Bundy terrorists getting ready for round two

I'd argue that federal land is public land and we as the public should have unfettered access to it.

You can argue that point all you want. It's much better to prove your point. I suggest you hop the fence around the White House, and do bring a gun strapped to your back in another effort to exercise your Constitutional Rights.

Who paid for the Louisiana Purchase?

Who paid for Alaska?

Who paid for the land after the Mexican-American War?

Who paid for the defense of the Oregon Territory after it was claimed?

The answer is, the people of the United States.

You have no standing in any effort to claim ownership, those who might have all died. BTW, there was no income tax when each of those purchases were made.

How would the Bundy family and the militia helping him out react if several dozen folks showed up riding ATV's on the public land his cattle graze on causing the cattle to flee in panic and stampede?

Unless you are intentionally chasing the cattle, the cattle are in no danger. I drive through my cows frequently and they don't "stampede", hell most of the times I have to lay on the horn to get them to move.

ATV's are generally used by modern ranchers to round up cattle, some employ helicopters and they aren't necessarily chased but driven to holding pens.

Who paid for Alaska?

Yep, and Congress, not militia yahoos, speak for We the People.

Sheep like yourself need others to speak for you, I speak for myself.

Yes you do, and while congress can make no law to restrict you, we the people can laugh at your foolishness and we do. I'd suggest you think before you post.

You can argue that point all you want. It's much better to prove your point. I suggest you hop the fence around the White House, and do bring a gun strapped to your back in another effort to exercise your Constitutional Rights.

Who paid for Alaska?

You have no standing in any effort to claim ownership, those who might have all died. BTW, there was no income tax when each of those purchases were made.

Your reading comprehension skills are lacking.

No but there were excise taxes, import/export taxes, property taxes, sales taxes....etc...

Who paid for Alaska?

Yep, and Congress, not militia yahoos, speak for We the People.

nope. no wonder you think the 1st amendment applies only to political speech. what a moron.

How would the Bundy family and the militia helping him out react if several dozen folks showed up riding ATV's on the public land his cattle graze on causing the cattle to flee in panic and stampede?

Unless you are intentionally chasing the cattle, the cattle are in no danger. I drive through my cows frequently and they don't "stampede", hell most of the times I have to lay on the horn to get them to move.

ATV's are generally used by modern ranchers to round up cattle, some employ helicopters and they aren't necessarily chased but driven to holding pens.

I did mention several dozen, and not everyone will be responsible and have the cattle's and cattle owners best interest in mind. Plus, if it is open to ATV's, shouldn't be open to all off road vehicles, including motorized dirt bikes, hunters, hikers, folks looking for gems and rocks and whatever?
My point is that somebody needs to manage the land and implement some basic rules, depending on what the land is determined to be used for. Someone has to determine what use a particular piece of land will best benefit the most people. Why shouldn't someone set aside a portion of land for hikers and naturalist if there are already thousands of acres of land available for riding motorized vehicles?

I did mention several dozen, and not everyone will be responsible and have the cattle's and cattle owners best interest in mind. Plus, if it is open to ATV's, shouldn't be open to all off road vehicles, including motorized dirt bikes, hunters, hikers, folks looking for gems and rocks and whatever?
My point is that somebody needs to manage the land and implement some basic rules, depending on what the land is determined to be used for. Someone has to determine what use a particular piece of land will best benefit the most people. Why shouldn't someone set aside a portion of land for hikers and naturalist if there are already thousands of acres of land available for riding motorized vehicles?

It doesn't matter what you mentioned. You're presenting a "what if" scenario not rooted in reality.

BTW hikers, naturist and cattle con co-exist.

Who paid for Alaska?

No but there were excise taxes, import/export taxes, property taxes, sales taxes....etc...

Really (LOL) sales tax and property taxes were used by the Federal Gov't to buy land? Do you have some evidence to prove that?

Taxation history of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The rebellion is in some very small stages right now. It needs to be nurtured until we become a full scale Ukraine.

My point is that somebody needs to manage the land and implement some basic rules, depending on what the land is determined to be used for. Someone has to determine what use a particular piece of land will best benefit the most people. Why shouldn't someone set aside a portion of land for hikers if there are already thousands of acres of land available for riding motorized vehicles?

It doesn't matter what you mentioned. You're presenting a "what if" scenario not rooted in reality.

It is not a "what if", it is how land is managed, whether by local, county, state or fed managers. A land use is determined by the managers and rules and regulations are implemented to insure the land is being used the way the managers determined it should be used. In most cases hearings and studies are used to make this determination and design the proper rules and regulations. That is how assets of monetary value are controlled and cared for in a responsible manner. If you are paying for the use of land to graze cattle, whether from private or government owners, you have the right to expect your cattle to be undisturbed and the land you are paying for to be for your use for a specific purpose. You should not have to worry about unknown parties using your leased land, the land assigned to you, for whatever purposes they desire that may or may not have an effect on your cattle. The land after being leased or assigned to you, or for a certain use determined by the owners should be protected for that specific use until and unless some form of legal adjustment is made.

Really (LOL) sales tax and property taxes were used by the Federal Gov't to buy land? Do you have some evidence to prove that?

I never said it was. I simply showed ways the government got their money. Idiots like you must think they just shit it out of their ass.

My point is that somebody needs to manage the land and implement some basic rules, depending on what the land is determined to be used for. Someone has to determine what use a particular piece of land will best benefit the most people. Why shouldn't someone set aside a portion of land for hikers if there are already thousands of acres of land available for riding motorized vehicles?

It is not a "what if", it is how land is managed, whether by local, county, state or fed managers. A land use is determined by the managers and rules and regulations are implemented to insure the land is being used the way the managers determined it should be used. In most cases hearings and studies are used to make this determination and design the proper rules and regulations. That is how assets of monetary value are controlled and cared for in a responsible manner. If you are paying for the use of land to graze cattle, whether from private or government owners, you have the right to expect your cattle to be undisturbed and the land you are paying for to be for your use for a specific purpose. You should not have to worry about unknown parties using your leased land, the land assigned to you, for whatever purposes they desire that may or may not have an effect on your cattle. The land after being leased or assigned to you, or for a certain use determined by the owners should be protected for that specific use until and unless some form of legal adjustment is made.

"How would the Bundy family and the militia helping him out react if several dozen folks showed up riding ATV's on the public land his cattle graze on causing the cattle to flee in panic and stampede?"

Yes it was a "what if" type of question.

My argument is why are we allowing the federal government to dictate what we can do on public land? Now I can se regulations to protect the environment and nature but grazing cattle doesn't destroy anything that I know of.

Unless someone is deliberately harassing cattle they pretty much aren't disturbed by much of what goes on around them.

Just admit you're the type that thinks government knows best.

I never said it was. I simply showed ways the government got their money. Idiots like you must think they just shit it out of their ass.

Fuck you. Name calling won't cover the fact that you're a liar and stupid. Seems to be a character flaw in all you Neo Fascists.

"How would the Bundy family and the militia helping him out react if several dozen folks showed up riding ATV's on the public land his cattle graze on causing the cattle to flee in panic and stampede?"

Yes it was a "what if" type of question.

My argument is why are we allowing the federal government to dictate what we can do on public land? Now I can se regulations to protect the environment and nature but grazing cattle doesn't destroy anything that I know of.

Unless someone is deliberately harassing cattle they pretty much aren't disturbed by much of what goes on around them.

Just admit you're the type that thinks government knows best.

Well, I disagree with your opinion that cattle grazing doesn't destroy anything.
I don't believe government knows best. Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't. Our democracy depends on an educated public.

Overgrazing Can Hurt Environment

Negative Effects of Livestock Grazing Riparian Areas, LS-2-05

An educational tool about cattle grazing

The rebellion is in some very small stages right now. It needs to be nurtured until we become a full scale Ukraine.

let it all out Katzy. Which brigade are you :tinfoil: going to be in charge of?

:popcorn:

In charge? tyrant obama has fired or forced into retirement over 300 of our best commanders. That's more than enough for however many brigades are necessary.

Fuck you. Name calling won't cover the fact that you're a liar and stupid. Seems to be a character flaw in all you Neo Fascists.

Aww tough guy got his feelings hurt.

Need a tissue?

Forum List

Back