Bush took 4 times more vacation days than Obama

Democrats are trying to justify obama's dereliction of duty.

Hell from the look of things the nut case has been on vacation for the past five years. Someone should tell him the election is over and its time to stop campaigning and get down to business, but then again he doesn't know anything about business does he?

PolitiFact | Al Sharpton defends Obama family vacation, saying George W. Bush spent more time away

At this same point in his presidency Bush took 367 days of vacations vs. 92 for Obama.

When he did, it was usually at Camp David, which is set up like a mini-White House, and presidents can work from there.

The beauty of Bush, though, was that when he WAS in DC, he was actually working at being a president, not flying around the country, saying, "look at me" as he campaigned non-stop. Bush loved America and didn't want to see her as a Third World country.

You, nor I, may not agree with all of his policy decisions, but one could never question his patriotism or ambitions; they were pro-America. Some of them may be helping to support you, financially, right now, as we speak...

Well no. He probably didn't run the country for the first 4 years. His administration also had a congress willing to pass his agenda.

Unlike, say Clinton before him, when congress shut down government twice and impeached him, and the congress after him, who have radicalized obstruction to a point where they are passing a little over 20 bills a year..as opposed the 100 or so they used to and have engaged in a record number of filibusters. The government shut down or the impeachment hasn't happened yet..but using Clinton's time as a benchmark..that should be coming soon.

Obama+Blame+Bush.jpg

He's fundraising for his organizing for America campaign. He intends to still wield power, just through a different entity. It is obama's intention to obstruct and interfere with whoever is president. He won't let Hillary oppose him any more than anyone else. obama intends to reduce to presidency to a mere figurehead with him actually running things through his community organization.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK3Eo9cScEQ]Ronald Reagan tells joke about Democrats - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7fqCS7Y_kME#at=18]Archie Bunker on Democrats - YouTube[/ame]

Bush also had the decentcy no to go on vacations at christmas. That way his security personal could spend christmas with their families. Not so with obama.

Didnt he spend Thanksgiving in Iraq 1 year?

Yes, he went and ate a thanks giving meal with our great soldiers. What does that have to do with christmas? Bush spends a holiday making it special for our troops. Obama does it for himself.

Last edited:
good grief, what is this about the fifteenth time they have posted this in the last couple weeks?

Obamabots gotta cover his ass for some reason...cult worship, creepy

It's the liberal way! Lie! Lie again! Repeat the lie later when you think someone may have forgotten it! Wait a while and repeat the lie again! Have your friends repeat the lie!

Liberalism is a mental disorder!

Obama has made Bush the President by which all others will be judged. He's trying to be as good as Bush. What a sad Political statement.

Bush also had the decentcy no to go on vacations at christmas. That way his security personal could spend christmas with their families. Not so with obama.

Yes, he went and ate a thanks giving meal with our great soldiers. What does that have to do with christmas? Bush spends a holiday making it special for our troops. Obama does it for himself.

Simply to the point that he doesn't make it any easier for his security personnel than any other president during the Holidays.

How about collect dollar for dollar per vacation..Since most days Bush took he went HOME to his Ranch if Obama went home to Chicago we would not be screaming. But he goes to HI and Martha Vineyard ..

and it costs 200 million $/day. :mad:

No but the one to Africa did cost taxpayers 100 million . I dout it cost that much for Bush to go to Texas over 100 times that much. Just saying Obama Africa trip could cost up to 100 million dollars

PolitiFact | Al Sharpton defends Obama family vacation, saying George W. Bush spent more time away

At this same point in his presidency Bush took 367 days of vacations vs. 92 for Obama.

Of course, Bush went to his ranch much of the time. Biggest difference is that there was no sequester keeping the people out of the White House.

Right now, we are in the middle of the longest recession ever. And the future is bleak, thanks to Obamacare.

I think the White House tours need to resume before the Obamas board another plane to go on vacation.

Simply to the point that he doesn't make it any easier for his security personnel than any other president during the Holidays.

Bush went to visit the troops, on thanks giving, heck if i was on his security i would've loved to went to show support for our great troops, but you being a liberal you cannot see the good in making our troops feel good on thanks giving while they are away from their family.

How about collect dollar for dollar per vacation..Since most days Bush took he went HOME to his Ranch if Obama went home to Chicago we would not be screaming. But he goes to HI and Martha Vineyard ..

and it costs 200 million $/day. :mad:

No but the one to Africa did cost taxpayers 100 million . I dout it cost that much for Bush to go to Texas over 100 times that much. Just saying Obama Africa trip could cost up to 100 million dollars

Why would you doubt that?

Bush spent alot of time on his ranch. That must of been a logistics nightmare to get up to speed.

Of course, Bush went to his ranch much of the time. Biggest difference is that there was no sequester keeping the people out of the White House.

Right now, we are in the middle of the longest recession ever. And the future is bleak, thanks to Obamacare.

I think the White House tours need to resume before the Obamas board another plane to go on vacation.

1. Which cost lots of money. And Republicans seem to like to shut down government when a Democrat is in the White House.

2. The Recession is the result of Conservative policies..as is it's length.

3. Why?

Bush went to visit the troops, on thanks giving, heck if i was on his security i would've loved to went to show support for our great troops, but you being a liberal you cannot see the good in making our troops feel good on thanks giving while they are away from their family.

That was pretty nice of him.

It would have been nice of him to attend their funerals too.

BUSH DID IT!BUSH DID IT! BUSH DID IT! Same old song, different day.

I thought Bush did everything wrong. So why now is it that anything Bush did was not only O,K but justifies whatever anyone else does?

There's no evidence that Bush was "on vacation" when he was in Crawford. He was serving presidential duties, just doing it out of a different office. obama, on the other hand, really abandons the office, except for a few carefully controlled photo ops.
Bush's ranchette was a publicity stunt. He bought it when he campaigned and sold it as soon as his term was over. No one was allowed to take pictures of anything but Bush "clearing brush", and that broken down shed.

When he did, it was usually at Camp David, which is set up like a mini-White House, and presidents can work from there.

The beauty of Bush, though, was that when he WAS in DC, he was actually working at being a president, not flying around the country, saying, "look at me" as he campaigned non-stop. Bush loved America and didn't want to see her as a Third World country.

You, nor I, may not agree with all of his policy decisions, but one could never question his patriotism or ambitions; they were pro-America. Some of them may be helping to support you, financially, right now, as we speak...

Written with the same Authority as befitting a Minister of Truth. You may believe you can rewrite history, but as usual your wrong. One graphic example is sufficient, here are two: "My Pet Goat" and Katrina.

And let us never forget that after being in office for six years we experienced the greatest economic crisis since 1929. You can spin and blame others for The Great Recession of 2007 - 2009 but the buck stopped at his desk. He is ultimately responsible for that failure and 911.

Katrina And 911? Really? :cuckoo:
I do blame Bush for out of control spending that the democrat congress and senate sent to him, he should have looked up the definition of "veto".

That was pretty nice of him.

It would have been nice of him to attend their funerals too.

Perhaps, he didn't want to be a distraction at the funerals. :eusa_whistle:
He always respected the troops, and they overwhelmingly respected him.

Not so much these days.

Forum List

Back