Burning Man 2014

th

66,000 in spite of rain delays! No hotels or restaurants and only crude sanitary facilities. But, still they came to the middle of nowhere in northern Nevada.

Were you there? Let us know.

Read the article @ Burning Man festival draws peak crowd of 66 000 CNS News

"The Burners"! Did that come from them burning each other with STD's? :laugh:

I guess those Silicon Valley types didn't get invited to Bohemian Grove and the "Cremation of Care" ceremony so this will have to do.

"The Burners"! Did that come from them burning each other with STD's? :laugh:

I guess those Silicon Valley types didn't get invited to Bohemian Grove and the "Cremation of Care" ceremony so this will have to do.

Do you always have to include a slanted stream to everything you post? :rolleyes:

Dude I know from another board (from Lansing, MI) has gone to about 6...if you have seen a Jacuzzi in a school bus painted with flames, then you know him. :)

Ever had the desire to go out into the middle of nowhere to attend a festival that will last for 7 days?

th

The town is as close to a ghost town as could exist anywhere. Everything has to be brought in from miles away. All to party and see something like this?

o-RACKEN-570.jpg

And all for $380 per person plus $40 vehicle pass. Raring to go? Read more @ An Exclusive First Look At The Other-Worldly Art Of Burning Man 2014

Burning Man sold out. It's all commercial crap now. $420 to park in the middle of the desert and run around stoned and naked? I can do that here for free. :)

Hippies, eh? If I ever go, I'll be sure to wear a flea collar and bring plenty of lice shampoo.

A bunch of GUYS, and yes all male GUYS, with whom I work go to Burning Man each year.

From the tales of their exploits, it sounds perfectly hideous: hot, dusty, dry, with a bunch of drugged out gross people.

No thank you.

Depends. When I went I stayed in the 'rich' area. Million dollar motor homes that were serviced. A number of silicon valley millionaires go each year.

"The stories of billionaires flying into Burning Man on private jets with hired sherpas, body guards turning people away from VIP art cars and private glamp camps going for $25K in dues seems to be on everyone’s lips at the annual festival in the desert. While this is not the norm, it’s a reality and it has many asking if Burning Man has jumped the shark."

Burning Man Founders Admit The Festival Has Jumped The Shark But That's Okay

Do we get to touch, the naked women???
Why would you want to touch one of these?

Participant Sandy Candy smiles before the Temple of Grace burns on the last day of the Burning Man 2014 “Caravansary” arts and music festival in the Black Rock Desert of Nevada, August 31, 2014.
b6qc8l.jpg

Remember, no shirtcocking.

I can't show images of shirtcocking, as it would violate board rules. You'll have to look it up. It's the practice of men wearing a shirt, but no pants or underwear. For some reason, totally nudity is acceptable for guys, but shirtcocking is frowned upon.

Forum List

Back