Bundy terrorists getting ready for round two

if he admitted that he was wrong, this wouldn't have happened.

He'll never admit a mistake, it takes a real man to man up; punks and Texans - but I repeat myself - are too insecure to admit an error, their enormous ego would suffer.

Why are you attempting to denigrate an entire state just because you have a dispute with one person? Does that make sense to you? Does that seem American to you?

The first time I ever met anyone from Texas was at NTCSD in Boot Camp. Never had I met such a group of ignorant and bigoted jerks in my life (I admit, some were from Arkansas, nearly as dumb and nearly as arrogant).

Apparently you've never noticed how often my home town and state have been denigrated by right wing jerks on this message board - payback is a MFer.

In fact my Sister-in-Law, Brother-in-Law, Niece and Nephew all live in Texas, as does my Mother-in-Law. I've been to Houston & Galviston, San Antonio and places in between and found most of the people unlike the jerks I met in boot camp and on this message board. In fact my Nephew (A&M Grad, First LT and Iraq combat vet) and his wife (Texas native, A&M Grad) all hold opinions which mirror my own. Thus geography doesn't always dictate insanity.

Yet sometimes it does.

nope. no wonder you think the 1st amendment applies only to political speech. what a moron.

You won't quote me in context because you will look stupid yet again. :lol:

i quoted your post that you altered, but i quoted it before you edited it. i caught you and then you lied about it.

poor fakey, all lies and nothing to do

You are lying again, and all know it. Quote me in context, bub. :lol:

I gather you have quite a reputation in blogosphere.

Defendants in stolen artifacts case voluntarily surrender items | KSL.com

This is to funny. Turns out the leader of the event, this Lyman fella, has a family that has been ripping off BLM land for years. Looks like a big portion of the town has been in on it. So, this little town waging a protest about not being allowed on our land has been sticking it to the US taxpayer and native Americans for along time. Just outright thieves.

http://www.blm.gov/wo/st/en/info/newsroom/2009/june/NR_0510_2009.html

Check out all the arrest made at where the folks are from on the list at the bottom of the BLM arrest list.

Last edited:
The sorry bastards rode through sacred burial sites of native American Indians.. Just love you white assholes that think you can do whatever you want to someone's sacred ancient sites.....

If those sites were that sacred, maybe the natives should have done a little more to protect them from the White Man in the first place.

God Made Man but Sam Colt made all Men Equal.

The sorry bastards rode through sacred burial sites of native American Indians.. Just love you white assholes that think you can do whatever you want to someone's sacred ancient sites.....

If those sites were that sacred, maybe the natives should have done a little more to protect them from the White Man in the first place.

God Made Man but Sam Colt made all Men Equal.

If you are going for dumbest post of the day, you are in first place at this time, but the day is early.

This is to funny. Turns out the leader of the event, this Lyman fella, has a family that has been ripping off BLM land for years. Looks like a big portion of the town has been in on it. So, this little town waging a protest about not being allowed on our land has been sticking it to the US taxpayer and native Americans for along time. Just outright thieves.

Arrests Made in Operation Targeting Network Selling Stolen Native American Artifacts

Check out all the arrest made at where the folks are from on the list at the bottom of the BLM arrest list.

Stupid militia. They went from racist thief Bundy to organized thieves in some little shit town in Utah.

da Feds smiled, said "howdy", and then videoed every last one who violated the law, identified all of them, and are taking the list tomorrow to the US District Attorney.

And when the Marshalls come for them, it will be bad for them and their families if they have guns in their hands or near their persons.

Perhaps this will be the SECOND SHOT heard around the world. Yes, arrest citizens driving on BLM land, but let 11 million INVADERS from Mexico enter, and give them SSI and reduced payments for college tuition.... anyone else see something WRONG with this picture?

LOL. One problem at a time. Right now we have these fruitloops running around theatoning people with assault weapons. Theatoning law officers and trying to start a war. OK. Pictures taken, people identified, outstanding warrents processed, back taxes owed taken into account, those falsely on disability identified. They will leave Nevada in the near future, and will be on the road, and available for the law. A slow grinding of the law, much preferable than creating silly wars.

da Feds smiled, said "howdy", and then videoed every last one who violated the law, identified all of them, and are taking the list tomorrow to the US District Attorney.

And when the Marshalls come for them, it will be bad for them and their families if they have guns in their hands or near their persons.

Perhaps this will be the SECOND SHOT heard around the world. Yes, arrest citizens driving on BLM land, but let 11 million INVADERS from Mexico enter, and give them SSI and reduced payments for college tuition.... anyone else see something WRONG with this picture?

LOL. One problem at a time. Right now we have these fruitloops running around theatoning people with assault weapons. Theatoning law officers and trying to start a war. OK. Pictures taken, people identified, outstanding warrents processed, back taxes owed taken into account, those falsely on disability identified. They will leave Nevada in the near future, and will be on the road, and available for the law. A slow grinding of the law, much preferable than creating silly wars.

The only ones I see threatening, are the Jack Booted Thugs, of the gov't. the same ones that killed dozens in Waco, and shot an innocent woman at Ruby Ridge.... But only demented leftists that believe the government is benevolent, would post the shit that you do!

The only ones I see threatening, are the Jack Booted Thugs, of the gov't. the same ones that killed dozens in Waco, and shot an innocent woman at Ruby Ridge.... But only demented leftists that believe the government is benevolent, would post the shit that you do!

What's with all these assholes you fawn for bringing their wives and kids to the battlefield? They dragged them to the Bundy party and again to Recapture Canyon. Armies always have camp followers and sometimes soldiers have family amongst the followers, but they don't mix them in with the troops as shields. Why are your heroes such cowards? Why do they use jihad or even Viet Cong tactics?

The women aren't mixed in, they are fighters. Why does our military include the camp followers in military units?

Arrests Made in Operation Targeting Network Selling Stolen Native American Artifacts

Stupid militia. They went from racist thief Bundy to organized thieves in some little shit town in Utah.

My patience has long since worn-out w/ these rw militia wannabes!!! :mad:

Last edited:

What's with all these assholes you fawn for bringing their wives and kids to the battlefield? They dragged them to the Bundy party and again to Recapture Canyon. Armies always have camp followers and sometimes soldiers have family amongst the followers, but they don't mix them in with the troops as shields. Why are your heroes such cowards? Why do they use jihad or even Viet Cong tactics?

Did you see the armaments the 200+ Jack Boot Thugs brought wit them? Helicopters with machine guns, armored vehicles? How would one expect U.S. private citizens to fight back against that? You apparently haven't a clue of what the gov't did to our innocent citizens (and YES they are innocent until proven guilty under our system of gov't!) And SINCE the shields of women and children has worked SO WELL against our governments military, as seen by the Regimes ROE's in Iraq, and Afghanistan, Patriots have learned from the gov't ROE's how to prevent them from accomplishing their DRACONIAN task of confiscation, and harassment.

You sir, are truly a dumbass, and boot licker of the first order!

My patience has long since worn-out w/ these rw militia wannabes!!! :mad:

Perhaps, Dot Commie, self abortion would be a big help to you!:eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back