Burn them down!!

Damn you must really have a hard time understanding what you read. He said that kind of language shouldn't be used by ANYONE. Obviously this means EVERYONE. What is your malfunction?

Saying that and demanding the same from "your team" is what is at odds here. Katz fucking lies. http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...rotects-a-gauntlet-of-horror.html#post9354290

You have right wing socks that play amongst the shit. But, you..................pull up twitter and have a knipshit.

Grow the fuck up-T. It's either all bad or just bad when the other alleged "team" does it.

This board wouldn't be twitter on steroids if it became unacceptable. Earth to you!

It's a pattern, sweet pea.

Yes indeed, a pattern you don't like. Liberals are capable of evil, contrary to popular belief.

By the way, four rulings all against the Obama Administration in three days? I've never seen an administration take such a beating in the courts before.

I never said anything of the kind. That's the problem, you keep making up what you believe people said, when they didn't.

That is the only way teapers can justify their nonsense, by attributing false arguments to anyone who disagrees with them. They are a pathetic bunch. They manufacture nonsense to rationalize their hate.

That's how you justify your 50 IQ and inability to debate their ideas, by repeating mindless idiocy. Not having government there to write checks to you scares you so bad that this is what anyone who threatens them will get.

The tea party is about smaller government. The left is a cult, incapable of independent thought. So if they take a picture of a southern flag and claim that it's what the tea party stands for, you're going to be there repeating their drivel like the mindless drone you are.

Here's an idea, debate the tea party's points, what a concept.

You know, like government should not be able to use guns to force private companies and churches to distribute birth control.

:lol: You ask a teaper a question and all they do is respond with a non-answer, a nonsense insult, and the usual you are a liberal nonsense.

LOL, I am no liberal...and I think the Tea Party is a hate movement with no real ideals. I think that most Teapers are DRONES that have no idea what the tea party stands for except what they can cut and paste from their Grand Wizard's website.

I see, so you wanted civil, logical discussion about how you don't have a dick and can't debate the tea party's ideas, so you have to resort to petty demagoguery and pious sanctimony.

I'll note that for future reference. Here's the 411 on life, bitch. If you want to resort to petty name calling and slander, that's what you are likely to get back. Grow a pair and debate the tea party's points, stop repeating the idiot cartoon caricatures of them that mindless leftist drones keep parroting.
:lol: Since when has a Teaper wanted to debate the points of their ideas without resorting to the same old talking points.

You are a liberal
You are a drone
You are a racist
You are stupid
You are deceived by the evil liberal media

PATHETIC.

So tell me, what are the Teaper ideas and what have they done to accomplish them...besides obstructionism. Teapers look up to Reagan, why don't they follow Reagan principles?

I hear ya man, you convinced me. The Democratic party would never lie to you. I'm sure in fact they realize that demogogging the Tea Party being in their pure selfish interest disturbs them because all they care about is the truth and don't want it to appear that a blatant conflict of interest could be their motivation, but hey, they just care about truth damn it. That's why the Democratic party is always pointing out any fact or data that conflicts with their views, they just want an honest debate about the truth and the best idea to win.

LOL, what a sheep. Here's another shot of kool-aid for you...

LOL...notice the Teapers wanted an honest discussion. Notice their response. :lmao: IDIOTS.

Again, I am not a liberal. Why does it surprise you that a true conservative would be against Teaper racism and hate?

:lol: Since when has a Teaper wanted to debate the points of their ideas without resorting to the same old talking points.

You are a liberal
You are a drone
You are a racist
You are stupid
You are deceived by the evil liberal media

PATHETIC.

So tell me, what are the Teaper ideas and what have they done to accomplish them...besides obstructionism. Teapers look up to Reagan, why don't they follow Reagan principles?

I hear ya man, you convinced me. The Democratic party would never lie to you. I'm sure in fact they realize that demogogging the Tea Party being in their pure selfish interest disturbs them because all they care about is the truth and don't want it to appear that a blatant conflict of interest could be their motivation, but hey, they just care about truth damn it. That's why the Democratic party is always pointing out any fact or data that conflicts with their views, they just want an honest debate about the truth and the best idea to win.

LOL...notice the Teapers wanted an honest discussion. Notice their response. :lmao: IDIOTS.

Again, I am not a liberal. Why does it surprise you that a true conservative would be against Teaper racism and hate?

Yes I know you are not a liberal you are a racist far left Obama drone.

Most true liberals do not like nor will they defend Obama or the far left anymore.

You ask a teaper a question and all they do is respond with a non-answer, a nonsense insult, and the usual you are a liberal nonsense.

I think the Tea Party is a hate movement with no real ideals. I think that most Teapers are DRONES that have no idea what the tea party stands for except what they can cut and paste from their Grand Wizard's website.

:lmao:

You don't even get it, do you?

You're not a liberal, LOL. You suck at lying.

I got it, you want to have a clean, honest, fact filled debate without insults about how anyone who disagrees with you is obviously motivated by race.

Noted.

Most true liberals do not like nor will they defend Obama or the far left anymore.

Do you really think that just because Nutz thinks that blacks need government more than the rest of us because they aren't capable of taking care of themselves makes him a racist?

Hmm..actually that sounds about right...

What about birth control, Nutz? Do blacks need government to provide that more than whites do to? Is government not providing free birth control racist too?

Damn you must really have a hard time understanding what you read. He said that kind of language shouldn't be used by ANYONE. Obviously this means EVERYONE. What is your malfunction?

Yes indeed, a pattern you don't like. Liberals are capable of evil, contrary to popular belief.

By the way, four rulings all against the Obama Administration in three days? I've never seen an administration take such a beating in the courts before.

You're daft. :lol:

Your pattern consists of you and twitter. It's revolting and your backing up the lame shit on line. :eusa_hand: And yep, make no mistake there are some liberals that the rest of us are almost embarrassed for them.

So........is your Obama statement really relevant here?

Na, you minimize the actions of your compadres because your a little team player. Your down with it as long as it's your little right wing thuggery.

Ya, got it.

Your pattern consists of you and twitter. It's revolting and your backing up the lame shit on line. :eusa_hand: And yep, make no mistake there are some liberals that the rest of us are almost embarrassed for them.

Na, you minimize the actions of your compadres because your a little team player. Your down with it as long as it's your little right wing thuggery.

Ya, got it.

Oh my the irony of those comments from a racist far left Obama drone.

Do you really think that just because Nutz thinks that blacks need government more than the rest of us because they aren't capable of taking care of themselves makes him a racist?

What about birth control, Nutz? Do blacks need government to provide that more than whites do to? Is government not providing free birth control racist too?

LOL, and you are proving my point, dumbass. Where have I defended Obama? Where did I say blacks need different government? Where have I said anything about birth control beside the fact I agree with the Hobby Lobby decision.

It seems as if you are confusing the teaper movement with conservatism. You are pretty stupid.

You are just a lemming. Typical teaper nonsense trying to attrribute arguments to me that I have never made. Nice try.

Like I said, you cannot have an honest discussion with a teaper. They are so full of hate for blackie...they have lost touch of reality.

At least, that's what some liberals had to say after Hobby Lobby was handed a victory by the Supreme Court in a 5-4 decision this morning. I can see they were rather.. erhm.. displeased.

I also don't see how this is acceptable behavior by anyone.

Fuck you, Hobby Lobby, you narrow-minded, anti-women pieces of shit!!!!!!
—
Sandra McMahan (@SandraMcMahan) June 30, 2014
Let it all out. Exhale.
Stay classy. And peaceful:
#HobbyLobby are scum of the earth. Burn every single one down, build a homeless shelter there instead.—
Costa Koutsoutis (@costa_kout) June 30, 2014
'Fu*k you:' Left-wingers want to 'burn down' Hobby Lobby after SCOTUS win | Twitchy

im tired of hearing about fake and shitty concepts like “biological sex”. I am also tired of these heteronormative bigoted cis-women "feminists" implying birth control rights are only cis-women's issues.

LOL, and you are proving my point, dumbass. Where have I defended Obama? Where did I say blacks need different government? Where have I said anything about birth control beside the fact I agree with the Hobby Lobby decision.

It seems as if you are confusing the teaper movement with conservatism. You are pretty stupid.

You are just a lemming. Typical teaper nonsense trying to attrribute arguments to me that I have never made. Nice try.

Like I said, you cannot have an honest discussion with a teaper. They are so full of hate for blackie...they have lost touch of reality.

And the racist far left Obama drones continues on with their programmed talking points and propaganda.

Not even understanding what they stand for only knowing what their programming tells them to do.

Last edited:

Yes, I'm the lemming, you just want an honest debate about that people you disagree with are racists because you can't argue their points so you attack them. I mean the liberal media told you that, it must be true. The tea party wants smaller government. Less taxes, less spending, focus on fiscal issues. That is what they are about. Their agenda has nothing to do with race, they want that for all Americans. It's you and PMH who insist that race is the motivator for that, so it's on you to explain why smaller government harms blacks.

Last edited:
At least, that's what some liberals had to say after Hobby Lobby was handed a victory by the Supreme Court in a 5-4 decision this morning. I can see they were rather.. erhm.. displeased.

I also don't see how this is acceptable behavior by anyone.

'Fu*k you:' Left-wingers want to 'burn down' Hobby Lobby after SCOTUS win | Twitchy

I could care less about Hobby Lobby. But it will be interesting when corporations start saying they have religious grounds for denying all sorts of health care to their employees. :D

I wonder if this ruling will be used as a basis to attempt to fire employees who violate religious laws. After all, the company is now being treated as an individual with 1st amendment rights.

That sounds reasonable. Does this mean employees would have to be given notice of employers' religious beliefs prior to being hired?

Yes, I'm the lemming, you just want an honest debate about that people you disagree with are racists because you can't argue their points so you attack them. I mean the liberal media told you that, it must be true. The tea party wants smaller government. Less taxes, less spending, focus on fiscal issues. That is what they are about. Their agenda has nothing to do with race, they want that for all Americans. It's you and PMH who insist that race is the motivator for that, so it's on you to explain why smaller government harms blacks.

I have posted the true agenda of the tea party many a time. I have even started a number of threads on Teaper racism. I don't need liberal media to tell me that your Teaper allies are racist pieces of shit. I don't need liberal media to show me that people like you either applaud or remain silent when your teaper comrades spew racist nonsense.

What has the tea party done to make the government smaller, lower taxes, spend less or focus on fiscal issues? It is all empty rhetoric! Obstructionism is NOT the answer. It is not Reagan-esque and only harms America. Obama is going to naturalize a bunch of illegals on Friday and take executive action as he sees fir...that is because Teapers won't allow Congress to fix the issue.

You are against illegal immigration, right? Do you think a court case is gonna stop it?

Ya, got it.

You are in denial.

Your pattern, Disir, consists of emotion and outrage. Obama was responsible for the Abortion Mandate, thus it is prudent to speak of his administration.

You do not get to determine the relevance of any statement here. You aren't allowed to limit the speech of others, you know.

I have posted the true agenda of the tea party many a time. I have even started a number of threads on Teaper racism. I don't need liberal media to tell me that your Teaper allies are racist pieces of shit. I don't need liberal media to show me that people like you either applaud or remain silent when your teaper comrades spew racist nonsense.

What has the tea party done to make the government smaller, lower taxes, spend less or focus on fiscal issues? It is all empty rhetoric! Obstructionism is NOT the answer. It is not Reagan-esque and only harms America. Obama is going to naturalize a bunch of illegals on Friday and take executive action as he sees fir...that is because Teapers won't allow Congress to fix the issue.

You are against illegal immigration, right? Do you think a court case is gonna stop it?

You have posted the racist far left Obama drone propaganda not based in reality.

Proof that you support Obama and the far left..

I could care less about Hobby Lobby. But it will be interesting when corporations start saying they have religious grounds for denying all sorts of health care to their employees. :D

I wonder if this ruling will be used as a basis to attempt to fire employees who violate religious laws. After all, the company is now being treated as an individual with 1st amendment rights.

That sounds reasonable. Does this mean employees would have to be given notice of employers' religious beliefs prior to being hired?

Companies don't make law, they make policy. First off. Second, the people who consist of that company have the same constitutional rights as their employees do. Thirdly, this ruling is confined to small, tightly knit corporate entities.

I wish people would read.

Forum List

Back