Bush took 4 times more vacation days than Obama

1012484_706848589341978_191782799_n.jpg

, you post some picture and we are just suppose to believe it..

you all accuse people of being petty when they bring up Obama's vacations...why do you people feel the need to defend Obama for vacations by bringing up Bush and other Presidents?

guilty consciousness....you know people are right to bitch about the EXTRAVAGANCE of the Obama's vacations...It's not how many they've taken...but hey, don't let get in your all's way while covering his ass..

`Sides, Clinton had no reason to leave DC for vacations, as he took his "trips" in the Oval Office....

PolitiFact | Al Sharpton defends Obama family vacation, saying George W. Bush spent more time away

At this same point in his presidency Bush took 367 days of vacations vs. 92 for Obama.

When he did, it was usually at Camp David, which is set up like a mini-White House, and presidents can work from there.

The beauty of Bush, though, was that when he WAS in DC, he was actually working at being a president, not flying around the country, saying, "look at me" as he campaigned non-stop. Bush loved America and didn't want to see her as a Third World country.

You, nor I, may not agree with all of his policy decisions, but one could never question his patriotism or ambitions; they were pro-America. Some of them may be helping to support you, financially, right now, as we speak...

Written with the same Authority as befitting a Minister of Truth. You may believe you can rewrite history, but as usual your wrong. One graphic example is sufficient, here are two: "My Pet Goat" and Katrina.

And let us never forget that after being in office for six years we experienced the greatest economic crisis since 1929. You can spin and blame others for The Great Recession of 2007 - 2009 but the buck stopped at his desk. He is ultimately responsible for that failure and 911.

Wry has such stale and discredited "material," he still pretends that the reading of a book to a grade school class at the time he first heard about the jets crashing into the twin towers somehow translates into the proposition that Boooosh must have been a 'bad' president.

Wry's fail may not be complete -- yet -- but he has time and he IS working on it.

Almost there.

, you post some picture and we are just suppose to believe it..

you all accuse people of being petty when they bring up Obama's vacations...why do you people feel the need to defend Obama for vacations by bringing up Bush and other Presidents?

guilty consciousness....you know people are right to bitch about the EXTRAVAGANCE of the Obama's vacations...It's not how many they've taken...but hey, don't let get in your all's way while covering his ass..

`Sides, Clinton had no reason to leave DC for vacations, as he took his "trips" in the Oval Office....

lol, how true

It amazes me that posters simply cannot criticise the man they voted for when he takes too many holidays.

Surely GOP posters should be exactly the people who do criticise Bush for those 323 days on holiday?

Surely DEM posters should do likewise with Obama?

I do not get this blind, dumb loyalty at all. When did Americans give up the right to criticise your own people?

Dems are in big trouble if their best defense of obozo is to say he's not as bad as bush.

There's no evidence that Bush was "on vacation" when he was in Crawford. He was serving presidential duties, just doing it out of a different office. obama, on the other hand, really abandons the office, except for a few carefully controlled photo ops.

There's no evidence that Bush was "on vacation" when he was in Crawford. He was serving presidential duties, just doing it out of a different office. obama, on the other hand, really abandons the office, except for a few carefully controlled photo ops.

:lol:

partisans have amazing capabilities.

Bush also had the decentcy no to go on vacations at christmas. That way his security personal could spend christmas with their families. Not so with obama.

I NEVER criticize the Obamessiah for taking too much vacation.

Hell, I want him to take MORE vacations.

Go golf.

Eat some fried food or something.

When the man isn't doing anything, he cannot be doing too much wrong.

Teach him how to bowl.

Anything.

What...next thing you're going to tell me is that "clearing brush" isn't a Presidential duty?

How about collect dollar for dollar per vacation..Since most days Bush took he went HOME to his Ranch if Obama went home to Chicago we would not be screaming. But he goes to HI and Martha Vineyard ..

Last edited:

What...next thing you're going to tell me is that "clearing brush" isn't a Presidential duty?

it sure helps keeping down fire hazards.

AND are you including the vacation that Moochelle and kids take because that is on our tax dollars as well. THEY GO ALOT..and we are paying for those too

The total cost of Bush clearing brush in the whole 8 years doesn't come close to one obama party.

Democrats should just admit it. They got rolled for obama's presiduncey. The nation got conned by a master.

Forum List

Back