Brown's stepfather....did he instigate the burning in Ferguson?

That footage of her falling apart, him holding her and then finally screaming out his rage and pain -

I'm sorry that RWs are so et up with their racist hate but no one can say they would not have lost control in that moment. Those people have been pushed to edge and more.

Try a little compassion.

Or, you could just keep on yammering your mindless hate while pretending to be good christians.

'tis the season, right?

The only racist hate is in your bitter old mind.

That footage of her falling apart, him holding her and then finally screaming out his rage and pain -

I'm sorry that RWs are so et up with their racist hate but no one can say they would not have lost control in that moment. Those people have been pushed to edge and more.

Try a little compassion.

Or, you could just keep on yammering your mindless hate while pretending to be good christians.

'tis the season, right?
When OJ was acquitted of killing 2 white people, an awful lot of white people were pissed off, but I can't remember white folk burning down Beverly Hills.

BREAKING: Cops: # Michael Brown Stepfather Inciting # Ferguson Race Riot is Blood Gangbanger

8 Aug on Gateway Pundit, Twitter, Hot-Air gotnews.com ^

Gotnews.com has finally confirmed that Louis Head, the stepfather of Michael Brown, is a member of the Bloods gang. Through text messages a top-ranked Ferguson cop confirmed that Head and the Brown family are members of the notorious street gang. Head called for Ferguson to riot.

Try a little compassion.

'tis the season, right?
Thats a horseshit excuse. I can understand the pain and anger. However to encourage people to bun the down down shows the mindset of this individual. There is a big difference between having compassion for a family that has lost a loved one and excusing an idiot who encourages vandalism and property destruction

This family could go all the way to Geneva and appear on every talk show and scream about their grief but they don't have a headstone up on Michael's grave it was reported.

His step dad should be charged. ETA: This family has held this town hostage with their bullshit all this time. And to call for the burning down of local businesses who had nothing to do with their son's death is beyond the pale.

I want to see him wearing orange. No pity.

Last edited:

Try a little compassion.

'tis the season, right?
Thats a horseshit excuse. I can understand the pain and anger. However to encourage people to bun the down down shows the mindset of this individual. There is a big difference between having compassion for a family that has lost a loved one and excusing an idiot who encourages vandalism and property destruction

People say a lot of things in anger that they would never say if they weren't in that state of mind.

We have masses of video of TP'ers saying stupid stuff in anger over the ACA.

People say stupid things when they are in the grip of strong emotions.

If we charged everyone who did that then your taxes for the prison population would exceed that of the defense budget in all likelihood.

He certainly should be held accountable for his actions/words. Burn this bitch down was meant to incite the crowd to burn the city down, why? Because it covers his ass as a bad parent.

Just look how he's dressed. Not any respect, even for his own dead stepson.

Yes, he should be arrested and his case put before a grand jury.

Ironic

That son of a bitch was power tripping. I can't wait for this bullshit drama to be over.

In other news Sadie came second. YAY!!!!

Try a little compassion.

'tis the season, right?
Head calling for arson attacks on businesses who had nothing to do with Gentile Giant's lawfull death and and you call us heters?

Try a little compassion.

'tis the season, right?

People say a lot of things in anger that they would never say if they weren't in that state of mind.

We have masses of video of TP'ers saying stupid stuff in anger over the ACA.

People say stupid things when they are in the grip of strong emotions.

If we charged everyone who did that then your taxes for the prison population would exceed that of the defense budget in all likelihood.

While I agree that people say stupid things in anger that does not dismiss the fact that you are accountable for your own actions.

If you were in a theater and got pissed because the usher asked you to hold it down and decided to stand and yell fire causing a commotion you will be held responsible regardless of trying to use anger as a defense.

As far as the Teaparty reference do you have recording of any of the principals or leaders of the events calling for destruction of property. I will wait on your examples but I bet I need to get ready for a long wait

He's so mad at white people that he wanted his homies to burn down black and other minority owned businesses.

The black man that owned the gas station lost his entire source of income. He can't afford to both rebuild and live off insurance proceeds. He's done.

The Asian woman who lost everything in August, reopened and lost it all again is done. Insurance paid off last time, this time she can't afford it. She's done.

The Indian man that owned the Quick Time looted twice said the final word is his fathers, but he is ready to move on. He's been robbed, throttled, looted and looted again. Ferguson is too dangerous to try to stay. It's too dangerous because it is too black. Sad as it is to say, that's the fact.

Ferguson is dead. Business will leave. No one will move in. Too dangerous. Those little jobs those businesses provided will no longer exist. Unemployment will cripple whoever is left. The residents will have no one to prey upon but one another.

He certainly should be held accountable for his actions

What "actions" would those be?

Inciting a riot. It's a no brainer. If guys in white KKK robes screamed "burn this bitch down" watch how fast they'd be behind bars.

This bullshit drama will hopefully finally be over. Not for the poor officer and his family. Not ever.

No.

In the United States, we put people in jail for their actions.

Not their words.

Yeah yeah yeah there are exceptions but, for the most part, the Kowards in bed sheets can say pretty much anything they want. If you don't believe that, read this board. It has become Stormfront Lite and they get away with it.

Forum List

Back