🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Burt Reynolds dead.

I thought he died years ago. Oh well, im not sad. I already grieved :dunno:

Sad news. Burt was THE star in the early and mid-70s. I always liked his action flicks. He was an underrated actor and his screen charisma was second to none. Another person from my youth is gone. RIP Mr. Reynolds, you brought joy to many.

I loved loved him in Evening Shade. Thanks for all the laughs and RIP

MV5BMGU1ZGZlZmYtYjhhZC00ZGYzLTk4OTgtMzY0ZjZkZTliMGZkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjEwNDMwNzI@._V1_.jpg

I loved that guy. He got his start on Gunsmoke. That's the first place I ever saw him.

He was a good actor and led a full life.

RIP

Little trivia about Burt Reynolds and Clint Eastwood...

Back in the early 60s, they were both fired from Universal Studios on the same day.
'You can't act' Burt Reynolds on why he and Clint Eastwood were fired on the same day

'You can't act' Burt Reynolds on why he and Clint Eastwood were fired on the same day
BURT REYNOLDS has opened up about the moment he and Clint Eastwood were sacked from a movie for very different reasons back in the 1960s.
By JESSICA EARNSHAW
PUBLISHED: 14:26, Wed, Dec 9, 2015 | UPDATED: 16:17, Wed, Dec 9, 2015

Alongside the release of his highly anticipated memoir But Enough About Me, the Hollywood actor swapped pen for mic to personally narrate his tell-all book today.

Speaking about the unfortunate incident in the Philippines, the 79-year-old said: "Clint Eastwood and I were fired on the same day.

"They told him his Adam's apple stuck out too far, he talked too slow and he had to get that chipped tooth fixed. I then said 'why are you firing me?' and they said 'you can't act!'"

Burt, who was told to change his name from Buddy during his first audition, continued: "So we were walking to his truck and I said 'you're in a hell of a lot of trouble'… I said 'I'll eventually learn to act. You'll never get rid of that Adam's apple'."

Clint-meanwhile-was-told-his-Adam-s-apple-was-too-pronounced-409822.jpg

deliverance_1972_002_copy.jpg

RIP Mr Nole
maxresdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back