Bump stocks fail at SCOTUS

Don't underestimate the American culture of violence. The Oathkeepers, Qanon, and other extreme right criminal orgs already have their machine guns and other assorted military type weapons.

The resistance to the fascist takeover will be undergunned with the AR type weapons.

Are you? What about the rap concert in TX when multiple people were trampled by the crowd? Run along, fucking moron. Your bullshit doesn't hold water.

This from the guy that thinks the US should ban things based on what happened in a different country

This from the guy that thinks the US should ban things based on what happened in a different country
Did you not read? A similar tragedy happened in the past year at a rap concert in TX. I know you are geographically challenged, but TX has been a state in the US since 1836. I bet you think New Mexico is a different country too.

Did you not read? A similar tragedy happened in the past year at a rap concert in TX. I know you are geographically challenged, but TX has been a state in the US since 1836. I bet you think New Mexico is a different country too.

You mean the one where 10 people out of 50,000 died?

Is there anything you do not wish to ban?

'The justices turned away appeals by a Utah gun lobbyist named Clark Aposhian and firearms rights groups of lower court rulings upholding the ban as a reasonable interpretation of a federal law prohibiting machine gun possession."

I agree, no real use for them.
I have no use for them BUT it's bullshit over reach redefine the definition without the authority of Congress.

Don't underestimate the American culture of violence. The Oathkeepers, Qanon, and other extreme right criminal orgs already have their machine guns and other assorted military type weapons.

The resistance to the fascist takeover will be undergunned with the AR type weapons.
The Oathkeepers, Qanon, and other extreme right criminal orgs already have their machine guns and other assorted military type weapons.
link?

or did you pull it from your :cul2:

I didn't advocate for banning ANYTHING, moron. Maybe you should retake your third grade reading comprehension class. You must have failed it miserably.

Dude, you are the one that asked why we are not banning soccer games

link?

or did you pull it from your :cul2:
I have sources of reliable information.
If the battle comes, it's going to be onesided for the extreme right until the military realizes that it can't be handled with gentleness as the Jan.6 coup attempt was handled. It will be perhaps the bloodiest coup attempt in history.

Would you like to know my sources? Go ask your mom.

If the battle comes, it's going to be onesided for the extreme right until the military realizes that it can't be handled with gentleness as the Jan.6 coup attempt was handled. It will be perhaps the bloodiest coup attempt in history.

provide one.

Might be wise to leave family out of this.

You silly rabbit the military will surprise you when they coming busting through your door.
IMG_20220903_161101_370.jpg

Said like a true fascist.

Forum List

Back