Bundy Caught Lying about "Ancestral Rights"

You think it should be "given" to the rich? Not surprised.

No, smartalec.

We want it given to the citizens of Nevada. All of them.

It does...and the citizens of Alabama, Arizona, Ohio, etc.

Bundy is mooching off of all of us...not just other Nevadans and Ranchers who have been paying their REALLY low fees.

Bull. Shit.

Citizens here east of the Mississippi own more of the land than those out west do. Why exactly does the Government own 86% of Nevada? Sure, if it really does give this land to the citizens for free use, why are they running Bundy off of it? Law or no law, it's bullshit.

Like I've said before, Bundy is the only rancher in Clark County. There are no other ranchers there for him to be "unfair" to.

The people in the cities think that the people in the country exist to serve them.

We have become a feudal system.

The people in the cities think that the people in the country exist to serve them.

We have become a feudal system.

Not just the people in the country, but also the doctors, the lawyers, the courts, the police, fire rescue, housing, ...

We're all to be at their beckon call. It's their birth right to make slaves of us.

This thread has gone fine for me, and very poorly indeed for the anti-American pieces of shit who think the feds should fire on ranchers.

The feds weren't the ones setting up sniper positions.

Hi, you have received -7516 reputation points from koshergrl.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Wrong as usual.

Regards,
koshergrl

Note: This is an automated message.
Oh, "koshergrl"?

Federal rangers face off against armed protesters in Nevada 'range war' | World news | theguardian.com
Yeah...I disagreed with her, she neg'd me too.

Pathetic PSEUDO-Conservatives...she just wants a civil war. Pathetic

I didn't neg you because you disagreed.

I negged you because you're a statist piece of shit.

I didn't neg you because you disagreed.

I negged you because you're a statist piece of shit.

Yeah, if you say so...but truth be told, MY SHIT DON'T STINK.

I wouldn't fret about that one too much. She has around 1 1/2 friends here, FOR GOOD REASON

As to the OP, I hate liars like the Desert Deadbeat :( HATE!!! :mad:
She can still be my friend, we just disagree...no biggie. I think passion is a positive quality.

Last edited:
Pioneers didn't take anything. Indians didn't recognize ownership of land. They thought the whites were morons for paying them for land, because they didn't think it COULD be owned. They took the money thinking they were ripping off whites.

By the time they realized they were wrong, there wasn't much they could do. Except continue to sell land the whites thought was theirs to sell.

They waded into something without preparing themselves and they got pwned. All the statist nutbags posting in this thread should be able to relate.

I wouldn't have believed it possible to think less of you, but here we are. :disbelief:

the land should not be owned by the feds period

No, smartalec.

OK Dumbalec.....who is "we"? The group of disgruntled right-wingers siding with a deadbeat?

You want that piece of land distributed to all Nevadans.....what a nonsensical idea...how much land do you think that would amount to?

It belongs to the government - so in essence belongs to all people....as the government operates for the good of the people....all the people of the US, not a bunch of disgruntled butt hurt people siding with a deadbeat.

No, smartalec.

OK Dumbalec.....who is "we"? The group of disgruntled right-wingers siding with a deadbeat?

You want that piece of land distributed to all Nevadans.....what a nonsensical idea...how much land do you think that would amount to?

It belongs to the government - so in essence belongs to all people....as the government operates for the good of the people....all the people of the US, not a bunch of disgruntled butt hurt people siding with a deadbeat.

so in essence belongs to all people..

not these days

it belongs to nameless faceless un elected bureaucrats

No, smartalec.

so in essence belongs to all people..

not these days

it belongs to nameless faceless un elected bureaucrats

It is hilarious watching these hypocrites claim "dead beat" when they are the same people that fight for welfare for people that refuse to ever work.

They have no ability to even see their double standards, and so it makes a stupid know it all hippy bitch nothing more than a piece of shit.

Which then makes those that like her cliches put forth by the main stream media that calls a rancher a deadbeat dumber.

Yes, they actually have the audacity to call a rancher a deadbeat, while they fight for these people that receive money for absolutely nothing.

Remember this?

Here is another great piece on the actual deadbeats. They are all liberals too.

They then call a rancher a deadbeat. If any liberal on these boards had to work on a ranch for one day, with in 3 hours they would be running home to the mommy and daddy.

Liberals are losers. The worst part is they think they are so smart. Every one of them are dumber than dirt. Not to mention hypocrites about every issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's fun watching the Right defending a liar and moocher.

Basically?

Yeah.

Hey sallow. If stupid were stink you would be a wet fart passing through a day old, partially digested, rotten onion.

You are nothing but and an ignorant, hypocritical ass. Each and every day you prove me right.

Hypocrite.

WELAFARE!!!!!!

Are you capable of arguing a point instead of attacking a person?

Get to the ideas, man. That's what's important here.

Basically?

Yeah.

Hey sallow. If stupid were stink you would be a wet fart passing through a day old, partially digested, rotten onion.

You are nothing but and an ignorant, hypocritical ass. Each and every day you prove me right.

Hypocrite.

WELAFARE!!!!!!

If you cannot see my point and you need it spelled out for you then you are dumber than I already think you are stat boy.

You have any idea how stupid that makes you in my eyes?

Hypocrite.

WELAFARE!!!!!!

If you cannot see my point and you need it spelled out for you then you are dumber than I already think you are stat boy.

Well, I'm certainly not stopping you from making an ass out of yourself. Personal liberty and all that jazz.

And I certainly couldn't give a rat's ass what you think of me.

So, I would say that the universe is unfolding as it should.

Well, I'm certainly not stopping you from making an ass out of yourself. Personal liberty and all that jazz.

What ever stat boy. Hey stat boy, what percentage of losers on welfare that refuse to work are Obama voters.

Go ahead stat boy, give us your best educated guess.

Go ahead stat boy. Give us your estimate.

Probably need the point I am making spelled out for you. Don't you hypocrite.

What ever stat boy. Hey stat boy, what percentage of losers on welfare that refuse to work are Obama voters.

Go ahead stat boy, give us your best educated guess.

Go ahead stat boy. Give us your estimate.

Probably need the point I am making spelled out for you. Don't you hypocrite.

The title of this thread is:

Bundy Caught Lying about "Ancestral Rights"

So, are you capable of actually debating the subject of this thread, or are you just here to fling shit and desperately hope that something sticks, owl?

Forum List

Back