Bush had highest approval rating in history, GOP always hated Obama

Yes, we hate obama. He's a liar, his administration is corrupt, he sucks at foreign policy, domestic policy, economic policy, he disrespects the Constitution, and he shames the office of the President. What's not to hate?

It's one thing to make allegations. Another to prove them.

And this coming from a person like yourself??!!!

What a hoot,do you even listen to yourself?? at all??

Yes, we hate obama. He's a liar, his administration is corrupt, he sucks at foreign policy, domestic policy, economic policy, he disrespects the Constitution, and he shames the office of the President. What's not to hate?

It's one thing to make allegations. Another to prove them.

And this coming from a person like yourself??!!!

What a hoot,do you even listen to yourself?? at all??

I've heard that allegation before. Since I post links and video to back up everything I say, it's a mystery. I remember how outraged USMB Republicans were when I said Romney wanted fewer police, firemen and teachers. Then I posted the video and some of the same people insisted it must have been edited.

And, there are right wing fucktards accusing me of using only Kos or Maddow and such as my links. Which is why I use Fox and the right wing Christian Science Monitor and those kinds of sites whenever I can.

It's easy to find "teanuttery" being said by the right wing because they say silly bullshit all the time.

Certainly, one of my favorites were when the Republicans held millions of unemployed Americans hostage to blackmail Obama into extending the Bush tax cuts because he couldn't stand to see them suffer and he knew Republicans have zero problem with Americans suffering. And, when he signed, they said he caved.

Remember "let him die"? "Feed the poor and they will breed"? The apology to BP?

Remember when I said Republicans blocked this adminstration from investigating BP and the USMB Republicans went apeshit. I waited until they made it to a fever pitch before I linked to the many stories. Fox wouldn't report it, but everyone else did.

And I linked to the Arab Prince that owns the second largest share of Fox and how he bragged about getting them to change their programming. USMB had a field day calling me a liar.

And what do they say to "prove" I'm wrong. They say I believe the Onion is a real news source and that China is a river in Texas.

And remember how crazy they went when I linked to GOP state party platforms insisting that not all Republicans follow the party. They just "vote" for them.

So go ahead. Keep saying I'm wrong and keep not saying how. Republicans believe if you say something enough times, it becomes true.

All of these things have been proven time and time again here on this board and elsewhere. But you know that.

The only thing Republicans have proved, is how much they hate the black guy. Everything else they have worked to block. Everything.

But I do respect that you admit how much hate you have. Already knew it, but it's nice to have you admit it at least twice in the same post.

Race card, the tactic of choice for the feeble mind.

There is a reason the Republican Party is 90% white. Try to figure out why.

After 9-11, Democrats rallied around the flag and supported the president in anything he wanted to do to fight terrorism

With Obama there has been a consistent 35% that opposes the president no matter what he is trying to do. They couldn't even rally around the president when Osama bin laden was killed. Even if Obama proposes something that the right had previously supported, they will rally against it because it has Obamas name on it

sure they did, for about A WEEK
Then you were back to wailing about him saying you are either with us of them

All of these things have been proven time and time again here on this board and elsewhere. But you know that.

The only thing Republicans have proved, is how much they hate the black guy. Everything else they have worked to block. Everything.

But I do respect that you admit how much hate you have. Already knew it, but it's nice to have you admit it at least twice in the same post.

they have nothing else, they are so shallow

Why do you hate white people?

they have nothing else, they are so shallow
The Bush Republicans had something better than the race card

It was called the 9-11 card. They got anything they wanted

Amazing how the Bush approval rating went from 90% down to 22%

It shows what happens when you take a high approval rating and abuse

Except among halfwit white trash. Like the poor... hell, most of them are the poor.

Last edited:
Dems pretended to go along for about a week after 9/11, then it was all downhill

Bush had approval ratings above 60% for a year and a half after 9-11. Much longer than a week

Presidential Approval Ratings -- George W. Bush | Gallup Historical Trends

that must hurt you Obamabots..he hasn't seen those numbers EVER...LOL

No Obamabot here but I'm not an ignorant **** either.

The nation that gave Junebug 90% was no damn good. Proud to have been in the 10% then and smart enough to understand Obama is the merest of steps above that ratty little cocksucker from Tejas.

Bush had approval ratings above 60% for a year and a half after 9-11. Much longer than a week

The nation that gave Junebug 90% was no damn good. Proud to have been in the 10% then and smart enough to understand Obama is the merest of steps above that ratty little cocksucker from Tejas.

now go kiss your mother with that filthy mouth...and go to hell

Dems pretended to go along for about a week after 9/11, then it was all downhill

Very true

Democrats were willing to stand behind the president
Republicans are not

Very true

Democrats were willing to stand behind the president
Republicans are not

lol,
Obama had his chance, he has no one to blame but himself with the help from you supporters
suck it up

My mother - and father - survived a depression and world war her at home him in the pacific, raised five kids and made the evolution from Republican to independent in 1982. They are 90 and 87, sharper than most of the white trash motherfuckers posting here; in particular, you couldn't carry their slop bucket.

Next.

My mother - and father - survived a depression and world war her at home him in the pacific, raised five kids and made the evolution from Republican to independent in 1982. They are 90 and 87, sharper than most of the white trash motherfuckers posting here; in particular, you couldn't carry their slop bucket.

Next.

unfortunately, their slop post on this board..they have nothing to be proud of

Why do you hate white people?

The real question here is "Why do Republicans hate minorities?" They don't hide it. They are proud of it. It's the reason why they are 90% white.

I'm surprised you didn't know that. Not knowing something even Republicans know makes you look stupid.

Forum List

Back