Bundy Caught Lying about "Ancestral Rights"

LOL Bundy should falsely claim Cherokee heritage. Apparently one can do that, get rewarded for it by Harvard University and then run for Senate. Ask Liz Warren aka Fauxcahantas.

My husband and children are part Cherokee. I do not know all of my family tree. I keep meaning to check things out on Ancestry.com.

those people you like to rob and abuse are the people who run the food banks, who fund the food banks, who fund the charity hospitals, who adopt the children, who house the disenfranchised, who minister and house the addicted....and they do it willingly. Not via money and property that is stolen from them.

Ok lookie! No link! Look, honey, just as many churches are run by liberals as conservatives. It's just that the liberal churches don't make the news all the time will gay hate, racism, and protesting at military funerals.

One more difference? The liberal churches do it with funds donated by their parishioners, not the US Government.

Sure..tell me how many charity hospitals are funded by liberals?

Off the top of my head, St. Judes.

so in essence belongs to all people..

not these days

it belongs to nameless faceless un elected bureaucrats

It is hilarious watching these hypocrites claim "dead beat" when they are the same people that fight for welfare for people that refuse to ever work.
By the same token....those here defending this deadbeat are the same ones that would take food out of children's mouth and call their parents deadbeats. Now that would really be hilarious if it wasn't so sad that they would rather defend a wealthy deadbeat than a poor child.

Yeah, look in the mirror next time you accuse poor people of being deadbeats.

The dumb one is the one that thinks he is being called a deadbeat because he is a rancher....he's a deadbeat because he wants "free stuff".....remember?

Yeah, it's dumb to fight for children to have food and a roof over their head....we should demand that children clean the rest rooms in schools before we give them some food....it's smart to defend a wealthy person who doesn't want to pay his taxes because he wants free stuff, while whining about others getting free stuff....brilliant.

Liberals aren't deadbeats.....we don't mind paying more taxes so those who are poor can have food....those that cringe at paying a little extra so a child can eat are the deadbeats, while getting their panties all in a wad over the fact that some of us don't defend a wealthy rancher shirking his "patriotic" duty.

They then call a rancher a deadbeat. If any liberal on these boards had to work on a ranch for one day, with in 3 hours they would be running home to the mommy and daddy.
No wonder some cons are defending this deadbeat....they don't realize that a wealthy rancher has ranch hands to do the dirty work......he has the money to pay for it because we taxpayers are the ones carrying the load.
Liberals are losers. The worst part is they think they are so smart. Every one of them are dumber than dirt. Not to mention hypocrites about every issue.

The only way that you can feel good about your ignorance is to call others names...still doesn't change the fact that you are defending/supporting a loser deadbeat and feeling proud about it....now that's dumb.

The stupid bitch is saying Bundy is deadbeat cause he is looking for free stuff.

Please fellow conservatives, please define the irony this deranged hypocritical left wing has displayed. I am stopped at a light and do not have time to address this moron.

Fucking hypocrites.

It is hilarious watching these hypocrites claim "dead beat" when they are the same people that fight for welfare for people that refuse to ever work.
By the same token....those here defending this deadbeat are the same ones that would take food out of children's mouth and call their parents deadbeats. Now that would really be hilarious if it wasn't so sad that they would rather defend a wealthy deadbeat than a poor child.

The dumb one is the one that thinks he is being called a deadbeat because he is a rancher....he's a deadbeat because he wants "free stuff".....remember?

Yeah, it's dumb to fight for children to have food and a roof over their head....we should demand that children clean the rest rooms in schools before we give them some food....it's smart to defend a wealthy person who doesn't want to pay his taxes because he wants free stuff, while whining about others getting free stuff....brilliant.

Liberals aren't deadbeats.....we don't mind paying more taxes so those who are poor can have food....those that cringe at paying a little extra so a child can eat are the deadbeats, while getting their panties all in a wad over the fact that some of us don't defend a wealthy rancher shirking his "patriotic" duty.

No wonder some cons are defending this deadbeat....they don't realize that a wealthy rancher has ranch hands to do the dirty work......he has the money to pay for it because we taxpayers are the ones carrying the load.
Liberals are losers. The worst part is they think they are so smart. Every one of them are dumber than dirt. Not to mention hypocrites about every issue.

The only way that you can feel good about your ignorance is to call others names...still doesn't change the fact that you are defending/supporting a loser deadbeat and feeling proud about it....now that's dumb.

The stupid bitch is saying Bundy is deadbeat cause he is looking for free stuff.

Please fellow conservatives, please define the irony this deranged hypocritical left wing has displayed. I am stopped at a light and do not have time to address this moron.

Fucking hypocrites.

Only a stupid bitch would call someone else a stupid bitch. Get over your anger issues little guy.

Nobody takes mertie seriously, don't worry about it. She's the fringe, fringe, fringe far left.

Fucking hypocrites.

Only a stupid bitch would call someone else a stupid bitch. Get over your anger issues little guy.

barb called me a bitch before that..and now that you've called theOwl a stupid bitch, you can join the stupid bitch club.

It is a large one.

Fucking hypocrites.

barb called me a bitch before that..and now that you've called theOwl a stupid bitch, you can join the stupid bitch club.

It is a large one.

Except I called no one a stupid bitch. If I did you should be able to quote that.

those people you like to rob and abuse are the people who run the food banks, who fund the food banks, who fund the charity hospitals, who adopt the children, who house the disenfranchised, who minister and house the addicted....and they do it willingly. Not via money and property that is stolen from them.

Ok lookie! No link! Look, honey, just as many churches are run by liberals as conservatives. It's just that the liberal churches don't make the news all the time will gay hate, racism, and protesting at military funerals.

One more difference? The liberal churches do it with funds donated by their parishioners, not the US Government.

So if a church does something you can use to support your argument they are a liberal church, and if the same church does something that does not support your argument they are an evil republican church. Got it.

It is a large one.

Except I called no one a stupid bitch. If I did you should be able to quote that.

[MENTION=44774]Asclepias[/MENTION] you are having your problem with time again. You said "Only a stupid bitch would call someone else a stupid bitch" this in directly responding to a message that included a copy of theOwl calling someone a stupid bitch. Thus, you most certainly called theOwl out as a stupid bitch for calling someone a stupid bitch.

It is a large one.

Yes, by pronouncing that only stupid bitches call other people stupid bitches, you were calling theowl a stupid bitch. Which makes you also a stupid bitch.

As if there was ever any question about it, lol.

It is a large one.

[MENTION=44774]Asclepias[/MENTION] you are having your problem with time again. You said "Only a stupid bitch would call someone else a stupid bitch" this in directly responding to a message that included a copy of theOwl calling someone a stupid bitch. Thus, you most certainly called theOwl out as a stupid bitch for calling someone a stupid bitch.

Brown you are having a problem with reading my words and my mind. I would have called him a stupid bitch if that was my intent. I merely warned that those who did so were stupid bitches. Slight difference that escapes your level of understanding.

The only thing that really matters here is who owns the land. All land owners whether they be individuals, governments or corporations have the same rights. If the federal government owns the land they can charge individuals including Bundy for grazing his cattle on government land. That is the same right any individual would have. Prescriptive rights would only come into play until a judge ruled. What they did in the past would be irrelevant, the same as for an individual. If the federal government took the land away from the state that would be theft the same as if an individual had seized the land of another. So it comes down to who owns the land.

Also, all public land of a territory belongs to the federal government until a territory becomes a state at that time the land is divide between the two governments by mutual agreement.

Last edited:

It is a large one.

Yes, by pronouncing that only stupid bitches call other people stupid bitches, you were calling theowl a stupid bitch. Which makes you also a stupid bitch.

As if there was ever any question about it, lol.

Sorry. I would have said that if thats what I meant. I would have said "owl you are a stupid bitch". See how that works?

So if a church does something you can use to support your argument they are a liberal church, and if the same church does something that does not support your argument they are an evil republican church. Got it.

st jude's IS supported by liberals because they aren't nuts. they just provide care. they aren't political....

what you mean by "liberal churches" are churches that aren't fundie wackos.

Brown you are having a problem with reading my words and my mind. I would have called him a stupid bitch if that was my intent. I merely warned that those who did so were stupid bitches. Slight difference that escapes your level of understanding.

No that's not what you said. I quoted you letter for letter. If you intended to say it as a warning.. you should've done so. For example, you might have instead said something like people need to be careful about calling others stupid bitches or they may make themselves out to be that which they are deriding.

No that's not what you said. I quoted you letter for letter. If you intended to say it as a warning.. you should've done so. For example, you might have instead said something like people need to be careful about calling others stupid bitches or they may make themselves out to be that which they are deriding.

I already graduated from school so I write how I want to. If you have a problem interpreting what I wrote...ask for clarification. That is the only way you wont look like an ass attempting to assign some random meaning to my words. In all my years alive no one has ever been able to read my mind except me. If I wanted to call owl a stupid bitch, I'm quite capable of typing that sentence.

st jude's IS supported by liberals because they aren't nuts. they just provide care. they aren't political....

what you mean by "liberal churches" are churches that aren't fundie wackos.

They care because they're christians.

Not because they're liberal.

If it was because they're liberal, there would be atheist liberal hospitals all over the place...and there aren't. Nor are there thousands of Jewish or Muslim hospitals, hospices, and missions that serve the poor, the diseased, and the disenfranchised.

There are thousands of Christian organizations that serve those people. That date back to the time that Christianity came into being.

Last edited:
You can all tell how fucking simple minded every liberal is when all you need to do is stick to the same old script of cliches.

The same group of fuckballs that bring up liberals and Saint Judes, are same types of scumbags that protest the Kochs giving 100 million dollars to a hospital.

democrats.protesting.hospital.jpg

Look at those scumbag hypocrites. Is that Mertex holding the sign? I think it very well could be.

You can all tell how fucking simple minded every liberal is when all you need to do is stick to the same old script of cliches.

The same group of fuckballs that bring up liberals and Saint Judes, are same types of scumbags that protest the Kochs giving 100 million dollars to a hospital.

democrats.protesting.hospital.jpg

Look at those scumbag hypocrites. Is that Mertex holding the sign? I think it very well could be.

Owl you are a stupid moron.

Forum List

Back