🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bush worst president in 100 years.

@Dad2three

I find it alarming that you've made more than 1/6 of my total posts in less than 1/36th the total time I've been on these forums, and I post A LOT for a person that works two jobs and owns a house and has a fiance.

Who is paying you full-time to post on these boards?

When he, and a few others that get PAID by the DNC to come on websites and spew propaganda, he can afford to be here!

Are Right-Wing Libertarian Internet Trolls Getting Paid to Dumb Down Online Conversations?

Are Right-Wing Libertarian Internet Trolls Getting Paid to Dumb Down Online Conversations? | Alternet

The second pattern is the strong association between this tactic and a certain set of views: pro-corporate, anti-tax, anti-regulation. Both traditional conservatives and traditional progressives tend be more willing to discuss an issue than these right-wing libertarians, many of whom seek instead to shut down debate.

For his film (Astro)Turf Wars, Taki Oldham secretly recorded a training session organized by a rightwing libertarian group called American Majority. The trainer, Austin James, was instructing Tea Party members on how to “manipulate the medium”. This is what he told them:

“Here’s what I do. I get on Amazon; I type in “Liberal Books”. I go through and I say “one star, one star, one star”. The flipside is you go to a conservative/ libertarian whatever, go to their products and give them five stars. … This is where your kids get information: Rotten Tomatoes, Flixster. These are places where you can rate movies. So when you type in “Movies on Healthcare”, I don’t want Michael Moore’s to come up, so I always give it bad ratings. I spend about 30 minutes a day, just click, click, click, click. … If there’s a place to comment, a place to rate, a place to share information, you have to do it. That’s how you control the online dialogue and give our ideas a fighting chance.”

lol

Written by leftists that the right only does it... Come on...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

@Dad2three

I find it alarming that you've made more than 1/6 of my total posts in less than 1/36th the total time I've been on these forums, and I post A LOT for a person that works two jobs and owns a house and has a fiance.

Who is paying you full-time to post on these boards?

Got it, you can't refute my FACTS so therefore I must be paid, lol

Hell, I'm retired and can spend as much time as I like on here and the subversives complain about my 53 post per day, you have over 60 son. You retired gov't worker?

Self employed :eusa_angel:

Weird how people worry about the number of posts versus the FACTS THAT BACK THEM UP :evil:

I'd take conservatives/libertarians more seriously IF they didn't have amnesia all the time..

I'd take conservatives/libertarians more seriously IF they didn't have amnesia all the time..

[MENTION=49669]Dad2three[/MENTION]
The only fact that matters is the cited article in the OP refutes its own claim, and thus refutes the very premise of this thread.

From the article:
Yet it is Obama who was chosen by 33 per cent of those surveyed as the worst president of the modern era, while Bush came second, chosen as worst by 28 per cent.

You must have amnesia since you keep forgetting to address this post.

Got it, you can't refute my FACTS so therefore I must be paid, lol

Hell, I'm retired and can spend as much time as I like on here and the subversives complain about my 53 post per day, you have over 60 son. You retired gov't worker?

Weird how people worry about the number of posts versus the FACTS THAT BACK THEM UP :evil:

We only take you subversives seriously because one of you is fucking up this country, BIG TIME! And the poll says Obuma is the worst...argue that! maybe you can OCD on that for a few hours! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

When he, and a few others that get PAID by the DNC to come on websites and spew propaganda, he can afford to be here!

Are Right-Wing Libertarian Internet Trolls Getting Paid to Dumb Down Online Conversations?

Are Right-Wing Libertarian Internet Trolls Getting Paid to Dumb Down Online Conversations? | Alternet

The second pattern is the strong association between this tactic and a certain set of views: pro-corporate, anti-tax, anti-regulation. Both traditional conservatives and traditional progressives tend be more willing to discuss an issue than these right-wing libertarians, many of whom seek instead to shut down debate.

For his film (Astro)Turf Wars, Taki Oldham secretly recorded a training session organized by a rightwing libertarian group called American Majority. The trainer, Austin James, was instructing Tea Party members on how to “manipulate the medium”. This is what he told them:

“Here’s what I do. I get on Amazon; I type in “Liberal Books”. I go through and I say “one star, one star, one star”. The flipside is you go to a conservative/ libertarian whatever, go to their products and give them five stars. … This is where your kids get information: Rotten Tomatoes, Flixster. These are places where you can rate movies. So when you type in “Movies on Healthcare”, I don’t want Michael Moore’s to come up, so I always give it bad ratings. I spend about 30 minutes a day, just click, click, click, click. … If there’s a place to comment, a place to rate, a place to share information, you have to do it. That’s how you control the online dialogue and give our ideas a fighting chance.”

lol

Written by leftists that the right only does it... Come on...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Weird, at one time about 5-6 years ago the 'right' received over 6-1 giving to groups like Heritage Foundation, CATO, AEI, etc versus left wing groups. Bet the number has at least doubled since then!

Yes, both do it, but the right ONLY keeps their base dumbed down on purpose.

Parrots repeat what they hear. The RW media doesn't profit from educating their listeners. They know the money is in saying outrageous things that fit their listeners ideology. The listeners want to be outraged. The RW media produces the outrageous material. Truth not required. It's a symbiotic relationship.

We only take you subversives seriously because one of you is fucking up this country, BIG TIME! And the poll says Obuma is the worst...argue that! maybe you can OCD on that for a few hours! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Yeah, stopping US from going into a second GOP great depression, getting Bin Laden, having 10+ million PRIVATE sector jobs created since hitting the Bush bottom March 2010, getting 25+ million US citizens health insurance, cutting Dubya's final F/Y deficit by 60%, getting US out of both Dubya wars, getting revenues back from Dubya's Korean war levels of 15% of GDP, is horrible..

lol

Weird, at one time about 5-6 years ago the 'right' received over 6-1 giving to groups like Heritage Foundation, CATO, AEI, etc versus left wing groups. Bet the number has at least doubled since then!

Parrots repeat what they hear. The RW media doesn't profit from educating their listeners. They know the money is in saying outrageous things that fit their listeners ideology. The listeners want to be outraged. The RW media produces the outrageous material. Truth not required. It's a symbiotic relationship.

So that's why there are NO MORE LIBERAL RADIO SHOWS of national value. The people have all become parrots! You subversives were smarter than that, you refused to listen to your talking heads spout off the insanity they used to! I must admit, I do occasionally listen the Rev. Al on PMSNBC TV....I just wait for him to make one of his "CERTIFIBLE" remarks such as....

al-sharpton-resist-we-much.png

A 2011 Senate panel headed by DEMOCRAT LEVIN who had previously covered up the involvement of Dodd and Frank in their Fannie Mae affair and the head of it Franklin Raines!

Concluding a two-year bipartisan investigation, Senator Carl Levin, D-Mich., and Senator Tom Coburn M.D., R-Okla., Chairman and Ranking Republican on the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations

"The free market has helped make America great, but it only functions when people deal with each other honestly and transparently. At the heart of the financial crisis were unresolved, and often undisclosed, conflicts of interest," said Dr. Coburn (R) . "Blame for this mess lies everywhere from federal regulators who cast a blind eye, Wall Street bankers who let greed run wild, and members of Congress who failed to provide oversight."

Carl Levin - United States Senator for Michigan: Newsroom - Press Releases

"Blame for this mess lies everywhere from federal regulators who cast a blind eye, Wall Street bankers who let greed run wild, and members of Congress who failed to provide oversight."

Even your own article claims that "BLAME IS EVERYWHERE", NOT JUST ON BUSH AS YOU TRIED TO SHOVE DOWN OUR THROATS....THANKS FOR BITCH SLAPPING YOURSELF!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You mean the Repug DIDN'T blame Bush but DID blame wall street, REGULATORS and Congress? Weird

Why Prosecutors Don't Go After Wall Street

BUSH GAVE A GET OUT OF JAIL FREE CARD SUMMER 2008

Why Prosecutors Don't Go After Wall Street : NPR

“When regulators don’t believe in regulation and don’t get what is going on at the companies they oversee, there can be no major white-collar crime prosecutions,”...“If they don’t understand what we call collective embezzlement, where people are literally looting their own firms, then it’s impossible to bring cases.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/14/business/14prosecute.html?pagewanted=all

The FBI correctly identified the epidemic of mortgage control fraud at such an early point that the financial crisis could have been averted had the Bush administration acted with even minimal competence.
'
William K. Black: The Two Documents Everyone Should Read to Better Understand the Crisis

Dubya was warned by the FBI of an "epidemic" of mortgage fraud in 2004. He gave them less resources.

FBI saw threat of loan crisis - Los Angeles Times

Shockingly, the FBI clearly makes the case for the need to combat mortgage fraud in 2005, the height of the housing crisis:

Financial Crimes Report to the Public 2005

FBI ? Financial Crimes Report 2005

The Bush Rubber Stamp Congress ignored the obvious and extremely detailed and well reported crime spree by the FBI.

THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION and CONGRESS stripped the White Collar Crime divisions of money and manpower.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/19/washington/19fbi.html?pagewanted=all

DUBYA FOUGHT ALL 50 STATE AG'S IN 2003, INVOKING A CIVIL WAR ERA RULE SAYING FEDS RULE ON "PREDATORY" LENDERS!

So that's why there are NO MORE LIBERAL RADIO SHOWS of national value. The people have all become parrots! You subversives were smarter than that, you refused to listen to your talking heads spout off the insanity they used to! I must admit, I do occasionally listen the Rev. Al on PMSNBC TV....I just wait for him to make one of his "CERTIFIBLE" remarks such as....

al-sharpton-resist-we-much.png

Yeah, Weird how Corp AmeriKa wont support higher taxes and more regulation but prefer right wingers anarchy and bullshit right?

What do you expect from people who lie, distort, and misrepresent everything they say because they have to, otherwise their bullshit would be obvious even to the stupid people that agree with them because they do not have a clue...

Only right-wing loons would see it otherwise. Us neutrals and the left have said this all along.

Yeah another "Bush is the worst" thread is what we need. Yet every time we criticize Obama we're told Bush did the same thing. So maybe Obama is worse than Bush?
In fact Bush was a good president. Low unemployment, low inflation, won two wars, put al Qaeda on the run--you know, all the stuff Obama takes credit for.

The death toll was WAY above average, 9/11, Iraq, NO.

Only right-wing loons would see it otherwise. Us neutrals and the left have said this all along.

Yeah another "Bush is the worst" thread is what we need. Yet every time we criticize Obama we're told Bush did the same thing. So maybe Obama is worse than Bush?
In fact Bush was a good president. Low unemployment, low inflation, won two wars, put al Qaeda on the run--you know, all the stuff Obama takes credit for.

The death toll was WAY above average, 9/11, Iraq, NO.

US military KIA in WWII-407,000, Korea-34,000, Vietnam 58,000. Iraq-4486. Deaths caused by a natural disaster Katrina (NO) 1833, by an attack by radical Islamists on 911, 2996. Feel free to do the math.

In a 100 years 100% will have Dubya at the top of their "worst" list for the last 200 years.

Republican-Cry-Baby.jpg

More prognosticating ?

This thread quotes an article that says PEOPLE (a poll ......of opinions) think Obama is the works in 100 years. Not all people....a percentage...a big percentage.

Mr. Hope and Change turned out to be a real dud.

Now we have 700 posts where people still are voicing that stupid meme about how Obama "saved" us from another depression.

A. There was not going to be another depression (I can say it as easily as you....nobody can prove it one way or the other).

B. Even if there was going to be one....he didn't save anyone anything.

How long will [MENTION=49669]Dad2three[/MENTION] ignore this post?

The only fact that matters is the cited article in the OP refutes its own claim, and thus refutes the very premise of this thread.

From the article:
Yet it is Obama who was chosen by 33 per cent of those surveyed as the worst president of the modern era, while Bush came second, chosen as worst by 28 per cent.

How long will [MENTION=49669]Dad2three[/MENTION] ignore this post?

From the article:

A Gallup poll taken in 1992 found that Ronald Reagan was the most unpopular living president apart from Nixon, and ranked even below Jimmy Carter; just 46 percent of Americans had a favorable view of Reagan while Carter was viewed favorably by 63 percent of Americans.

This was before the Hollywood-style re-write of Reagan’s presidency that created the fictional character portrayed during Reagan’s 100th birthday celebration.

Vox Verax: The Whitewashing of Ronald Reagan

Forum List

Back