Bundy terrorists getting ready for round two

da Feds smiled, said "howdy", and then videoed every last one who violated the law, identified all of them, and are taking the list tomorrow to the US District Attorney.

And when the Marshalls come for them, it will be bad for them and their families if they have guns in their hands or near their persons.
I read that, how well they documented the participants in this retard parade.

When these dumbfucks have trouble finding employment because of their federal conviction I hope they think back about whether their stupid little illegal act of defiance was worth it.

Yeah, let's line em up and just shoot em like they did the Bundy's cows while we're at it.

Murder those defiant bastards. Spread their blood all over the place and dance all over their lifeless bodies. The government is more important than these puny little Americans. :D Let's go Waco on their gun-toting asses.

Let's see how the white man likes it when I drive my 4 wheeler through their church during Sunday services...

On that, I hope your right. The gov't can't afford to look like the Jack Booted Thugs that they are! Politically NOT a positive for the regime!

:lol:

Look at the way this thing ended.

And actually? The Federal agents were VERY restrained. They didn't ever get past the tazer thing. I watched the entire video of one of the confrontations. They were calling the agents every name in the book and were very aggressive. Finally the agents backed off and the Bundy clan dialed 911! :lol:

In any case..they were extremely restrained when the guns came out.

Ultimately? It worked out well for the feds. Even FOX had to step all over themselves to distance itself from Bundy after his rant about blacks and cotton.

You think the Jack Booted Thugs, had learned a lesson from Waco, and Ruby Ridge, sniper KILLING an unarmed WOMAN, not in the front line?

That subhuman POS Koresh held children in his compound like a little coward, and that's your hero? a child abuser who ran a cult, You must think Jim Jones in Guyana was great not having the pesky government interfere with his mass murder an suicides

You can only feel pity for someone like the OP who marches in lockstep with a party who labels peaceful protesters , which did nothing that the OWS didn't DO, TERRORIST

the OWS took over private property, shit in the parks people pay taxes for, hurt businesses with their stupid antics and they get called, hero's who the Democrats and their party, STANDS IN SOLIDARTY WITH

stupid people in this country is hurting us all

Last edited:
You can only feel pity for someone like the OP who marches in lockstep with a party who labels peaceful protesters , which did nothing that the OWS didn't DO, TERRORIST

the OWS took over private property, shit in the parks people pay taxes for, hurt businesses with their stupid antics and they get called, hero's who the Democrats and their party, STANDS IN SOLIDARTY WITH

Rabbi, is this post from you? Do you put on a dress and a wig and post as Stephanie? Is it likely two stupid, dishonest and bigoted posters would echo each other so often? One must be a sock!

The terrorist could have found redress by voting or civil disobedience, instead white trash showed up at the bundy ranch waving guns and threatening law enforcement and civilians

Big brave he-men threatening to get women shot.

The idiots do seem to want a shoot out but what do they think they will accomplish? They can't believe their little tantrum will save Bundy from his debt or get federal law change in their favor.

I'd love to see an end to welfare ranching. Let them whine when they have to pay fair market for grazing land.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Rabbi, is this post from you? Do you put on a dress and a wig and post as Stephanie? Is it likely two stupid, dishonest and bigoted posters would echo each other so often? One must be a sock!

Guess I missed where ows didn't pay the $million dollar debt they legally owed, threatened to shoot federal law enforcement and threatened civilians if they housed or fed law enforcement.

Disagree with their message of equality and justice but ows had a constitutional right to peaceful assembly.

"A band of angry citizens (White trash terrorists) plans to ride all-terrain vehicles onto closed-off, federally managed public land Saturday in protest against the federal Bureau of Land Management, which many say has unfairly closed off a prized area, cheating residents of outdoor recreation".

Cliven Bundy II? Utah protesters prepare for new face-off with feds*-*Los Angeles Times

I'd argue that federal land is public land and we as the public should have unfettered access to it.

The sorry bastards rode through sacred burial sites of native American Indians.. Just love you white assholes that think you can do whatever you want to someone's sacred ancient sites.....

The Native Americans should take care of this white fat trash

Why do you think they're using kids as human shields as they drive over other people's sacred sites?

They're not complete fools, just bullies.

The sorry bastards rode through sacred burial sites of native American Indians.. Just love you white assholes that think you can do whatever you want to someone's sacred ancient sites.....

The Native Americans should take care of this white fat trash

Yes they did such a great job at fighting the white man. Until they were disarmed and forced to become dependent on the government, which is what the Democrats wish to do to all you morons.

Hope they have plenty of bows and arrows.

The spirit of rebellion is spreading. Nevada, Utah, New Mexico, Texas, people are fed up with government oppression. The best thing the government could do is make this into a race war. That will do more to advance the case for rebellion than any other single thing the tyrant could do.

The spirit of rebellion is spreading. Nevada, Utah, New Mexico, Texas, people are fed up with government oppression. The best thing the government could do is make this into a race war. That will do more to advance the case for rebellion than any other single thing the tyrant could do.

all those states you just mentioned get massive subsidies in the form of water projects, military installations, National Laboratories, and Interstates. Good luck w/ that :thup:

BTW- thanks for the quote :) I'll bump my other thread w/ it :laugh:

Last edited:

all those states you just mentioned get massive subsidies in the form of water projects and Interstates. Good luck w/ that :thup:

Spoken like a true submissive.

all those states you just mentioned get massive subsidies in the form of water projects, military installations, National Laboratories, and Interstates. Good luck w/ that :thup:

So do the terrorists but don't even consider taking their welfare pumps away from them.

BTW, the nutter's conveniently forget that an ows activist went to jail for "assaulting" a cop. Any nutter want to tell us what weapon she used?

Didn't think so.

Edited to add this was meant to be in response to Dot Com' comment about federal subsidies. Using the usmessage app makes it hard to see if it's in the right place.

da Feds smiled, said "howdy", and then videoed every last one who violated the law, identified all of them, and are taking the list tomorrow to the US District Attorney.

And when the Marshalls come for them, it will be bad for them and their families if they have guns in their hands or near their persons.
I read that, how well they documented the participants in this retard parade.

When these dumbfucks have trouble finding employment because of their federal conviction I hope they think back about whether their stupid little illegal act of defiance was worth it.

Yeah, let's line em up and just shoot em like they did the Bundy's cows while we're at it.

Murder those defiant bastards. Spread their blood all over the place and dance all over their lifeless bodies. The government is more important than these puny little Americans. :D Let's go Waco on their gun-toting asses.

If they resist a lawful arrest, then they should be taken down.

:lol:

Look at the way this thing ended.

And actually? The Federal agents were VERY restrained. They didn't ever get past the tazer thing. I watched the entire video of one of the confrontations. They were calling the agents every name in the book and were very aggressive. Finally the agents backed off and the Bundy clan dialed 911! :lol:

In any case..they were extremely restrained when the guns came out.

Ultimately? It worked out well for the feds. Even FOX had to step all over themselves to distance itself from Bundy after his rant about blacks and cotton.

You think the Jack Booted Thugs, had learned a lesson from Waco, and Ruby Ridge, sniper KILLING an unarmed WOMAN, not in the front line?

That subhuman POS Koresh held children in his compound like a little coward, and that's your hero? a child abuser who ran a cult, You must think Jim Jones in Guyana was great not having the pesky government interfere with his mass murder an suicides

Those people who idolizes Koresh or Jones lose the right to be given a serious hearing.

Let em post and yell to skies, while no one is answering.

Forum List

Back