Bush didn't just lie........

The Democrats didn't lie and say they were there.....they just believed doofus George and Cheney, like the rest of the country.

Do you even read the news?

Ah, so Democrats are just stupid and gullible. You could be right on that

You think you are clever, but there were more Democrats that voted against it, so you definitely are right....Republicans are more stupid and gullible than Democrats..........:)

In the Senate, the 21 Democrats, one Republican and one Independent who courageously voted their consciences in 2002 against the War in Iraq were:

Six House Republicans and one independent joined 126 Democratic members of the House of Representatives in voting NAY, on October 11, 2002, to the unprovoked use of force against Iraq:
2002 Iraq War Vote 156 Congress Members Who Voted NO
Also in the Senate, the members of the U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, the committee which had access to the same intelligence as Bush ... most Democrats on that committee voted against the ATMF. Compared to 100% of Republicans voting for it.

And they didn't mention any of that to the rest of the Senate or the House who provided the margin to pass the resolution? Were they at Krispy Kreme at the time?
I see. Consider yourself on record as being under the impression that members of Congressional committees, which have access to the same classified documents as the president, are free to share that intelligence with other members of Congress with lesser levels of security access.

Strawman. I think they are perfectly free to say they saw the intelligence and don't buy it, don't vote for it

Too funny coming from you... remind me again why you voted for that clown, Romney?

Why did you vote for the Marxist Obama?

Bwahahaha.....another one that believes Obama was born in Kenya and the world is flat.....bwahaha.

No, Obama lied about being born in Kenya. He was born in Hawaii. He is the original birther, patient zero of the birther movement

Link, please?

Sure, from his publisher

Obama-Closeup-2.png
Ok, so you proved his publisher said he was born in Kenya. But of course, that's not what you said. You said Obama said he was born in Kenya. The link you provide fails to prove your claim, thereby establishing you as the nutjob you are.

G'head .... this is where you try to kaz your way into making your fantasy a reality by challenging others to prove Obama didn't say he was born in Kenya.... :mm:

Ah, so Democrats are just stupid and gullible. You could be right on that

You think you are clever, but there were more Democrats that voted against it, so you definitely are right....Republicans are more stupid and gullible than Democrats..........:)

In the Senate, the 21 Democrats, one Republican and one Independent who courageously voted their consciences in 2002 against the War in Iraq were:

Six House Republicans and one independent joined 126 Democratic members of the House of Representatives in voting NAY, on October 11, 2002, to the unprovoked use of force against Iraq:
Also in the Senate, the members of the U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, the committee which had access to the same intelligence as Bush ... most Democrats on that committee voted against the ATMF. Compared to 100% of Republicans voting for it.

And they didn't mention any of that to the rest of the Senate or the House who provided the margin to pass the resolution? Were they at Krispy Kreme at the time?
I see. Consider yourself on record as being under the impression that members of Congressional committees, which have access to the same classified documents as the president, are free to share that intelligence with other members of Congress with lesser levels of security access.

Strawman. I think they are perfectly free to say they saw the intelligence and don't buy it, don't vote for it
Suuure ... because that's a convincing argument. :rolleyes:

Why did you vote for the Marxist Obama?

Bwahahaha.....another one that believes Obama was born in Kenya and the world is flat.....bwahaha.

No, Obama lied about being born in Kenya. He was born in Hawaii. He is the original birther, patient zero of the birther movement

Link, please?

Sure, from his publisher

Obama-Closeup-2.png
Ok, so you proved his publisher said he was born in Kenya. But of course, that's not what you said. You said Obama said he was born in Kenya. The link you provide fails to prove your claim, thereby establishing you as the nutjob you are.

G'head .... this is where you try to kaz your way into making your fantasy a reality by challenging others to prove Obama didn't say he was born in Kenya.... :mm:

Exactly, HIS publisher. There is only one place a publisher get bio information from for an unknown author who had never written anything, and it starts with a O and ends with bama

Exactly. So you believe that Senate Democrats on the Intelligence committee who put them there for that reason were ignored by their own party. LOL, you have no penis at all

Link, please?

Sure, from his publisher

Obama-Closeup-2.png

Exactly, HIS publisher. There is only one place a publisher get bio information from for an unknown author who had never written anything, and it starts with a O and ends with bama
As stated, you proved his publisher said that. You failed miserably to prove Obama said it.

How many times do you want to lose this argument? :mm:

Exactly. So you believe that Senate Democrats on the Intelligence committee who put them there for that reason were ignored by their own party. LOL, you have no penis at all
Funny, the guy who admits he can be the wife in his marriage thinks I have no penis as he demonstrates the inability to recognize sarcasm. :lmao:

Funny, the guy who admits he can be the wife in his marriage thinks I have no penis as he demonstrates the inability to recognize sarcasm. :lmao:

Swish

Link, please?

Sure, from his publisher

Obama-Closeup-2.png

As stated, you proved his publisher said that. You failed miserably to prove Obama said it.

You wouldn't believe it if Obama were on video tape. But you sure are insecure how you have to keep proclaiming victory yourself

Link, please?

Sure, from his publisher

Obama-Closeup-2.png

You wouldn't believe it if Obama were on video tape. But you sure are insecure how you have to keep proclaiming victory yourself
It was an easy win since I knew you couldn't prove your idiotic claim that Obama said he was born in Kenya.

When you resort to personal insults and name calling, you're admitting you've got nothing.

I'm no communist and never have been. But I know how badly the U.S. had gone downhill since Reagan's presidency and his reworking of the tax code, destruction of unions, and gutting of the antitrust legislation.

Libertarians are even dumber than conservatives because they think businesses will do the right thing. You have to be a complete idiot to think a complete lack of legislation or regulation won't completely destroy any country where it's tried.

You didn't hear about that? He lied to his publisher who put it in his bio. Unfortunately they thought he was an idiot and wouldn't sell a book and gave it to their most incompetent researcher to verify the bio. Miriam something. The idiot she was she didn't verify it. They were right Obama was a nobody, but the Democratic party latched onto him for being a black sycophant who would follow instructions. He did and now we're in this jam where a lifetime mediocrity is trying to run an economy which he has zero skills, experience or education to do. Sucks, huh? There is no happy ending to this story. But at least it will soon be over
Prove your claim he lied to his publisher......

.... oh, wait ... you can't, you're just kazzing again. Nevermind.

Also from the producer of the clip of Obama admitting he was born in Kenya...

As ObamaSnippetsDotCom evolves, I thought I'd try a slightly different format for this new video. In the past, I have tried to hide my edits to some degree, in order to make the videos look somewhat real. This was not an attempt to deceive, but rather just another layer of creativity. But, upon further reflection, it would seem that hiding my edits just isn't fair to the slower folks out there.

So out of 5 Videos - [I am assuming you browsed through them all tediously searching for flaws] You took the last of the 5 LMAO and found it is flawed.
The last of the 5 -
not the first
not the second
not the third or Fourth
but the last of the Five -
You're a funny little twit - truly you are :>

No, rightard, your first video was edited. I didn't bother with the rest since there's no point in viewing edited videos which are purported to be evidence.

So you refuted one out of 5 - I'll take that as your concession on the other 4 , and you're still a funyy little twit.

Sure, from his publisher

Obama-Closeup-2.png

It was an easy win since I knew you couldn't prove your idiotic claim that Obama said he was born in Kenya.
welcome-to-kenya-birthplace-of-barack-obama-sad-hill-news.jpg

Kenyan-Born-Obama1.jpg
kenyan-bc-hospital-and-name.jpg

Obama is Born Again Two Kenyan Hospitals Provide BC s Updated We the People of the United States

120520-kenya-070326.jpg

KenyaGuideObamaBornKenya.jpg
120518obama2007Hawaii.jpg
120518obama2007.jpg

Well i think we all know this already yes Bush did not just lie he had a agenda going on like most presidents & people in congress he tried to exploit peoples fears of 911 & he was responsible for sending 1000s maybe even more then that of Americans to there deaths.

Prove your claim he lied to his publisher......

.... oh, wait ... you can't, you're just kazzing again. Nevermind.

As ObamaSnippetsDotCom evolves, I thought I'd try a slightly different format for this new video. In the past, I have tried to hide my edits to some degree, in order to make the videos look somewhat real. This was not an attempt to deceive, but rather just another layer of creativity. But, upon further reflection, it would seem that hiding my edits just isn't fair to the slower folks out there.

So out of 5 Videos - [I am assuming you browsed through them all tediously searching for flaws] You took the last of the 5 LMAO and found it is flawed.
The last of the 5 -
not the first
not the second
not the third or Fourth

No, rightard, your first video was edited. I didn't bother with the rest since there's no point in viewing edited videos which are purported to be evidence.

So you refuted one out of 5 - I'll take that as your concession on the other 4 , and you're still a funyy little twit.

You're so rightarded, it's funny. You already admitted #5 in your list was also an edited spoof like #1. Now you're claiming I'm conceding it. :cuckoo:

Kenyan-Born-Obama1.jpg

Obama is Born Again Two Kenyan Hospitals Provide BC s Updated We the People of the United States

120520-kenya-070326.jpg

120518obama2007.jpg
You forgot to post his Kenyan birth certificate ....

obama4.bmp

Sure, from his publisher

Obama-Closeup-2.png

True, his publisher proved Obama made the stupid claim he was born in Kenya, not me. I wasn't there, Homey the Clown. But you already know you're a clown, first thing you tell people

The last of the 5 -
not the first
not the second
not the third or Fourth

You're so rightarded, it's funny. You already admitted #5 in your list was also an edited spoof like #1. Now you're claiming I'm conceding it. :cuckoo:

Wrong again douche-bag - I thought you were you were referring to 5 - I never conceded as such - only the one you were referring to - which turned out to be # 1 - so that's four for me and one for you - so keep beating your chest idiot .

See unlike you libtard weasels most righties will admit when they make a mistake - it has a lot to do with character, integrity and honesty. Something completely lacking in most left wing scum bags such as yourself

Kenyan-Born-Obama1.jpg

120520-kenya-070326.jpg

120518obama2007.jpg
You forgot to post his Kenyan birth certificate ....

obama4.bmp
You're Clutching at straws at you descend further into Abyss - it's so funny watching you clammer and claw all your way to the bottom. - Not to worry though little fella - the ground will break your fall ...

Forum List

Back