?

That filthy ass bitch is either the most incompetent affirmative action Negro to ever be given a responsible job (second to Obama) or she is a dishonest manipulating crook.

Which one is it Moon Bats?
She is gone now, suspended.

Gov. Scott suspends Broward elections supervisor Brenda Snipes and replaces her with close ally

She has been suspended.
Heard they had closed off some blocks in Ft Lauderdale today for something, which nobody knows what was going on. Wonder if they raided the office?
She’ll still get her big bucks.

Forum List

Back