Bush didnt lie to a nation about his embassy attacks; DUH

Lol @ Bush not lying to the whole nation :rofl:

AWWWWW I know nutjob; you morons have your narrative YOU couldn't prove; but it's still the gospel truth you left-wing nutjobs
Have you seen Dubya lately? No? Because he's in exile for shaming the entire nation? :rofl:

Actually he's been honored for his artwork. W is pretty good.

You need to get up to speed and read the news a bit more.

At this point he's "honored" for doing anything that doesn't involve invading other countries that didn't attack us for no other articulated reason than "he tried to kill my dad".

Hell, I gave him props for his drumming and baseball pitching, and that was while he was still ruining the country.

tell that to the Libyan people you mindless moron. we didn't put boots on the ground Obama sure did fuck up that country

Have you seen Dubya lately? No? Because he's in exile for shaming the entire nation? :rofl:

Bush put a case of whoop ass on the Democratic party not once, but twice, it still irks them. ^^
He put a case of whoop ass on the NATION dummy! We're still recovering.

I got wealthy under Bush, and became even more wealthy under Obama. Sucks that you are still recovering.
Oh okay internet stranger. I'm typing this from my yacht in the mediterranean.

poor moron; its a FACT that under Obama the richest got richr and the very poorest got poorer FASTER than was happening under Bush

ddnt you know???

There's just no pleasing some liberals.

AWWWWW I know nutjob; you morons have your narrative YOU couldn't prove; but it's still the gospel truth you left-wing nutjobs

Oh okay. Now when will a candidate ask him to stump for them? Maybe by 2030 his name won't be poison anymore.

Obama was about as popular as a case of shingles out on the stump in the last couple of elections, liberals and their projection.

At this point he's "honored" for doing anything that doesn't involve invading other countries that didn't attack us for no other articulated reason than "he tried to kill my dad".

Hell, I gave him props for his drumming and baseball pitching, and that was while he was still ruining the country.

tell that to the Libyan people you mindless moron. we didn't put boots on the ground Obama sure did fuck up that country

Dafuck is that in English?

I'm sure if someone had held 8 congressional hearings for each attack on our embassies and consulates during the Bush Administration, they could have found all kinds of things to pretend to be angry about.

"Where was Bush before, during, and after each and every attack? Why?"

He wasn't blaming it on a you tube video and they had Marine Corps Embassy guards to defend them.
The CIA still thinks the video triggered the (semi)planned attack, like all the others in the ME, dupe.

I have the transcripts from Leon Pannetta. Stop this bullshit.

Look Ham, Dempsey, Pannetta all swore under oath that it was a terrorist attack.

More as well.

Can't we stop the lie now?
IT CAN BE A TERRORIST ATTACK AND BE TRIGGERED BY THE VIDEO> DUH> NO LIE> Hater dupes!!

Bush put a case of whoop ass on the Democratic party not once, but twice, it still irks them. ^^
He put a case of whoop ass on the NATION dummy! We're still recovering.

I got wealthy under Bush, and became even more wealthy under Obama. Sucks that you are still recovering.
Oh okay internet stranger. I'm typing this from my yacht in the mediterranean.

poor moron; its a FACT that under Obama the richest got richr and the very poorest got poorer FASTER than was happening under Bush

ddnt you know???
All the same PUB BS. Obama got the Reaganist ruin of the middle class and country AND the Booosh World Depression DUH.
Over the past 30 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:

1. WORKERS PRODUCE MORE BUT THE GAINS GO TO BUSINESS.

Over the past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

An increase of 16% since Reagan.

3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)

A 12.3% drop after Reagan.

4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

A 45% increase after 1980.

5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.

Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%
and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.

The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt
1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Research/PolicyDis/No7Nov04.pdf
1 = Clipboard01.jpg (image)
2 – Congratulations to Emmanuel Saez
3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/images/charts/uspersonalsaving_thumb.gif
3 = http://www.bea.gov/national/nipaweb...able=58&Freq=Qtr&FirstYear=2008&LastYear=2010
4 = Federated Prudent Bear Fund (A): Overview
4 = FRB: Z.1 Release--Financial Accounts of the United States--September 18, 2015
5/6 = Wealth And Inequality In America - Business Insider

Overview = http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2010062415/reagan-revolution-home-roost-charts

I'm sure if someone had held 8 congressional hearings for each attack on our embassies and consulates during the Bush Administration, they could have found all kinds of things to pretend to be angry about.

He wasn't blaming it on a you tube video and they had Marine Corps Embassy guards to defend them.
The CIA still thinks the video triggered the (semi)planned attack, like all the others in the ME, dupe.

Obama's OWN PEOPLE TESTIFIED IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ATTACKS.............................DUPE
How the hell do they know? They been talking to the attackers? In fact, no one has. So WTF does all your bs MATTER?

Look Ham, Dempsey, Pannetta all swore under oath that it was a terrorist attack.

More as well.

IT CAN BE A TERRORIST ATTACK AND BE TRIGGERED BY THE VIDEO> DUH> NO LIE> Hater dupes!![/QUOUTE]

More as well.

IT CAN BE A TERRORIST ATTACK AND BE TRIGGERED BY THE VIDEO> DUH> NO LIE> Hater dupes!!

The transcripts are out there.

Franco don't you remember that I have the data that Hillary authorized the jihadists groups in Libya to be his security for optics?

Last edited:

More as well.

But there never was a protest and the head of AQ d

More as well.

Just stop.
No lie. 90% chance a planned attack triggered by the video, like all the others around that time. The brainwashed in this case can't keep 2 facts in mind at the same time. A disgrace.

Got rid of a horrible terrorist dictator. No US casualties.

for the life of me I cant figure out what good are the monitors here? why do they let idiots start whole threads on false narratives?
the difference between attacks on embassies when bush was president and Benghazi is that Obama SENT OUT HIS PEOPLE TO LIE TO THE WHOLE NATION WHILE BUSH DIDNT.
big difference, HUGE

You can repeat this as many times as you want but it won't matter.

for the life of me I cant figure out what good are the monitors here? why do they let idiots start whole threads on false narratives?
the difference between attacks on embassies when bush was president and Benghazi is that Obama SENT OUT HIS PEOPLE TO LIE TO THE WHOLE NATION WHILE BUSH DIDNT.
big difference, HUGE

Bush sent Colin Powell to the UN to lie about WMD's and 4500 Americans DIED AS A RESULT.

More as well.

IT CAN BE A TERRORIST ATTACK AND BE TRIGGERED BY THE VIDEO> DUH> NO LIE> Hater dupes!![/QUOUTE]

More as well.

Franco don't you remember that I have the data that Hillary authorized the jihadists groups in Libya to be his security for optics?
Irrelevant.

More as well.

More as well.

Irrelevant.

and there you have it ladies and gentlemen

The truth is irrelevant.

More as well.

More as well.

Irrelevant.

and there you have it ladies and gentlemen

The truth is irrelevant.

big difference, HUGE

The only difference between Bush's "Bengazi's" and the recent one is that the political opposition didn't use it to score political points wasting taxpayer dollars in the process.

Then, unlike NOW - the focus was on how to prevent something like that from happening again. Something Republicans today, don't really seem to care much about.

big difference, HUGE

Bush sent Colin Powell to the UN to lie about WMD's and 4500 Americans DIED AS A RESULT.

Did Bush FORCE these two to make these statement as well?

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003 | Source

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002 | Source

big difference, HUGE

The only difference between Bush's "Bengazi's" and the recent one is that the political opposition didn't use it to score political points wasting taxpayer dollars in the process.

Then, unlike NOW - the focus was on how to prevent something like that from happening again. Something Republicans today, don't really seem to care much about.

no genius; the difference is one lied and the other didnt. it really isnt that hard to grasp unless you arent really tyring to understand

really nutjob??

but can you prove that?

of course you cant; you cant see much with your head in you ass
Lol sure that's why the GOP nominees are parading Dubya around :rofl:
I see the democrat candidates running on fixing our problems. You know the ones Obama created.

Forum List

Back