Build the wall and allow DACA recipients like me to stay in America, the country I know and love

If DACA aliens are for it, how can Dims possibly object?

I am one of the approximately 700,000 so-called Dreamers now living in the U.S. For now, I’m here legally because I am protected by the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program. But that protection may end soon, because DACA is being challenged in the courts.

And it might surprise you to know that I’m also a supporter of President Trump. I believe it is vital that we focus on America's safety first and find the necessary resources for the Border Patrol to do its job effectively, while still giving people like me a chance to stay in the only country we’ve ever called home and loved.

As a result, I support the president’s call for a barrier along the U.S.-Mexico border. And I understand that he has promised to build a border wall or fence and feels duty-bound to fulfill his promise.

The DACA community is not asking to skip to the head of the line or to be granted citizenship immediately. All we want is a chance to earn citizenship while still being able to stay in this country by paying our taxes, serving our country, supporting our communities, and continuing to pledge allegiance to the only flag we have ever known and loved.

I am the first in my family to get a college degree. I hope to get an MBA in a few years, become an executive at a Fortune 500 company, and eventually become an American citizen who can contribute to the greatness of this country.

I didn’t ask to come to the U.S. when I was a baby – I was too young to talk. But I thank God I was brought here and grew up in the greatest country on Earth. I pray to God that I can stay.

Nah: too good for the US. Send him/her here. I'll even sponsor them!!

Greg

fuck that - DACA is a Constitutional right, building a damn fence isnt a tool used to break it.
"DACA is a Constitutional right?" Are you fucking serious? Where does the Constitution say that?

Sheesh. Glad you handled that. He can’t see the 2nd amendment but finds DACA in the Constitution.
What an uneducated lout.

I am one of the approximately 700,000 so-called Dreamers now living in the U.S. For now, I’m here legally because I am protected by the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program. But that protection may end soon, because DACA is being challenged in the courts.

And it might surprise you to know that I’m also a supporter of President Trump. I believe it is vital that we focus on America's safety first and find the necessary resources for the Border Patrol to do its job effectively, while still giving people like me a chance to stay in the only country we’ve ever called home and loved.

As a result, I support the president’s call for a barrier along the U.S.-Mexico border. And I understand that he has promised to build a border wall or fence and feels duty-bound to fulfill his promise.

The DACA community is not asking to skip to the head of the line or to be granted citizenship immediately. All we want is a chance to earn citizenship while still being able to stay in this country by paying our taxes, serving our country, supporting our communities, and continuing to pledge allegiance to the only flag we have ever known and loved.

I am the first in my family to get a college degree. I hope to get an MBA in a few years, become an executive at a Fortune 500 company, and eventually become an American citizen who can contribute to the greatness of this country.

I didn’t ask to come to the U.S. when I was a baby – I was too young to talk. But I thank God I was brought here and grew up in the greatest country on Earth. I pray to God that I can stay.
Trump the sick creep has not put out the offer. Democrats will gladly pass the $5 billion Trump wants for his vanity wall in exchange for the Dreamers’ futures. Especially considering they once offered the fat dying Dotard $26 billion for it :lmao:
No one is offering that, dumbass. Trump offered to legalize the dreamers for $25 billion, and the Dim douchebags turned it down. Dims aren't getting DACA amnesty for 1/5th the price.

They can rot in hell.
Fucking moron, all but 2 Democrat Senators voted to give Trump $25 billion for his wall in exchange for DACA...

U.S. Senate: U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 115th Congress - 2nd Session

Republicans rejected it and Trump threatened to veto the bill had it made it out of the Senate.

I would object. We don't need any more people in this country, especially ignorant peasants willing to work for third world wages. They take American jobs and lower our wages.

A difference of opinion I suppose... not that it matters while the border is a sieve.

We can at least agree the border needs to be secured. After that we can discuss immigration policies, although I'd venture to guess more people would be willing to accept increased LEGAL immigration, if certain criteria are met.

fuck that - DACA is a Constitutional right, building a damn fence isnt a tool used to break it.
"DACA is a Constitutional right?" Are you fucking serious? Where does the Constitution say that?
Sheesh. Glad you handled that. He can’t see the 2nd amendment but finds DACA in the Constitution.
What an uneducated lout.

How can someone be as stupid as a bed wetting libturd and escape natural selection long enough to reach puberty?

Dems offered $26 billion in border funding in return for DACA last year

Trump turned it down
Wrong, douchebag. Trump made the offer and the Dims turned it down..
Alternative facts won’t help you Finger Boy

Trump the sick creep has not put out the offer. Democrats will gladly pass the $5 billion Trump wants for his vanity wall in exchange for the Dreamers’ futures. Especially considering they once offered the fat dying Dotard $26 billion for it :lmao:
Rush Limbaugh would veto the deal

Durbin:
“Let me tell you what else the Trump immigration proposal would do. It
would create an unaccountable slush fund of $25 billion of American
taxpayers' money for a border wall that, as I remember correctly,
Mexico was supposed to pay for--$25 billion.”
From your link
This link is the Congressional record, in Feb 2018.

Finally, we get down to the bill proposal, which offered nothing for a barrier, for 2018-

) AVAILABILITY FOR FISCAL YEAR 2018.—Of
the amount appropriated by subsection (b), amounts shall be available for fiscal year 2018 as follows:
(1) For impedance and denial, $1,571,000,000. (2) For domain awareness, $658,000,000.
(3) For access and mobility, $143,000,000.
(4) For the retention, recruitment, and re-
location of officers of Border Patrol Agents, Customs Officers, and Air and Marine per- sonnel, $148,000,000, including for not fewer than 615 officers of U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
(5) To hire 615 U.S. Customs and Border Protection Officers for deployment to ports of entry, $75,000,000.
(d) AVAILABILITY FOR FISCAL YEARS 2019 THROUGH 2027.—
(1) IN GENERAL.—Subject to subsection (f), of the amount appropriated by subsection (b), the amount available for each of fiscal years 2019 through 2027 shall be $2,500,000,000.
(2) LIMITATION.—Amounts appropriated under subsection (b) for fiscal years 2018 and 2019 shall only be available for operationally effective designs deployed as of the date of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2017 (Public Law 115–31), such as currently de- ployed steel bollard designs, that prioritize agent safety.
(e) REPORT ON PLAN FOR IMPROVEMENT OF BORDER SECURITY.—
(1) IN GENERAL.—Not later than 180 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, the Secretary shall submit to the Commit- tees on Appropriations of the Senate and the House of Representatives and the Commit- tees of jurisdiction of the Senate and the House of Representatives a risk-based plan

And it goes on and on, how every step must be approved by 3/5ths, nothing over $50,000 can be spent without Congressional approval, etc, etc, etc. That 2.5 billion must pay for everything, not just the fiscal barrier, and practically every cent must be approved by 3/5ths. It is convoluted and accomplishes nothing, as it is planned to. This was not an offer. This was an impossible bill to be fulfilled.

No one is offering that, dumbass. Trump offered to legalize the dreamers for $25 billion, and the Dim douchebags turned it down. Dims aren't getting DACA amnesty for 1/5th the price.

They can rot in hell.
Fucking moron, all but 2 Democrat Senators voted to give Trump $25 billion for his wall in exchange for DACA...

Republicans rejected it and Trump threatened to veto the bill had it made it out of the Senate.

f••• that - DACA is a Constitutional right, building a damn fence isnt [sic] a tool used to break it.

Where, in the Constitution, is it stated or implied that foreigners who are brought into this country illegally have any right to remain here?

That's easy.

It isn't in the Constitution. Its one of Barry's EO's. You know. The one's he only needed a pen and a phone for. Hope Trump EO's it right out the window.

Trump turned it down
Alternative facts won’t help you Finger Boy
They are normal everyday irrefutable facts.

Nope. To give the dreamers amnesty the Dims will need to approve the funding for the entire wall: $25 billion.

They did the fat Orange turd said no after saying yes.
The details of Schumer's proposal have been posted. He offered $25 billion over 10 years, and the $2.5 billion had to be approved by Congress every year. Furthermore, it couldn't be spent on a concrete wall. In other words, Schumer offered nothing.

I've already said that Dems ought to offer 2.6 billion for border security with DACA has the return...as long as Daca was locked in first...because of course you can not trust Trump to keep his word on anything

Sure, and we've already seen, a number of times, how much a fricken democrat can be trusted...dumbass.

How many DACA recipients agree with this single one?

They can rot in hell.

They didn't vote to give $25 billion upfront for the wall. dumbass. The money was supposedly to be paid out over 10 years, and it had to be approved by Congress each year.

Basically the bill gave Trump nothing. It was a typical Democrat "kick the football Charlie Brown" con.

How many DACA recipients agree with this single one?
Quite a lot, I imagine. They want amnesty, and they don't care how they get it.

I would object. We don't need any more people in this country, especially ignorant peasants willing to work for third world wages. They take American jobs and lower our wages.

A difference of opinion I suppose... not that it matters while the border is a sieve.

We can at least agree the border needs to be secured. After that we can discuss immigration policies, although I'd venture to guess more people would be willing to accept increased LEGAL immigration, if certain criteria are met.

I support zero immigration. We don't need more people here.

Trump turned it down

You are a lying weasel. Trump turned it down.
Trump turned down a con.

The wall is a con.

Trump turned it down

You are a lying weasel. Trump turned it down.
Trump turned down a con.

The wall is a con.
You wouldn't be fighting against it so hard if it was a con.

Border crossings are down so the border is hardly a sieve.

Forum List

Back