You're talking about state citizenship. I had to laugh. That moron DeSantis says Florida won't recognize Vermont driver's licenses.

Call a lawyer and get back to me.
Another use of a stupid debating trick . . . bait and switch to avoid you are in error.

Again, didn't watch the vids. Outline what they said if it's important to you.
The videos confirm the stupidity of your nonsense that "... people who are most adamantly and emotionally opposed to birthright citizenship (as is the current law of the land) are in fact frothing "I hate ALL immigrants!" or "dark people! dark people!" assholes, so fuck them.
JWK
There is no surer way to weaken, subdue and bring to its knees a prosperous and freedom loving country than by flooding it with deadly drugs, an inflated currency and the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, and criminal populations of other countries.

Again, reality isn't a "trick."
The reality is our Constitution, and only those laws made in pursuance thereof, are the supreme law of the land.

Do you approve of our Constitution being ignored and to hell with the rule of law?

JWK

"The Constitution is the act of the people, speaking in their original character, and defining the permanent conditions of the social alliance; and there can be no doubt on the point with us, that every act of the legislative power contrary to the true intent and meaning of the Constitution, is absolutely null and void. ___ Chancellor James Kent, in his Commentaries on American Law , 1858.

Then you need to take that up with the USSC. Why just bitch about it here?
You never answered the question. Do you approve of our Constitution being ignored and to hell with the rule of law?

JWK

"The Constitution is the act of the people, speaking in their original character, and defining the permanent conditions of the social alliance; and there can be no doubt on the point with us, that every act of the legislative power contrary to the true intent and meaning of the Constitution, is absolutely null and void. ___ Chancellor James Kent, in his Commentaries on American Law , 1858.

And reality has still not changed to suit your agenda. Anyone born in the United States is a United States citizen. That’s it, that’s all, whether you like it or not. There are babies being born right at this moment to people of all sorts of immigration status and every single one of them born in the United States is every bit the US citizen that you are. And for exactly the same reason.
Reality says you’re wrong. The amendment doesn’t say what you falsely claim. Neither does the law you keep reposting after I first shared it with you.

We all understand what you want to believe. But you are wrong.

Then you need to take that up with the USSC. Why just bitch about it here?
Junky keeps overusing that stale line, too.

Hey dipshit. Why do any of us discuss any matter here? You’re painfully stupid.

Last edited:
#1 I couldn't give less of a shit what "other countries" do.

#2 I see America as a uniquely immigrant country, and this tradition is a unique characteristic that contributes to the history and culture of my great nation.

#3 I believe that most (not all) people who are most adamantly and emotionally opposed to birthright citizenship (as is the current law of the land) are in fact frothing "I hate ALL immigrants!" or "dark people! dark people!" assholes, so fuck them.
Well you are of course entitled to your opinion. But you are so very wrong on that one.

Millions of immigrants have come to America following all our laws with the intention of being American, of learning our laws, our language, paying their own way, and fitting into the American culture while enhancing it with their own. Those people are an asset to our population and are entirely welcome here by all honorable people.

To object to people thumbing their noses at our laws, trafficking women and children for sex, organ harvesting, unpaid servitude is not hating all immigrants.
To object to people here illegally killing livestock, cutting fences, stealing, assaulting, raping, terrorizing is not hating all immigrants.
To object to some of the most vicious gang members on the planet coming over an insecure border is not hating all immigrants.
To object to millions of illegals draining resources from tax paying Americans into perpetuity is not hating all immigrants.

Article IV, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution:
The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

To remove jus solis from the Constitution would make it far more easier for administrations that care about the Constitution and the law to enforce it.

Last edited:
Exactly the opposite. Somewhere in America TODAY a baby was born to a mother of whatever legal status, and that baby is 100% an American citizen. Do you deny this REALITY?
It’s not reality. It’s the accepted story.

And the point of the discussion, you imbecile, is that the notion of birthright citizenship is just that. It’s a notion. And it’s in dire need of being challenged and fully reconsidered. And what better place for the reconsideration to take place than in the SCOTUS?

Dang girl. Calm your self down.

Read a little.

(And I rarely cite to liberal mags.)

It’s not reality. It’s the accepted story.

And the point of the discussion, you imbecile, is that the notion of birthright citizenship is just that. It’s a notion. And it’s in dire need of being challenged and fully reconsidered. And what better place for the reconsideration to take place than in the SCOTUS?

Dang girl. Calm your self down.

Read a little.

(And I rarely cite to liberal mags.)
Did you call a lawyer yet? You're in for a big surprise.

Did you call a lawyer yet? You're in for a big surprise.
Please give serious thought to trying to gfy and gulping down a huge scalding mug of stfu. 😁

Seriously, you’re way out of your depth. Try and find a mirage. That might also be too deep for you. Your are pathetically ignorant.

Quite the contrary. That baby born today in the US will grow up to vote, serve in any number of jobs requiring citizenship, perhaps even run for president. THAT is reality and there is NOTHING you can do about it.
You keep repeating your conclusion as though it’s a premise. It isn’t.

The very question which is under discussion, you dipshit, is whether the baby born on US soil to an illegal alien mother has a legally appropriate right to citizenship. The acceptance of that ridiculous premise is what’s being challenged.

I can lead you, the jackass, to water but I can’t make you think. That’s up to you. The problem is that you’re simply not up to not.

Forum List

Back